Punisher Netflix series poster. More info at comic con

Punisher Netflix series poster. More info at comic con.

cinemablend.com/television/1680780/the-punisher-got-its-bloody-first-poster-from-netflix-now-bring-on-the-trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOmXi2XzvVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any info on what arcs they might adapt for the show? I'm hoping they take a lot of influence from Ennis' Punisher MAX run.

So should the episode titles be war journal entries or body count?

It's not canon. Why should we care?

probably Ennis's MAX only worse

Who fucking gives a shit

If it's entertaining I don't really give a damn if it's canon or not

>this meme again

Movie and TV productions are vastly different, that's the major reason there has been little involvement between the two.

Cant be worse than JJ, Cage, or dear god Iron Fist
Its one way canon

I hope Marvel lets them have free reign over it, Daredevil was surprisingly brutal I hope this goes all out. I hope they give him his internal monologues about Franking.

This

It's all canon

My body is ready.

It's not. Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment are two separate entities headed by two men who hate each other. It's a one way canon. The movies are canon to the TV shows but the movies dont acknowledge the shows.

Since the movies are the main MCU that makes the TV shows non-canon.

>I hope they give him his internal monologues about Franking.

Fucking, this.

its too bad they wasted ghost rider on agents of shit

imagine a buddy story with frank and the spirit taking down gangs in the city?

and for the record, I don't know why they haven't done any long arcs where frank had the spirit himself because the imagery even writes itself, flaming skull and what not

I hope the music's like the games too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOmXi2XzvVE

Fuck I want to see lots of things like Gnuuci's and Damage.

>We will never get a Bushwacker Daredevil/Punisher crossover episode

FUCK.

First, this poster is dope as fuck

Second, I'm more hyped for this than IW by a country mile

me likey who drew it?

more fans should be like you...

Frank Simulator 2005 was so much fun

This guy knows what's up. I want Frank far away from all that MCU shit.

Rawlins from Punisher MAX will show up, that oughta mean something

>O'Brien this early on

No thanks.

Hopefully the slavers one or whatever

Quesada

That game is truly a forgotten gem imo

hopefully Slavers and Barracuda. I'd like to see them use Jigsaw but in more of a bookend kind of thing. Have him get fucked up by Frank early on and show up in the last few episodes as Jigsaw.

Maybe we get Punisher MAX Kingpin arc that mirrors one Penguin got in Gotham?

she was literally in the first arc of MAX, you donut

>It's not canon.

Literally what the fuck does this even mean? Canon is subjective. From the perspective of the 616, the movies are non-canon. From the perspective of the movies, the 616 is non-canon.

Just because the characters don't show up in the movies, doesn't mean the shows aren't canon. Most characters like DD and Punisher don't show up in books like The Avengers except in crossovers. I suppose you think the comic versions aren't canon either?

And Feige literally said a few months ago that they're canon and eventually a crossover is likely.

Maybe Irish grandpa arc, slavers and tease Barracuda in the season finale, and hopefully a faithful adaptation of barracuda, and make him team up with the Russian

>I-I'm a daddy!! daddy daddy

If they have any sense, they'll go the MAX route and make this a straight hard-boiled, no supes allowed kind of deal.