Is it racist?

Is it racist?

No, and I'm tired of you honkey fucks getting offended for me. Eat shit and stop ruining my comics.

Honkey fuck ehre, sorry

Unbelievably so. Black people have been compared to apes forever and this doesn't help.

People who find it racist are themselves racist

Everytime I look at blacks I can't avoid thinking about racism, and this doesn't help!

so, you canĀ“t put a nigger on a gorilla custome? what the fuck do you want, a ginger? a blonde man?
fuck all that "i`ts racist" shit.

Only white people will say this isn't racist

[triggering intensifies]

the fact you say nigger only validates the decision. Also, Sup Forums is ---------> that way.

Black man here. Insensitive? Yeah. Racist? Well capeshit has weird characters like this all the time. I highly doubt Man Ape was created with the intent of sticking it to blacks. So no, not racist.

this.

In the movie he's just called M'Baku of the White Gorilla tribe, not Man-Ape.

Are you eating shit yet though?

I agree with this dopey retard who thinks that you put a nigger on the suit instead of in it.

By doing this dumb shit, you're basically banning a race from having anything to do with whatever the fuck animal is involved because of "muh feelings". Just don't read the comic if you're going to be a bitch about it, because it's not as if Man Ape wore the outfit for no reason.

>What is the White Gorilla Cult?

(you)

I don't know if it's racist but it's honestly a dumb looking costume. It looks like he's dressed up for a Halloween party.

Maybe Klaw will call him "Man-Ape" b/c le white racist

This comment is unbelievably powerful. Literally shaking rn

>human beings are apes

>human beings who live in Africa have similar facial features to gorillas, chimps, bonobos because those features are adaptations to best survive in Africa.

>african human beings have similar facial features as african apes. brow ridge, snub nose with wide nostrils and no chin.

>european human beings also have similar features to african apes, euro hair is similar to ape fur, thin lips, chimps are actually pinkish under their fur like euro apes.

so both euro and african human beings have their own separate traits which look like apes, because human beings are fucking apes.

george w bush = chimp = not racist.
obama = chimp = RACIST!!

channum tatum = gorilla = not racist
leslie jones = gorilla = RACIST!!

No more racist than Gorilla Girl

Is she grinding a tree? Is her crotch a tree?

She is standing in front of the tree.

Stop posting the same thread over and over trying to make it a thing you fucking faggot.

Not really but it doesn't take a genius to see why a movie studio wouldn't want to cast a black actor as "Man-ape" in the year of our lord 2017

Everything will be offensive to someone, somewhere.
A better question is, do you care?

Wow, you snapped right in line, didn't you? Grow some balls

Have you seen what happened to black Panther during Marvel x Dc?

Did he marry Gorilla Grodd?

Honkey is my favorite racial slur directed at my own people.

He hasn't been portrayed as being racist though, just a crook.

Even without the etymology of the term, honkey is fucking terrific.

No, and this is coming from an African

to be fair, the did the same with with Vulture in Spiderman Homecoming, they just called him "vulture-guy." I think its more the idea that "Kids totally don't like these 'lame' old fashion names, lets just name drop them somewhere and pretend it's a joke" mentality of the fun hating shits who make these movies.

Yeah it almost sounds affectionate. I mean it's a hard k away from "honey". And yeah the origin is pretty funny too.

It's like a little kid on a tricycle wearing a beanie and he has a horn that goes "honk-EY honk-EY."

The name and costume yeah but I dig the character and I'm black