RIP

RIP

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/07/14/stan-lee-earns-cheers-d-23-week-after-wifes-death/479655001/

>cheering the lich for taking the soul of his closest loved one
What the fuck?

The most blackest of shriveled old wizard hearts doesn't deserve that pain, user.

Also, fuck you OP, I thought Stan the Man had finally gone to the One Above All.

He can't keep getting away with it

You son of a bitch.

You don't just put RIP with Stan's picture.

that's what i'm saying
op is quite the faggot today

Man I couldn't do it. I would've stayed at home for a little while longer.

You fucking piece of shit I thought Stan died faggot god fuck you

DELET THIS

I thought it finally happened. Fuck you OP, you scared the shit out of me.

Also I guarantee Stan doesn't make it to 2020. Place your bets.

That's you actually for literally sucking dick.

Sage this thread OP is a clickbaiting faggot

2019 due to the flu or something similar.

Man, imagine Sup Forums the day it actually happens.

At least I'm not a cock sucking faggot like you though.

Lich jokes aside

In most cases the surviving spouse of a long term marriage tends to die relatively shortly after their loved one, usually within 1-5 years unless they have a strong support system.

Husbands tend to fall victim to this rule much more often than Wives.

We very well may lose Lee the coming few years.

Stan is the nexus of all reality, there won't be a Sup Forums or even indeed human life when he dies.

What happens to the souls when Stan does die?

Nothing, he's consumed their essence, they are gone from this world and the next.

Absorbed into the Soul Gem

They finally get to rest in peace

>Also, fuck you OP, I thought Stan the Man had finally gone to the One Above All.

But Stan is half of TOAA, alongside Jack Kirby. How can he go to something that's half-him?

It's current year bro ain't nothing wrong with that

His own fucking wife now? This needs to end.

He's gotta see infinity war through. Then he can finally rest for eternity.

So will it match Michael Jackson when he actually dies?

>Death of Stan Lee
>Death of Queen Elizabeth
>Death of Paul McCartney
Will all be fucking huge.

I got japed. Fuck you.

They zerg rush Asgard and pull the Twilight Sword

The Lich hungers... he can not be sustained by a non talented writer/artist. He is so desperate to took the life force of his own wife... If the beast ever finds Ditko there will be no stopping him and all will be lost.

We must protect Ditko at all costs for it will be our one chance to kill that which cannot die!

neat

Yeah, but that's usually because the husbands don't really have social lives. Stan is a fucking celebrity, he'll be gone soon but this isn't going to be what takes him.

They get transferred to one of the backup bodies he has hidden across various regions of the planet, attended to by his robotic minions.

Death of Queen Elizabeth will be the biggest, because that's also the day Scotland declares independence

Stan has actually been 'dead' for years.
Keeps moving his soul into LMDs that are slowly aged up.
Soon the transfer process wont be able to maintain his souls integrity.

>scottish independence

Stan doesn't have the balls to go after Ditko

What the fuck? That's not a game, you fucking scare !!!

>THE LICH IS VANQUISHED!

Well the dude'll have lived for 150 years, so he'll have lead a full life. I say we should celebrate it.

When the beast's hunger become to great to bear he will go after the last thing in this world that may sustain him.

The greatest horror is that Ditko, our last hope, he is one of the early born with his life force the beast can be sustained another hundred years... long enough for new writers/artists to perfect their craft.

The Lich survives on the life force of those who write and draw comicbooks well. As you can guess the beast has been starved for a very long time... especially as of these late years...

We must take action and arms NOW! Lest we let the world burn to ash under the Lich's feet.

Scotland had their chance

SCOOOTTTTTTLAAAAAAANNDDD
FOREVEEEEEEEERRRRRR

SCOOOOOTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNND FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm not even expecting him to last the next year.

Same way Jack Kirby did, user. You dug yourself into a hole there.

Ditko is this Earth' Sorcerer Supreme, user. He can handle it.

we are literally not going to believe it.

like every major news outlet can report on it and we will be like FAKE NEWS

Every one of his major characters has been on the big screen.

Except Stripperella.

I hope when Stan dies someone makes a comic of Ditko beating him in a cosmic level battle, ended with: A is A...

>his major characters

lol