Spiderman easily defeats Bucky and Falcon at the same time

>Spiderman easily defeats Bucky and Falcon at the same time
>Weeks later, loses fights to Vulture and Shocker
Hm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxsMImj65No
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, we know, the MCU is shittily written and lacks any real continuity.

Spidey's villains are tougher than those guys. Even in the comics. They would have to be if they go against Spidey as often as they have.

>indoors fight with lots of surfaces for Spidey to bounce around on against two guys who have no idea what the kid can do, Spidey is making constant surprise attacks
>outdoors so Spidey can't bounce around corners, bad guys keep hitting him with surprise attacks and have an idea of what his power set is
Hm.

It was clarified in this movie that everyone at the airport fight was basically holding back. "If Cap wanted to lay you out he would have." They weren't trying to kill each other. Also Falcon's flying suit was far less impressive than Vulture's.

The vulture is a military man who is basicallly a superior Falcon with gaint ass murder wings.

WS isn't even nearly as strong as Spidey. Of course he had trouble beating him.

>Steals Caps shield and instantly loses it
>webs up Falcon and Bucky, but Falcon got the last hit with Red Wing.
>tries to subdue Cap again, fails almost instantly
Even in CW, Spidey couldn't do shit right. The only success Spider-Man has was saving War Machine from being thrown into a jet and helping taking down Giant-Man.

>military man
Where the fuck did you get that?

He had a kickass exo skeleton/wings though.

Better than Falcon, how can winglets even compete?

>we fight in thier wars for them
He implies it with this line, couple that with his mechanical knowledge it's not too far off base.

When is it ever said he's ex-military?

>Straight fight vs people who aren't looking to kill or even inflict serious injury on him, who also have no idea about him or his powers beforehand.

>Vulture ambushes him while's distracted tracking other weapon sellers
>Fight stopped after matter phase shifter gets knocked off moving truck
>Manages to take on a number of dealers on the ship and manages to gain the upper hand in straight fight with vulture- only loses because Vulture's weapon goes off and he has to focus on saving the ship
>Gets ambushed by Shocker- someone he had little to no idea about- and loses his web shooters. Not to mention is doubting himself with his suit taken away.
>Has to fight on a crashing quin jet- has to redirect it to avoid too much collateral damage
>Shell shocked by the crash, gets taken by surprise again, and ultimately only winds up losing because his web shooter cartridges ran out.

Is this 'fighting inconsistencies' the new nitpicking meme? Its about as idiotic and cancerous as trying to argue dbz powerlevels. Not everything has to be brute strength benchmarks.

Does that mean black Panther will also get downpwered?

PS:Sup Forums should be deleted because of this banner

When he's in the warehouse.
>>We pick up their messes
>>We go over there and fight their wars for them

not to mention
>vs guys with earth-tier tech

>vs guys with high powered alien murder tech
Vulture even notes in the opening scene that the chitauri technology is too strong to be taken apart by any normal earth tools.

Vulture is a beast in this film.

He's wearing a powered exoskeleton that can casually lift fuckoff huge metal crates and toss them around, his wings are gigantic, dexterous and made of bullshitonium metal that slices effortlessly through conrete, and he's got a bunch of badass gadgets.

Even then, Vulture mostly only won through ambush.

If Spidey really wanted to kill so Cap he could. He's not a edgy teen going full out with his near super speed and absolute super strength.

No amount of battle experience can save Cap from an avalanche.

Where would the avalanche come from?
They were in an airport

>Fighting against dudes not wanting to kill you
>vs fighting a dude who wants to kill you

Its heavily implied hes ex military.

Though Falcon is ex-military too you know.

Also Bucky and Falcon were holding back in the sense that they didn't want to kill or even seriously injure anyone. Vulture and Shocker were ready to kill.

It's not flat out stated, but it is implied by the "we fight their wars for them" line.

It also makes sense for the character. A veteran gets spit out onto the streets by the army, tries to get all his boys together for a big venture into construction and salvage, gets fucked by the government/big money again.

If they're at the airport it could come in from anywhere. Maybe the Himalayas or someplace like that?

Would you prefer a food analogy instead?

No matter how empty Cap's stomach is he couldn't each all that Queen's deli spider sandwich, it's too big.

Why would cap eat a sandwich? He's fighting.

Man, ur dumb.

Plus the flight suit he wears is another small piece of evidence that helps support the theory.

So nobody is going to talk about the dire implications of the plane crash? Avengers level technology and relics scattered across over a mile's worth of civilian waterfront and you know for a fact Happy and his cleanup crew are missing a few items. If a regular street dealer like Toomes was aware of the shipment, who else had their eye on it?

God that design is so fucking great.

Who could have guessed that VULTURE of all people would not only be the best movie supervillain of the year, but also the best looking one?

In fact, this year has been pretty weird on that front. Marvel, usually lackluster in that department, produced two genuinely great bad guys, whereas the villains in Logan and Wonder Woman were mostly uninteresting and cringe-inducing at worst.

Well it seems most if not all the cargo landed safely on the beach.

Happy thanks Peter for saving his job so we can assume most if not all the tech is accounted for.

How else will they develop the rest of the Sinister Six?

Helmet is based on F-35 concepts, but that's not my business.

Do you guys think the Scorpion is gonna be another power armor villain?

Pretty sure he was just generalising the shit folks on the lower class have to put up with.

Winglets, when will they learn?

>beating Cap's side kicks
>Losing to his rogues

I don't see the problem here.

Hes a super soldier WITH power armor user

fucking this.
clearly op never had to fight for once in his life. be sure to have mommy get you more tendies!

Scorpion has always been a fucking power armor villain

It would still fit his character perfectly to be ex-military. Add to the level of betrayal by society he feels.

WINGED

Well, there's the alternative...

Yeah, but then he'd be ex-military villain number what?

Oldschool Scorpion didn't really have a power armor it looked like a regular costume except for the tail. His strength came from the crazy experiment.

thats fucking terrible.

I'd prefer if you learn how to type.

Alright, we're done here. Go home, everyone.

That's probably the best option short of making him enhanced with the addition of robotic parts. I don't think they should dress him up in a skintight unitard at least.

How many major MCU villains are ex military?

as a rule, when good guys fight each other, they aren't going all out.

Considering they have avoided doing that with basically every other villain is a pretty good sign that they aren't gonna do it here.
Especially since Team Cap wasn't trying to seriously hurt anyone. They just wanted to get on that plane.

Fuc of

>civil war mentions theyre holding back
>homecoming mention they were holding back
>people walked away from the movies wondering why the fights played out different

I don't remember them saying that in civil war. When did that happen?

>surprise attacks
This mean his spider sense is gone in the MCU? Kinda like Superman's cold breath.

Scarlet witch berates hawkeye for holding back, tony reminds the team to just capture them not kill them. No one uses lethal force except Panther and thats towards one guy, at most Scott accidentally swatted spiderman when he fell down. War machine uses his entirely lethal weapons to obliterate a truck then goes back to non lethal tactics. Captains team is composed of assassins and soldiers who dont even use knives which we know they usually use and could have easily gotten. Vision uses his cosmic face laser to to property damage and nudges scott to the side at most.

please God no, enhance him and put him in a battle suit

Gotcha, more inferred stuff than explicitly said.

Right, besides the flat out stuff there was also implied stuff that people should be able to pick up on. They should have reminded the audience every scene instead of just saying before and during the fight. How else would the audience be able to figure it out?

No they just conveniently ignore it exists when they need him to job for plot reasons.

You don't gotta be a bitch about it user

try not being slow next time

Sorry I don't remember all the dialogue from a movie I saw a year ago

apology not accepted

>They just wanted to get on that plane.
And the other team wanted to crash the plane, yes?

Well, stop them from getting on the plane altogther.

Peter himself makes this point in the movie, he asks Tony "Why was I allowed to fight fucking Captain America, but not these bozos?" and Tony informs Peter no one was out to kill or seriously hurt him in the air-port fight.

Bucky can't fly, he's below Peter in physical strength and his only "gadget" is a metal arm.
Vulture had a much bigger and powerful wing suit than Falcon. The wings could cut Spiderman's web, pick up things and acted as a flexible shield. On top of that he had advanced alien tech guns and Peter was fighting him on his own.

That's complete nonsense. Spider-Man can beat Cap any day of the fucking week. Why the MCU wants to make Peter look like a total weakling, I don't get.

They want to make him look like a novice, not a weakling.

Cap is a super soldier with plenty of experience.

Peter is a freshman highschooler who just got a mutation.

At this point, Cap easily wins. Down the line, who knows

Spider-Man was spanking team Cap's asses in terms of sheer physical strength.

To add onto this, experience really is a key thing here.
By civil war, Cap had fought in WW2, an alien invasion, Hydra's sleeper agents in Shield, Ultron's army, and whatever smaller sorties he had as an avenger, like the one at the start of AoU.

Peter in comparsion had only ever stopped petty criminals as far as we are aware of.

I did notice that they had no spider-sense shots in Homecoming.

>you will never hear this on the big screen again
youtube.com/watch?v=pxsMImj65No

So they got to bring friends?

Cap's whole conflict is he doesn't get to bring his friend.

The problem with Spider-Man's danger precognition is that it creates too many awkward story moments, and you have to deal with "why didn't X set off his Spider-Sense."

In fights he's already incredibly alert, with superhuman reflexes, so it makes little difference.

We've had this thread. I'll say again
>he thinks professional and trained superheroes are on par of a couple of criminals from the streets and a former blue collar worker/father.
I mean it's obvious even in this movie that Spidey was also holding back. It's what he's used to. He could hold together an ocean liner for a minute and even break bulletproof glass with enough momentum. Not that I'm defending this movie.

I mean he has it, they just dont point it out via visual/musical cues. Though I would love to see the half mask used with motion blur next film

>Tony informs Peter no one was out to kill or seriously hurt him in the air-port fight.
In addition to this, Peter had LOADS of terrain advantage at the airport. The odds were stacked for Spidey in Civil War, and against him most of the time against Vulture.

watch the movie before you shitpost, mah nigga vulture had the tinkerer make that shit out of stark/chitari/and ultron tech, which ultron had vibranium as well, learn your shit i cant believe you cant fucking pay attention and expect to look smart faggot

Except he doesn't beat Bucky and Falcon. Didn't you even watch Civil War? Parker gets pulled out of the damn window by Falcon's drone and that's it. No one lost that fight. People need to start using their goddamn brains.

Bucky and Falcon are shit and Spider-Man can take them together any day. He clearly beat them but then needed to be taken away so they could use them in more scenes, otherwise spider-sense wouldn't have let him be hit by the drone.

Vulture has much more impressive weapons to use against him.