youtube.com/watch?v=eMbEmeu85EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By myself.

with Bulma, to make Chi Chi jealous as fuck

Loser.

>Eating in the Cafeteria
>Not Slav Squatting Outside
C'mon.

With Johnny and Dexter of course. How could the ladies resist such a dynamic group of cool guys?

In the back.
By the door.
So I can get the hell out of there when the fight erupts after Johnny hits on Kara.

I run away. none of those people have legs or food.

The cafeteria is a mimic.
smart guy.

With Johnny and Dexter.

Some tucked away corner outside of the school where no one can see me eating alone while crying

>Johnny would want to flirt with the girls and Dexter would not want to talk

>Bulma and Chichi would be bickering at eachother and asking me to take a side

>Power girl and Raven

Bulma and Chichi all day.

why the fuck would i eat in the cafeteria

nigga you expect me to speak to some skanks when I could talk to a real bro and the smarted boy alive? How de fuck this 3 growth women get in our cafeteria in the first place especially one who's tits are bascially showing.

This

>The cafeteria is a mimic
I failed my Knowledge (Dungeoneering) roll.

I swing by Dexter and Johnny and establish some banter with Johnny. After acquiring him as a wingman, we leave Dexter to his lunch and move down a few seats so we can try and smoothtalk the ladies over there. Johnny gets PG, I get Raven.

Stay Cheeki Breeki my friend!

this is the only true answer for Sup Forums

Behind the music building with the cool kids.

FUCK

Eat in the bathroom like always

Sit next to this dork instead.

I'd want to sit with Raven or Bulma but I'd probably sit with Dexter and Johnny.

With my man Johnny, and then we go hit on the women and fail together. Should be a good time.

Probably Chi-Chi and Bulma, probably have a chat about how those two manage to snag/control Goku and Vegeta.

>Johnny or you
>getting the girl
user...

in the other room with the cool kids.

Stop making these crossover edits that interact with Sup Forums, it's cringeworthy

the other being the shortbus picture that's been around for shitages

Is he dead yet?

user robbie is sick he's not coming to school today

in the middle

Bulma + Chi Chi.

Power Girl and Raven would probably suck at lunch conversation, and I can ht on them whenever. Bulma and Chi Chi might be taken, but they're probably funner to talk to and hang out with, and there would probably be other benefits to befriending a rich super scientist and a semi-pro martial artist with connections to the world's other top martial artists.

nujej

who dat my black friend

Sit in front of PG and say youtube.com/watch?v=eMbEmeu85EU

Bulma and Chichi

I'm pretty sure lunch would consist of fun with the perfect amount of bitchiness and conversations about dicks.

That means you're female

bitch

they'd probably get to a point where they compare clit sizes and ostracize you.

Across from Raven and PG

I am black though and I feel like Dexter browses Sup Forums

He's gonna be back on monday though, r-right?

With Johnny because I bet he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.

At the table for people with legs

You ask as if this is a difficult question.

I don't know, but I better think fast. My hamburger and warm Diet Pepsi is slipping from my hands.

Same place I did in High School.
The stair well where people didn't usually go.

I don't like how real this answer is

Jokes on you, I'm just a homo.

Nah

yee

>tfw that other loner kid beats you to your favorite spot

Guess I'll eat in the bathroom

This

How did thicc ass adult women get into the building? They aren't even wearing visitor name tags.

Where do you sit in here, Sup Forums

Don't be silly... the WHOLE ROOM cannot be a mimic.

I dunno, who I get along with?
Is the first day? Then with any of them.

Why Bulma and Chichi are there?

Dammit user stop doing this to yourself.

What's he eating there? Gravy? Peanut butter? Caramel? It doesn't look like actual food, is my point.

Girls- Nah they will laugh me off

Bulma and that angry witch would just baby sit me.

Johnny and Dex would just fight each other all day.

>mimicposting becomes a thing

neat

On the floor, in the corner, by myself. I didn't come to the cafeteria to socialize, I came here to eat.

>Remembering how back in highschool I use to eat on the third floor balcony where no one was so I'd be alone and wouldn't feel like I was being secretly judged. But also I'll actually get to eat it without some also stealing my lunch from me to kick around like a soccer ball.

>Remembering that I graduated last year and I'm still like this.

Thanks for reminding me user.

This. If being alone is impossible I sit in between two other people but make sure there is at least one stool between us on each side.

my mom always makes my lunch and I sit near the playground, I've beend doing it for 25 years and nothing will change that, not seven some weeaboo girls.

I know this image is partly edited, but he really smokes? Damn...

I'd sit with the two who *can't* snap my neck without even standing up.

To be fair at this point it really doesn't matter does it?

I'd sit with Stefan any day. :'(

3rd seat from the fire extinguisher, facing the stage. But there shouldn't even be a stage in the cafeteria. I'm here to eat, not watch our orchestra and choir fuck shit up.

one with the wrestlers. I don't want to sit next to poorly drawn Asian and cancer kid that looks like he's masturbating near a candle

Idk. I feel like Dexter's smart enough to not fall into petty racism. I mean, I recognize a lot of people try to back themselves up with statistics, but I feel like he is at least smart enough to recognize an individual is an individual and not completely ignore your actual personality for muh population trends. I'll give you that if Dexter did browse Sup Forums, he's be too autistic to recognize going on political rants to acquaintances is inappropriate, though.

With Johnny and Dexter obviously, bros before hoes

how can I be sure John Cena's not sitting right next to the wrestlers?

why else do you figure he's called rotten

>Derogatory term for black people.

This, I fucking hated conversations at lunch time. There was only 20 minutes to eat, I couldn't waste time chatting about bullshit.

nowhere, im just there to plant some dufflebags under the tables