Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yF-Rl5acQdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not going to read your comic, I'm just going to say yes.

>caring about the feelings of phone droogs
do pussies really do that shit? I made parakeet with "windows support" listen to stock recordings of people screaming for five minutes the other day.

>TGAG
Holy shit. I thought I was the only person who knew about this. Did the author die? It stopped updating for like half a year.

What?

His twitter is active. I guess he just wanted to move on.

Huh, I got autocorrected fro Pajeet.
So some Indian scammer called, I took my phone and set it against a speaker blasting this youtube.com/watch?v=yF-Rl5acQdA

I think it's funnier to think of trying to train a parrot or parakeet or myna bird or whatever to scream by looping videos like that.

Might be something to consider if you work at a pet store.

What's the joke?

His over thinking and self-consciousness over a small social encounter.

The joke is that if you're a white male society will label you as a racist no matter what you do.

SJW's are the real racists

This is honestly so blunt and overplayed that it seems like a parody rather than genuine.

>do pussies really do that shit? I made parakeet with "windows support" listen to stock recordings of people screaming for five minutes the other day.

I just outright start doing phone sex. They've stopped calling me.

Guy is my webcomic waifu. I want her to bully me.

I used to think "these people are just doing their jobs" but then I realized their job is to steal from me.

Unfortunately now these companies just use robocalls so now I'm in a position where I'm scared of answering any number I don't recognize because if I pick up then they'll just call me more.

Go back.

I went online and signed onto the helthcare market place. After the first day I recived 30 phone calls, next day 26, day after 13...

It has been two months and I still get around 2-3 calls a day.

At this point all I do mock them, pull tricks on them, fuck around with them, and my favorite tell them how bad a human being they are.

After I get my heathcare I am actually going to change my number because some of the older gents I know say they still get calls on occasion.

Fuck healthcare, fuck Obama, and most of all FUCK PHONE JOCKEYS!

Are you sure you signed up for an actual healthcare service and not some scam? There's plenty of fake "Enroll in Obamacare!" schemes. Hell, yesterday I saw one for Trumpcare in my spambox.

I can't tell the difference between legit SJW's and parodies of them at this point. If this is legit, I can honestly tell you the only black people that might get offended would be the one's getting liberal arts degrees. The rest either don't care or even notice if you use the same AAVE they use when talking to you. At worst, they might just think you're a corny white boy trying too hard to be "hip".

I was eating with friends in our college cafeteria when a telemarketer called me. I went off on him, like really ranted into the phone, and after I hung up I had another rant to my friends at the table about how much I hate telemarketers.

It was at that point one of my friends told me her mother was a telemarketer.

I was mildly embarrassed, but I still think they're worthless.

I love the big, blue bogger-looking stud attached to the side of her nose. So attractive.

I just know her hair became weirder and wilder with each year

Cellphone or Landline? because cell-wise there are plenty of free scam filters that work wonders.

I basically opted out of having a landlinejust because the how aggressive that shit gotten in the last few years.

There is a very big difference between call center and call center, i doubt your american friend have her mom work in India and probably just sold traintickets walk people through the ordering process and you have nothing to be embarrassed about, even Telemarketers hate Telemarketers. my sister used to be one and her stance was and still is that the hate is entirely deserved but she had to eat thus she had to do it.