Batman's Lantern Ring

Which lantern corp's ring fits batman the best. Really any of them (but black but that one doesn't really count) could fit him but which one is best for him?

Yellow is the weakest option at this point

None of the villains/criminals really fear Batman or they'd stop doing crime

Red i'd say, his angsty rage powers him

I see blue, orange, or yellow

>blue
batman inspires hope in others

>orange
because he's Batman and Batman deserves everything nobody else only Batman

>yellow
fears of going to far and instills fear in his enemies, fear is his ally

>but black but that one doesn't really count
None of them except green and yellow really count. That arc was retarded.

>criminals don't fear batman
okay, buddy

Sinestro Corps Batman, like Scarecrow, is one of those fun ideas that never went anywhere. Not saying we need Batman to wear one for an entire arc, but a little mini or what if might be entertaining where Bruce actually gives the ring a go for a short while. Funny bit is Sinestro really wants Batman to join his secret club

you guys might like this oldie

Can I say a random thing? Star Sapphire, because Batman's love for his parents is what keeps him going even to this day. I think making his entire life based around that makes him quite a candidate for one.

>we never got a "Sinestro Corps Scarecrow" arc after Blackest Night and probably never will now
Honestly, that could have easily been the most interesting development that could have possibly happened for Crane if writers really treated the idea to it's full potential.

Hope. No, really, is his prime emotion.

Batman would never wear a Star Sapphire uniform.

>black but that one doesn't really count
That one is for his parents.

Yellow is the most obvious option.
His all shtick relies on fear.

>ITT:

He can and he will. The fate of Gotham may very well depend on it.

If we are going to have a sapphire male, my vote goes to. Redhead Wally West.

Batman basically has Captain America-tier indominitability. Going by that, he should be a god-tier Green Lantern...but he misses his parents or something, so he apparently can't even make a solid construct.

are we not counting that recent "Green Lanterns" arc with yellow lantern scarecrow?

>but he misses his parents or something, so he apparently can't even make a solid construct.
That was just john going out of his way to answer a question no one asked and now that I think about it makes no sense. Batman would probably be a more powerful green lantern than Hal so johns got made and made some shit up so he wouldn't.

>orange
Actually an underrated opinion.
Batman is so fucking narcisitic. If you are around him then you have to be following your plans. If you aren't then he is keeping tabs on you. He needs to know every little bit about your powers and life. He gets EXTREMELY butthurt when he doesn't have full knowledge of someone's powers/life or they refuse to go with his plan. Everything has his logo on it.
It isn't traditional greed for money or power. It is greed for information. He NEEDS to have information.

Let us be honest. If he ever got a lantern ring he would just slowly collect them all and become a fucking white lantern.

Just love for his parents? I mean, he had many women in his short life.

user why are you so retarded none of what you just said makes even an ounce of sense firstly I don't think you understand what narcissism mean and Batman is a control freak to make sure things don't go wrong not to rule the world or some shit you are seriously stretching things user

did it go anywhere? no? then why count it?

Typical Batwank. Nothing can go right unless Batman The Great is there to give it his stamp of approval, right? Every other hero is just a drooling retard without him.

How about this fuckwit. Batman's ring is blue. Because without the League (much like a BL without a GL) Batman is impotent to the point of meaninglessness.

Jesus user take it easy no need to be an edgy fuck. You batman haters are so fucking pathetic. I said nothing to indicate I thought everything needed Batman's approval maybe you need to learn how to read or your hate for a fictional character is impairing your comprehension but either way my vote goes to yellow or green not blue

Does Batman love his parents, or his own original characters loosly based on them?

Yellow really is his color. Fear is his weapon, fear is his strength. He fears being alone, of losing his sidekicks, of letting down his city. Batman has always been about using the darkness inside of himself in positive ways. Him being a Yellow lantern really fits that theme.

He's got a heroclix coming out soon.

Its what keeps him going, but he's always had problems expressing his love for others.

Reminds me of that bit in Crisis on Infinite Earths. Robin asks him what they and the other non-powered guys can do while everyone else is fighting the Anti-Monitor.

Batman says they can give them hope.

I agree. I can see him in other colors but Yellow is Batman.