Dan Slott gives Spider-Man too many love interests

Dan Slott gives Spider-Man too many love interests.

is that mockingbird?

The best part is that she works for Hydra.

can you name them all?

Wolverine and Spider-man got the most bitches in marvel history.

What about Doctor Oct?

Ansolutely no way Dan Slott just had Peter fuck the Hydra traitor. That's hysterical. Fucking Bobbi, good lord

what's the current status of her rape?

So what slott is saying is she's not really a lesbian but spidersexual.

Hasn't he got another new girl in that new Spectacular Spider-Man as well? Well, comic continuity, I guess. It's only going to be a problem when they inevidably cross the two books over and have to try to figure out which events happened in which order. If by some miracle both books manage to stay self contained (but nah, lol comics) everything will be fine.

How is Parker's relation with Hawkeye?

He was basically teasing them since the 1st issue. Not to mention silver sable is back in the mix as well.

isn't she a traitor? wonder is she is gonna be the one to take him out and why he isnt in the main book for some reason

Probably going to get overwhelmed by otto and the spider riders. Silver sable could bail him out though with her back and how he helped her country.

*being

this is a great thing and anyone who objects is a faggot
Peter acted like a straight boss this past issue, it was badass

How am i suppose to relate to peter if hes sucha goddamn pimp. Remember when Dan Slott made Sill his fuck buddy because their spider attraction made them not able to control their sexual urges? Fuckin stupid

I really wish they'd kill off the midget already.

Pretty sure it was retconned so that she lied about it or something. Which is even worse than the fact that she got raped.

Nothing Peter does can be worse than this time.

You had to have known that bitches love spiderman is pretty much an unwritten universal law at this point.

Five Guys is superior, you west-coast layabout.

"Ask Me About My Fascist Agenda... and wanting the Spider-Cock"

Five Guys are on the west coast you idiot.

Both are overrated, but I'd rank In-N-Out higher.

The writer decided to change it to she fucked him and lied about it.
Bear in mind this was supposed to somehow make her look good.

I had a giggle

When all they really want is eachother.

Damn now I'm craving some Five Guys.

Well Slott isnt a writer writing spiderman, he's a tumblr tier hack writing spiderman fanfiction.

I remember hearing anons say that if bendis had his way, miles would basically take over for peter. Slott is the barrier to that ala a double edged sword. And with how Marvel has been in recent history, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I've been reading all of Slott's Spider-Man, and it's crazy how big the dip of quality is from Superior back to Amazing. Superior isn't great writing, but the way he writes Octavius is SO much better than Peter. And all emotional weight is gone after Superior. Peter gets his body back and it's all emotional, and then the next day he's quipping all the time about "lol doc ock stole my body XD" to the Avengers and X-Men.

Fat Slott doesn't understand that Shake Shack is becoming somewhat Iconic with New York living.

Superior was fucking shit and moments like that are because Stegman carried Slott's fat ass with the marvel method.

But at least it had direction, even if there was a ton of filler. ASM has had no direction ever since. It just spins its wheels until BIG EVENT!!! and then it's back to wheel spinning.

>Whataburger

>tfw I was thinking of posting this yesterday.

Five guys is good, but overrated. Plus the fries are always limp and soggy.

Texan here. Unless there's some super secret location that's not staffed by retarded niggers, Whataburger is vastly overrated.

Thats a accurate description.

Who gives a shit who makes the food? Whataburger is Elder God tier

I've never had soggy fries and I've been to a few locations. But honestly these places will vary from place to place both in their standards and in their cooking style to cater to what they think locals want.

>Comics writer gives pet character ample masturbation fantasies
Maybe he read too much Grant Morrison and thinks this is Chaos Magick.

Yes let's bring that back.

More like Who-a-burger

Stegman didn't draw that and it was Gage who actually saved that issue.

Oh, my bad. I was thinking that didn't look like Stegman, but I thought he did the whole series. I know he did 698, and was pretty much the only reason that Issue was any good.

>I know he did 698
Uh, yeah, about that...

Holy shit.
Did Stegman even do ANYTHING for ASM/Superior? Where am I getting his name from?

Hercules and Daredevil are more efficient in actually getting laid, though.

He did 9 ourt of 33 issues on Superior, most notably the first three and the arc with Miguel.

Is this NTR? Rev up those micro dick Peter comissions.

So what happen to the whole Pete and Silk thing didn't they spend every time they were together saying how they are connected and blah blah blah destiny?

I don't think so? Especially with silver sable back in the mix.

Went their separate ways since all they wanted to do was fuck 24/7.

He probably hopes he can come up with one that fans will latch onto and support for decades. Or he just does it so that he can keep shitting Peter by having him go from one failed relationship to another.

So....

Who's worst girl in Spidey's harem?

I'm not seeing the problem here.

I've seen Carlie cooper's name get thrown around a bunch.

Joe Quesada, followed by Joe Quesada's daughter.

He has to because Marvel doesn't want Peter married again or in any kind of serious relationship that would be marriage-in-all-but-name. He's doomed to forever date and get dumped.

It was something they both mutually agreed upon. I mean that was basically the sum of the relationship slott did was them trying to get into each others pants.

Right Sup Forums, who's your favourite romantic partner for Pete? Who made your cut?

Black Cat, but then Slott made her into a full out villain who hates Peter, so... shit.

Well there was that hint in Howard the duck where the book to open her lair was charlotte's web. So that bridge can be rebuilt but slott needs to go first.

Deadpool

What is the "marvel method"?

Wolverine

>What is the "marvel method"?

Kirby and Ditko do all the work and Stan Lee takes all the credit.

She became much more prominent after that. Now instead of being an occasional Spider-bitch, she goes from series to series and puts young scrubs like SIlk and Miles into their place.

The writer gives a rough outline (they do vary in complexity) to the artist and then the artist brings them some penciled pages. Afterward, the writer examines them all and if they like them, they then go and fill in all of the dialog as needed. Sometimes pages will be specified and dialog provided, but most of the time it will be the artist interpreting the story and the writer filling in the blanks. That's my interpretation of it. If anyone else can add it would be appreciated.

Personally, I prefer the full script method wherein the writer specifes the number of panels per page as well as a brief description and specific dialog for every page. The only issue is that its largely affected by the writers understanding of the medium so if they don't have a good sense of what goes on the page and how to think visually, you will end up with garbage, and most lkely through no fault of the artist.

Johnny Storm.

I see, I see.
I apologize for the question, but I am not overly familiar with the comic industry.

Mary Jane, lets stop pretending that any other spider relationship had a good chemistry

>Hey dude quip quip quip
>Yooo quip quip quip
>quip
>quip quip
>quip
>lets fuck

yes...and remove them after few issue. This because he has no idea about write a serious relathionship.

You nigger smash burger is GOAT

It was a flippant answer. The "Marvel method" consisted of the artist drawing the issues and leaving the speech bubbles for the writer (usually Stan Lee) to fill in. Stan did do some share of the plotting beyond merely the dialogue but the amount he did is hotly contested, and he certainly took more credit than he deserved.

only a matter of time before he dates Iceman.

Sue Storm

>Silk and Miles
>One that got canceled

Yeah what an upgrade.

Spider-Man/Black cat before the reset and aforementioned Superior run.

If they got along so well then how come they never got married, hmmm?

>back to wheel spinning

hard to blame them when a year doesn't go by without an event that changes everything and nothing

Does anyone have that chart?

Mephisto's really let himself go

Bitches love spiderman?

>cucking the guy who can grow his cock

No, it was the characters who had the most LIs in comics sorted by number

you know you're a slut when even Mister Fantastic Penis isn't enough for you

What do writers have against Mary Jane Watson?

Sue keeps getting tempted to stray because Reed would rather work in his lab.

No kidding.

Don't do it Spidey, she had consensual sex with the Phantom Rider and then murdered him just for kicks.

Did this actually happen? I thought it was Ultimate Sue that was the skank.

Yes but it didn't go any further than that.

No, Sue is just a deprived slut in every universe.
And I love her for it.

Get outta here with that cuck shit.

Slott is a stupid hack who doesn't know how to write a good story, he only knows how to do little stupid indulgences that amount to nothing more than a long string of fanfiction.

Then why is it okay to release renew your vows and realize that its much better?

Fucking a cheating MILF does not make one a cuck. I'm sorry Reed can't even satisfy his own wife.

That's a What If, no one cares about those.

Chat followed by Black Cat