It-a feels like I live in-a da world made of cardboard pizza boxes! Takin'-a constant care not to break something...

>It-a feels like I live in-a da world made of cardboard pizza boxes! Takin'-a constant care not to break something, to break-a someone! Never allowing myself to lose control, not even for a momento! But you can-a take it, can't you Bowsah? What we-a have here is-a da rare opportunity for me to cut-a loose! And show you just how powerful I really am.
>Let's-a Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8
rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S2IHS2Hf0aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't that the line from the justice league cartoon against doomsday?

Everyone-a looks up to you. They listen to you. If you-a tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they-a need to be inspired. And let's-a face it, "Super Mario"...the last time you-a really inspired anyone was when you lost-a all of your lives.

Darkseid.

Mario is Bats and Supes rolled in one considered he is extremely powerful and also too damn rich and good at everything

Darkseid, actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8

I hope you appreciate, plumber, that everything that happens from this point is on your head.

The skies will rain angry suns. The water levels will boil. Eight worlds will run red with the blood of billions.

Only then, after your last pitiful hope is extinguished, will I take your last 1up.

Let's go.

>This monument will serve to remind me that I am a creature of Dream Land. Only an adopted son of this planet. Therefore I will remain...Kābī, The Warpstar Warrior of Popstar. Hiiiiiiiii!

Samus has power armor.

Mario has a cape.

Luigi has an attitude and a fancy vacuum cleaner.

Me? I have barrels. And I intend to use them.

Nah, it's
>My name is-a Luigi, and I'm-a Greenest Plumer Alive

>Glanced at the comments for that video
Superhero fans were a mistake.

Who wins in a fight to the death?

Justice League
>Batman
>Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Cyborg
>Flash
>Hawkgirl
>Green Lantern
>Martian Manhunter

The Smash Brothers
>Mario
>Link
>Samus
>Kirby
>Donkey Kong
>Pikachu
>Captain Falcon
>Mewtwo

So can superman impregnate a woman without killing her? Like in Hancock, which is basically "inner city black Superman", he has to push the girl off of him and then he blasts holes in the roof.

Oh, so *that's* where Snyder got the Man of Murder thing.

I kind of wish there was a DC vs Nintendo. I wish people would accept Nintendo as the DC to Capcoms Marvel and not hur-dur DC VS Mortal Kombat and Nintendo vs Sega/Rabbids/Skyrim/Whatever.

Why are there 2 Pokemon characters but not other characters?

>...save...peach

Nah, I'd say Link is the Nintendo equivalent of Batman and Luigi is the Nintendo equivalent of either Jimmy Olsen or Superboy.

Can anyone here do a really good Mario impression?

>Y'see, deep-a down, in my most secret Waa of WAAs, I'm-a still a totally depraved cheater whose main goal in life is to be-a number one and beat you. Slowly and painfully. Just like-a your brother

>implying this isn't batman

>loves Mario
>don't know/can't think of any notable comic quotes

Well, darn...

read
rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Because the user you responded to works for Nintendo

Not Mewtwo that's for damn sure

Kirby sucks up Superman. That's pretty much it.

The only thing that's really a threat to the JLA is Kirby and they can deal with him through speedforce/lantern power/magic lasso/Nth Metal/Cyborg mother box pick your plot device.

>Mario possesses fire manipulation, agility and athleticism far beyond a person his size and weight and can now possess virtually anything as of Odyssey
>Samus has magic alien DNA and the strength and endurance that comes with it, the most powerful mech suit in the galaxy and god-like weaponry
>Donkey Kong is strong enough to punch to moon out of orbit
>Kirby literally having "limitless power" as Planet Robobot revealed in bios
>Not a threat to the Justice League when combined

>bowsah
>not gay bowser

Mario from Mario Odyssey can solo the justice league

It was-a for the E3 demo, Gay flash.... But I have been-a building up speed-a mia for 12 hours-a now...

>luigi not green lanturn

None of them have an answer for "Boom tube group to the dark side of Pluto and have Green Lantern and Superman snipe them" except Kirby and only Kirby

The JLA is extreme cheese when you take their no-kill rule away.

Samus is useless beyond having guns and bombs with above normal strength and agility, a lucky freeze ray shot and singularity missile would be her best bet.

link has an indestructible shield and invincibility items but that doesn't allow him to go on the offensive, fierce deity link with nayru's love, strength gauntlets,Indestructible hylian shield, bunny hood, Pegasus seeds, fairy sword, the reverse song of time and some magic could take down supes and wondy if GL doesn't pin him.
if he's straight from smash he's only good for his shield and final smash.

pikachu isn't fast, durable or strong enough to stop the JL outside of being underestimated and getting a lucky lightning strike from the sky or decisive volt tackle on everyone.
anime chu or pokemon series chu on the other hand might bring some useful moves to the table.

C. falcon would only be good as a distraction, likewise DK would be useless with his momentary headbutt stun being his only skill of value.

kirby would make or break a fight depending on who he copies or if eating them is an instant kill, his cuteness would leave him underestimated.
superman kirby and/or speedforce kirby. he only gets one move from each however and none of their resilience or innate mobility. at best lobotomy powers or a super speed tornado

mario would only be good for his cape and invincibility stars(1HKO with limited time).
imagine a reflected bat gadget, cyborg projectile or if supes did a flying charge and was sent back at his allies.

mewtwo would keep MM pinned and vice versa. changing the tide of battle if another teamate can somehow remove MM.
mewtwo only has reflection, stuns and slow projectiles of unknown effectiveness in smash.
If we play off smash abilities alone then they're all fucked without a smash ball(that the enemies could potentially use)

TLDR: JLA would kill smash bros versions of these characters.

You are severely underestimating Kirby. Dude bitchslapped entire solar systems, and is approximately the size of a softball. Kirby's brand of overpowered is on par with, or even beyond the most bullshit of Speedforce powers.

true, and he can crack planets and swallow souls.
I just mostly stuck to the smash powers.
if you read I stated that they'd be fucked if they were limited to their smash movesets only.
otherwise yeah, mario alone could probably beat them with starpower.
samus could crush them in a black hole.

TLDR: read the TLDR at least.

>Kirby fused with Nth Metal because of Batman

When has the justice league ever used thst tactic?

Mario on Yoshi can literallly shrug the damage for the team infinitelly. Those weak ass range attacks wont do shit. And mario Galaxy proves mario don't give a shit about space travel

>I don't know shit but my brand must win.

Can't he just stay out of the sun for a while?

>Genetically modified
>Even remotely close to being Batman

When have they needed to? The guys that the tactic will work against aren't the kind of guys the League fights to the death. They aren't The Authority. And the guys that it won't work on (the ones that can fight on the league's level like Kirby) would just chase them to Pluto.

>Green Lantern creates a bunch of spikes

This finishes off...basically everyone.

Jesus that voice acting is terrible.

Nigga, Donkey Kong once punched the fucking moon out of orbit. Your using Smash Bros logic and physics instead of looking how they function in their respective series.

correct, please re-read my post in it's entirety in addition to the one it's replying to.
you'll see that the original question is regarding smash bros and that I make the distinction clear and evident.

TLDR:
read the TLDR of

>Luigi is Mario in disguise
This makes so many games into mindfucks.

>mario rides Yoshi
game over

>I've raced you before Mario, I even won some of those races.

>Those were for charity, Sonic.

Chuckled sensibly

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=S2IHS2Hf0aI

Sonic runs all the way around the world to hit the goal post from the other side in 8 seconds.

I remember the first time I saw this I did not even notice it was collecting red coins

Kirby canonically possesses infinite power

>samus uses shinespark

Everyone but superman is dead

Pokemon is the Batman because as a franchise it makes the most money.
Fucking nerds.

ah but can he do it with just a half a button press.

>Batman Beyond then

Can sonic run so fast that ends in Parallel Universes? in half a button press?

If he's so damn rich then why does he continue to live in a shack with his brother?

He could...

...but first, let me talk to you about Parallel Universes (or PUs).

Housing market is fucked in the Mushroom Kingdom.

In sonic Unleashed he can outrun the game itself and get into parts of the levels that haven't load yet. So i guess sonic is faster than reality itself.

He and Lois have a son in current continuity