Is Airazor the most bland fembot of Transformers?

Is Airazor the most bland fembot of Transformers?

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/List_of_female_Transformers
youtube.com/watch?v=sPEEb1pnZEA
tfwiki.net/wiki/Bitch_Wars
tfwiki.net/wiki/Airazor_(BW)#IDW_Generation_1_continuity
mega.co.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lipstick
Worst thing to happen to Transformers. Things can be female without being feminine, SJWs.

That's not Arcee

she becomes interesting when she becomes a gay guy and starts crossdressing

Wouldn't that be more of the "SJW" take, anyway?

Have you considered thinking before posting?

What about Botanica?

I had blocked her from memory

She was okay.

Also okay, would have been better in a better series but the character isn't irredeemably tainted.

Yes, must delete from memory.

Save from the shitty Beast Machines design and the awful accent that Kathleen Barr is putting on, Botanica is all right.

Airazor is interesting. Obviously she was born because Bob and Larry wanted another girl in the show. Hasbro obviously didn't want it, so with her character, Bob and Larry were like walking on eggshells trying to balance writing a young girl Hasbro-approved action hero voiced by a 50 year old lady.

In my opinion, the result was kinda cringe worthy, but it was all worth it whenever she got hurt and was moaning in pain. I also like the Tigatron/Airazor thing and that their love gave birth to the ambiguously gendered Transformer god Tigerhawk. That's quality lore, a key ingredient of Beast Wars.

I'm gonna slap your shit, I swear on me mum!

No, there are PLENTY of others who are blander
tfwiki.net/wiki/List_of_female_Transformers

Airazor was fine, she just got no time to develop before she got shitcanned, which amusingly happened just before Hasbro decided to give her a dedicated toy (the first Transformer toy designed to be a female from the get-go). And then she just got constantly shat on for the rest of the show including suffering identity death and then total physical death within three episodes.

Shit was bleak.

It always bothered me that her gun was supposed to look like a bird foot despite coming from her tail, and her bird feet obviously being her robot feet

has more going on for her than airazor. character and relationship-wise

>not TM version

Probably? I haven't watched the show in a while,but I think literally the only thing she had going for her was her romance with Tigatron, then getting turned into Tigerhawk.

>never appearing in anything ever

She appeared on store shelves
and in my heart

>>never appearing in anything ever

People like this should be thrown in the river at birth.

I like her too, user.

I even approved of FunPub shit just because they used her in something

TRANSFORMERS: THE BASICS on BUMBLEBEE

youtube.com/watch?v=sPEEb1pnZEA

>reading Airazor's wiki entry
>come across this
>tfwiki.net/wiki/Bitch_Wars
>concept ep that went nowhere in which AR and BA leave their factions to team up

Let's talk about this for a minute. This concept intrigues me

hypothetical season 2 plotline where Blackarachnia Maximal lover is Airazor instead of Silverbolt

>whole episode dedicated to bumblebee
This is everything I ever wanted but that thumbnail is throwing me off what a dealbreaker

Pfhahaha, what?

Fuck I wish I had the Laughing Mantis pic your shit is just ridiculous.

>including suffering identity death
From the wiki:
>He's got Tigatron's voice but Airazor's mannerisms.
There were hints of the romance building up along the way, but it never actually happened until right before they were captured. Airazor the was Maximal's aerial scout, usually pulled back in for backup in fights, and had a dry sarcastic wit.

But Arcee had the ass.

Only in that comic-specific universe.

Arcee is widely known for her BUTT

They don't call her "Arsey" for nothing!

Still better than Blackarachnia.

Shut up, Boco.

Yes sir...

that said, whatever happened to Blackarachnias Giant Robot Tits?

Good question. He was cool.

>>including suffering identity death
>From the wiki:
>>He's got Tigatron's voice but Airazor's mannerisms.

Allegedly their sparks merged. I know in some spin-off stuff they un-merged again, but having your soul permanently meld with another's sounds like identity death to me. Sure the fusion might have some of her mannerisms, but it's still not her. But hey, what do I know. Giant alien transforming robots.

I really wish Depth Charge and Tigerhawk switched their number of episodes in season 3 - DC is kinda cool, but it's that "grr I'm an edgy loner out for revenge" coolness that dilutes more the longer he's a team player.

You could've nailed his entire character arc in a couple episodes including the finale, while Tigerhawk would've really benefited by having more episodes to explore all the unanswered questions he/she raised.

u wot m8? Blackarachnia was one of the most fleshed out characters in the show.
inb4 fleshed out/boobs joke

it's a fucking crime TM BA was only in two episodes or something

>Cheetor and BA's TM2 forms are given slow burning build ups, resulting in them not having little actual screen time
>Tigerhawk's troubled production story
>Dinobot's missing plot episode
I'm surprised there isn't much discussion in the fandom abut a hypothetical 4th season of BW, because they were obviously setting up for the long term rather than ending on 3.

I mean, given the choice, I'd much rather have TFA's 4th season because there was concrete work done on it and the show needed it.

Speaking of, I'd love some 3p fembots based on Sakamotos art.

buddy i am about to blow your mind

I liked her, but its a shame she's just relegated to being Tigatron's partner. Its ashame she didn't get a chance to do more before getting shoved off on tracking missions with him all the time. Early on, she was spunky and energetic, and I liked her voice, it was sultry without being overtly sexy, it gave me a real blues-y sort of feel.

I'm intrigued by her enough that I used her for a TF fiction idea that uses a mish-mash of different series/continuities characters, mainly to use her asher own character and not just a derivative of Tigatron.

I know of that, I mean not retooled decade old toys.

I want Snusnu Chromia.

I like Blackarachnia.

Pity she took the knot.

slap some sculpting putty on

Not enough putty for my nutty.

All I want is thicc robo girls with abs and heaving bonnets.

>I liked her, but its a shame she's just relegated to being Tigatron's partner.

Pretty much. Tigatron was probably the least interesting character in all of Beast Wars. Like, even one-note guys like Scorponok had some fun moments, but Tigatron was just the eternal wet blanket eco-message muh wilderness character, and he just dragged Airazor down into being his secondary. I realize they had issues writing good material for Tigatron, but surely having a female maximal wasn't that horrible?

I really wanted her apparent team up episode with Blackarachnia

Did BA and Airrazor even meet?

Beast Wars liked to waste characters especially the maximal ones

What about how they made Transmutate autistic and they actually made Rampage like her

Her character just turned into "cool aunt" for me when I heard her voice but other than that she got no development. I think she ended up the least-developed Maximal? I love BW, but I know Hasbro still wasn't to fembot-friendly at the time BW was airing.

Thats not Rhinox

Yeah, a couple times. The whole reason she started teaming up with Tigatron was to take down Blackarachnia, who had taken over an alien flying island.

So how are is Air razors new versions in the comics is she just tigatrons cock toy

I actually really like the idea of a monster plant alt-mode, but Botanica had the misfortune of existing in Beast Machines, where the Transformers didn't actually transform and instead magically shapeshifted. Her design was so stylized that there wasn't any real difference between her two modes, both were just abstract plant-woman.

Rhinox was pretty well developed. He was a tech-shaman. Also team muscle, until power creep started setting in. He was stoic and humble, capable of being a good leader or cunning warrior, but preferring to put his skills elsewhere.

>hate these two as a couple
>but would have loved them with the genders reversed

What sorcery is this?

uhhhh

I played this game. I remember having fun with it, despite it being a very basic fighter.

I think the final boss was a chrome Megatron or something. It was weird.

Beast Wars Megatron is amazing how come we never get any more of him?

tfwiki.net/wiki/Airazor_(BW)#IDW_Generation_1_continuity

Best fembot

Hey guys, I was directed here from /toy/ and this is the most relevant thread. Supposedly you guys have a Mega of all the IDW Transformer comics? If I could get a link that'd be great

mega.co.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

Thanks a bunch

>Boco is wrong again

Gee, what are the odds?

Forgetting the most important female transformer

BW Transmutate is nonbinary. Uprising Transmutate, on the otherhand...

It seems to want to download every issue individually, is there any way I can get it to download the same way it is in the Mega so its a bit more organized?

your mouse has two buttons for a reason

Its still gonna be over 2GB and even Mega is warning me that then I need 7zip and I'm not going down that malware path again

well then m8 it looks like you have a choice to make

Oh also, whats a good program to view them in? I rarely read comics, really just watch movies and TV with VLC media player, is there a free equivalent to that I should download?

desktop: cdisplay
mobile: challenger comics viewer

It's not explicitly stated in the show, but the script apparently describes Transmutate as
>a being with no beauty of form nor logic of shape, massive, made of unmatched parts: bits of Predacon, pieces of Maximal, chunks of Fuzor and Transmetal, heavy-duty weapons, and a face that vaguely indicates it is female

and the voice actress was Susan Blu, who was also interestingly enough the voice of Arcee. So you could make a case for it beng female.

>It's not explicitly stated in the show
>vaguely

Posting Nipslip

>For God's sake Gonzo, let your animators go home to your wives!

Yes, that line of greentext isn't spoken in the show, it's just how it was described by the writers. They only reference Transmutate as "it" in the actual episode itself.

Lol

Seeing as some beast wars character like Tarantulas and Terrosaur were shown to eat food, I wonder if she shits white