Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman as opposed to realistic women like Peggy Hill?

Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman as opposed to realistic women like Peggy Hill?

Shouldn't she be a feminist icon?

Probably the same reason Batman is more popular than Hank.

Peggy's an idiot, that's the joke

You should ask some feminists OP.

He's already asking Sup Forums.

Peggy is an idiot in every way Hank isn't and vice versa. They form one functional person.

Stop. Making. This. Thread.

Their realistic icons are actual people. Come on now.

She's certainly one of the most accurate portrayals of your average woman in modern television. That mix of self-aggrandizing narcissism and general incompetence is absolutely spot on. That's probably exactly why she isn't popular with feminists; they see too much of themselves in her. They prefer a flawless Mary Sue like Wonderwoman.

>Women literally can't stop themselves from writing self insert OC fan fiction where they fuck the Joker/Batman/The Ninja Turtles/etc
>Women literally can't stop self inserting as perfect, flawless women who don't do anything wrong (even though they do) like Wonder Woman or Rey

Women are just annoying

Peggy, get off the danged internet.

they dont like characters with flaws. flawed characters are seen as sexist

>>Women literally can't stop themselves from writing self insert OC fan fiction where they fuck the Joker/Batman/The Ninja Turtles/etc

Or horror movie monsters like Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, etc

These plain jane women always seem to fuck these interesting male characters.

Could it have to do with the fact that Wonder Woman released a movie this year and King of the Hill has been off the air for years?

Nah you're probably right OP, women are just inherently worse than men. It's the only solution that makes sense

Because their ideology isn't consistent.

So women are easily lead sheep and only latch onto what's popular?

Peggy's kinda shitty

Yes, like men.

You have 3 minutes to give me the male equivalent of Peggy that is as popular as Wonder Woman.

Also, who hurt you? What was her name?

*rolls eyes while reading his comic book bought only by 4,000 people (Men)*

>You have 3 minutes to give me the male equivalent of Peggy that is as popular as Wonder Woman.

John Wayne

Homer Simpson
Peter Griffin
Stewie Griffin
Bazinga guy

How many times are you gonna make this exact same thread, OP?

Daria is still popular, though

>John Wayne

You're joking right? He's a flawed realistic character? You've got to explain that one to me. Like do you mean the guy.

Also John Wayne is nowhere near Wonder Woman levels these days, so I'm giving you a 1/10 on that one

>I'm such a great complainer that I get a football jock to date me (that dykes only hate because he's the only positive white male on the show)

Literally a womans fantasy character

>You're joking right? He's a flawed realistic character? You've got to explain that one to me. Like do you mean the guy.

Well for one - he actually can die (and did) unlike WonderSue.

hal jordan

Call me when dudes wear shirts with homer, Peter, or Stewie while they work out. It's all Batman and Superman

Also, interesting that you bring up Bazinga, since women do like the female characters on that show, all of whom have flaws.

I think Sup Forums is just collectively mad that normies don't give a shit about king of the hill anymore

Like the human man died? The actor John Wayne? What the fuck are you talking about?

Is Mickey Mouse a Mary Sue because he doesn't have the lifespan of an average mouse?

I forgot that hardcore comic book nerds are representative of the general population, my bad.

>Hal
>Wonder Woman level popular
>popular at all outside of Sup Forums

Not convinced on that one either

Peggy is a supporting character in a cartoon and Wonder Woman has her own comic book and movie

In what sense? In that Sup Forums talks about her? Are you saying Daria is as popular as Wonder Woman?

>>

That is not just a woman thing though? That is something literally everyone does. You're on Sup Forums, you should know by now that comics and shit are stuffed with marysues and garysues alike because it's all about the fantasy. It's usually side characters and villains who get all the flaws that are actually flaws.

Do you idolise Al Bundy, user?

People don't want to idolise realistic, mundane characters, they want to idolise idealised, superior characters.

I dunno

Mack seemed like a stand up guy

Kevin seemed like a nice guy just dumb as a plank

>Do you idolise Al Bundy, user?

I think a lot of people do