Why didn't they write a 9/11 iraq episode for koth?Like maybe an arab guy moving in? Would it be to real?

Why didn't they write a 9/11 iraq episode for koth?Like maybe an arab guy moving in? Would it be to real?

Koth usually didn't do what everyone else was doing

but wouldn't it be fucking cool to see Hank bill, and boomhauer talk about the wars?

I don't think everyone jumped on the band wagon right away

How did Hank feel about 9/11 itself?

There was a youtube video a long time ago. but We really need Hank's comments on it

We'll never know.

Well, we'd know what Dale would feel, I can say for certainty at least that much.

Samefag.

I think it was less "what everyone else was doing" and more that KOTH didn't tackle political issues that often, the most I can think is the principal of Bobby's middle school being a punching bag for No Tolerance policies

Honestly, I'm glad they didn't really do it, or at least from what I can recall. I've been watching some of the 24/7 streams on Youtube recently and the show's pretty much timeless

I think they should've just ended it with a movie personally

With all the guys going to war, while Dale finds out Joseph's ;lineage

Who would Dale blame though? The government, the Jews, aliens or would he actually believe it was a terrorist attack

Theres good ground work for a koth movie they want to protect texas america.

Hank had a party since it was in New York.

I think Hank would have been heart broken and bobby might stray away teenage rebellion and become a terrorist

I think that the Mega-Lo-Mart explosion was supposed to be a sort of allegory for 9/11, like the school fire on Arthur.

>Dale supposedly had a sizable fire collection
>Never carried one that could have helped a lot of episode
>Boomhauer is a Texas ranger and it never came up and he never exercised his authority when he could have

I definitely think Dale would be on the "they were holograms" side of the conspiracy.

Lets fund this

I feel like shortly after he organized some sort of "Propane for America/the troops" event at Strickland.

That episode came out in 98.