>Fred Tatasciore as Max Modell,

>Laura Bailey as Gwen Stacey

>Nancy Linari as Aunt May

>Patton Oswald as Uncle Ben,

>Scott Menville as Doc Ock

>John DiMaggio as the Jackal

>Alastair Duncan as the Vulture

>Joe Quesada as Joe

>In the new series, Marvel's Spider-Man, we will see a fresh take on Spider-Man, as Peter Parker is learning the responsibility that comes along with being a new, super-powered hero in New York City, just as he's being accepted into Horizon High, a high school for brilliant young scientific minds. He struggles with the duality of his social life at school and hiding his secret identity from everyone including his best friend Harry Osborn, who attends the competing Osborn Academy for geniuses. As Peter embraces his alter-ego and takes on super villains such as Vulture, Lizard, Doctor Octopus and Sandman, he watches his hero lifestyle come between his personal relationships and struggles to keep Harry from landing on the wrong side of the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyWbIG8Qj6c
youtube.com/watch?v=dpQFQgZPKfs
news.marvel.com/tv/68527/premiere-date-voice-cast-new-animated-series-marvels-spider-man-announced-d23-expo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=dyWbIG8Qj6c

Hmm, hated Ultimate and I'm less than thrilled for this even though it's replacing something I despise. Like everything else, I'll give it a watch but not feeling any kind of hype.

I'm watching this if not only for Laura Bailey

Ben can meat his dead wife

>Doc Ock looks like a character Patton Oswalt would voice
>voices Uncle Ben instead

Wasn't she already voicing Widow on Avengers Assemble?
I see Gwen and I keep forgetting she's Spider-Gwen. Having multiple Spiders when Peter is brand new makes no damn sense. Marvel really doesn't get Spider-Man. And it's even worse that they shove Joe Quesada, the guy who gets him the least, in there as a mentor.

I'm kind of surprised the shorts haven't leaked online after they've around in England for about a week or more.

Cold blooded

That makes too much sense

I hope Mary Jane will appear here too.

If the Jackal is confirmed, that can only mean one thing: CLONES!! I bet we will see Kaine (Scarlet Spider), Ben Reilly (as Anti-Venom/FF Spidey/Ghost Spider) and Ultimate Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman). And then, we will have Queen Spider and Spider-Island!!

By the way, I heard rumors about Ezekiel Sims appearing in the series too. He will be Peter's (and later the other Spider-Heros) benefactor; like Stark in "Homecoming" and Fury in USM.

You can never have too much spider-people

rip

Quesada will try her damndest to keep Mary-Jane out of anything.

No way in hell will we see MJ with Joe on board.

>Ezekiel Sims is rumored to show up
>Meaning Morlun and his stupid family

Oh joy.

>he watches his hero lifestyle come between his personal relationships and struggles to keep Harry from landing on the wrong side of the law.
I'm sure it's related to Oscorp/Goblin stuff but they make it sounds like he's out comitting petty crimes.

Suprised no Norman. They mention him in one of the clips don't they?

Is the first time Mephisto appeared in animation?

Seems so.

It seemed like they planned to use her differently when they were originally conceptualizing the last show but we saw how that went.

>the uploader has not made this video available in your country
Anybody got an ausfag version?

Marvel no one wants this can you stop shilling

How is this a fresh take in any way?

Because Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=dpQFQgZPKfs

>By the way, I heard rumors about Ezekiel Sims appearing in the series too.

Please be full of shit, please be full of shit...

>Miles

Why do they keep forcing him?

>Joe

Why do they keep forcing HIM?

Easy diversity points that's been nailed unto a popular hero's franchise

Thanks for the link dude.

>>Joe Quesada as Joe

My least favorite character, why did they have to include him?
Is he really Mephisto in disguise?

This will be hot garbage. Probably nearly as bad as Ultimate.

Whenever Pete and MJ are enjoying a moment together, Joe shows up and beats her with a broom

>animated Bonesaw
interesting

Why does the animation look more primitave than SPider-Man and His Amazing Friends?

>"touchdown" said in a Michael Cera voice
Ugggggghhhhhhh

So this means Carlie Cooper is the future love interest right? God damnit why do they still let Joe write Spiderman.

>I bet we will see Kaine (Scarlet Spider), Ben Reilly (as Anti-Venom/FF Spidey/Ghost Spider) and Ultimate Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman

>All of those Peter clones
>In a show where there's multiple spider protagonists
>One of them being Miles, chosen of Bendis

Peter's getting one clone at most, Ben probably, and then we might see clones of the other kids.

He wants his daughter with Spidey instead

>Joe Quesada as Joe
>Fresh take on Spider-Man that is still in learning but also Miles is there

Why you gotta diss Amazing Friends, man?

Oh good lord, please tell me they're not trying to make Quesada into the new Stan Lee.

See

I'm not. Just saying that the new series' animation looks even more primitave than 80s animation.

The Marvel comics guys in charge of animation don't seem to have watched any cartoons since the 70s and 80s, so all this shit seems groundbreaking to them.

Can't deny that everything else looks like shit but I'm glad that they finally got an attractive Peter design after a decade.

Now all I need is a shirtless scene.

Peter's voice sounds like a cross between Michael Cera and Jason Marsden desu.

Ditko era Peter would bully this guy

>Quesadilla
for what purposse

Huh. Anya's in something? That's a first.

So he can watch his daughter fuck Spider-Man, from in-universe.

>Fred Tatasciore as Max Modell,
is that the fat gay fuck? is his husband in the show?

How lazy can they get? It's essentially the Ultimate series Doc but without a hunch and with his hair cut. DUDE

the helmet is shit
also black armor was better, even Ultimate understood that
well, at least it's not his green pajamas

>Miles
and all my interest is gone

Jackal's totally gonna give Gwen her spider powers isn't he?

Is Quesada really conceited enough to think kids are going to give a shit about this Joe character? As far as kids know, Stan Lee invented Spider-Man and Marvel comics so that's something, but Joe Quesada? Why would ANYBODY outside of comics care who he is?

And those who know who he is in relation to Spider-man justly HATE HIM.

Joe will be his teacher. Peter will forget to do an assignment. Then Joe will say, "Alright, Peter. I'll give you ONE MORE DAY."

>Why would ANYBODY outside of comics care who he is?
People who are into comics only care in that he ruined Spider-man like three times

>Mary Jane
Who?

Morlun wasn't that bad

That's Tony Stark's girlfriend.

Exactly, I don't see why they'd bother putting this character in at all. It's just a waste of time and resources.
oh shit!

Sister.

Tony Stark's sister.

Morlun wasn't that bad when JMS his CREATOR was writing him. It was Slott who brought in his gay ass family and killed all the Spiders he didn't like because, "not muh spider-man" And Slott just so happens to be on the writing, so no I expect Morlun will be shit.

Joe will also enter the room after Spider-Man has battled Electro who just changed out of his burned suit saying "Peter, you know we don't allow smoking here."

He's like Kraven the Hunter with l33t h4x and no character. Boring villain, and now an overused boring villain.

>is that the fat gay fuck?
does he have any other qualities? I see some people excited he's in the show excited he's in the show for some reason

It's weird since I thought they had finally smartened up about Ock by the end of Ultimate

>In the new series, “Marvel’s Spider-Man,” we will see a fresh take on Spider-Man, as Peter Parker is learning the responsibility that comes along with being a new, super-powered hero in New York City, just as he’s being accepted into Horizon High, a high school for brilliant young scientific minds. He struggles with the duality of his social life at school and hiding his secret identity from everyone including his best friend Harry Osborn, who attends the competing Osborn Academy for geniuses. As Peter embraces his alter-ego and takes on super villains such as Vulture, Lizard, Doctor Octopus and Sandman, he watches his hero lifestyle come between his personal relationships and struggles to keep Harry from landing on the wrong side of the law.

"All's forgiven, Pete. It's a BRAND NEW DAY. "

Unfortunately, Miss Stacy. I can't forgive your SINS PAST."

Here are HD versions of those pics:

news.marvel.com/tv/68527/premiere-date-voice-cast-new-animated-series-marvels-spider-man-announced-d23-expo/

What's the difference?

Here's another description:

>In Marvel’s Spider-Man, Parker will have to ensure that he keeps the people of New York safe from villains like Vulture, Lizard, Doctor Octopus and Sandman, while keeping an eye on Osborne. Much like the comics and original Spider-Man live-action movies, Osborne will be drawn to the darker side of the law, pulled in by the immense power being offered to him by nefarious individuals, putting Parker in a conundrum over how to help his best friend and save the city from destruction. Since it’s an origin story of sorts, Uncle Ben will be a part of the series. Uncle Ben will be voiced by Patton Oswalt.

So they're gonna make Harry a villain again? Will he be Goblin, Venom, or something else?

Maybe Hobgoblin? Since they copied Bonesaw from the Raimi movies, maybe he'll be New Goblin

Me too, user. Me too. She is the only saving grace of this whole series.

Being Drake Bell is suffering.

>Disney can't just take some of their Marvel/Star Wars bucks and pay for the rights to Spectacular
Fucking why not. That shit was popular with kids and adults, it sold toys like a motherfucker, and the DVD sales were solid enough to warrant a Blu Ray special edition of the whole series. Not to mention literally everyone involved has said "yeah if they picked it back up I'm 100% down to come back".

Why push shit no one wants?

I'm sure that somehow, it's all Joe's fault.

I'm still not convinced he's gonna spring his daughteru on us again in this shoe and then preceed to shove her down our throats, and into Peter's pants.

It sucks.

/thread

>So they're gonna make Harry a villain again?
Well that's what people remember his comic appearances for

>Much like the comics and original Spider-Man live-action movies, Osborne will be drawn to the darker side of the law, pulled in by the immense power being offered to him by nefarious individuals
What is with these adaptations insistance on leaping straight into the Harry vs Peter thing?

I mean I love that arc in the comics as much as anyone but they weren't great just because it was a friends turned to enemies story.

Also I miss Big Bad Norman in these adaptations. Spectacular was right when they chose not to make him soft.

Because one, that would mean spending ANY money at all. Marvel and Disney are frugal as fuck, if you haven't noticed.

Two, current Marvel Animation has absolutely no respect for the past Marvel cartoons. They haven't shown up on Blu Ray releases, no little nods to them, they even took them off Disney XD when they first premiered Ultimate Spider-Man. They pretend like anything pre-USM doesn't exist.