Why are the muties the hawtest?

Seriously, why? Do a "Top [...] Hottest Ladies In Comics" Thread, and the majority will be muties. Is the X-Gene responsible for attractiveness? Almost all of the major X-Men are prime-time models.

Personally I think that'd be a neat retcon. I mean, the ones with the best powers are also the ones with the best genetics, which makes them look handsome as fuck.

And hell, if the X-Men existed in their own U, you could take it one step further and make it so that the X-Gene gives them a much longer life-span. Boom, sliding time-scale explained!

So, Sup Forums, what's the deal anyway?

Thank Chris Claremont's incredibly kinky imagination.

Fucking muties in their sexy little outfits always destroying my fucking property because they are always fighting each other. fucking made me late for work the other day. Stupid sexy Scott Summers

They seem to vary a little (though even Marrow has had stints where she was hot).

X-Men being the most famous and prominent comic property of the last 30 years next to Spider-Man and Batman probably has something to do with it.

Psylocke all day every day

Ewwww, the powers is much better incorporated than that one Naruto character

Depravity.
Barely repressed natural inclinations, urges, and bizarre behaviors that are so powerful as to destroy their lives and leave them shunned from decent human society.

Claremont is not creative, he just rips things off.

Take Callisto, for example. She is a blatant copy of the Black Queen from Barbarella. Barbara is an erotic French comic.

Claremont also seems to be a big fan of hentai and anime.

His Sage redesign is another blatant copy of Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.

I miss the days when marvel actually made their female characters attractive

Good artists borrow, user.

Thrill-killing exhibitionist bisexual adrenaline junkie.

Oh Claremont does way more than borrow, but at least he's a passionate plagiarist.

I wish he'd write some novels. I feel his writing style is more fit for prose.

So hot that her flesh melted right off.

10/10 post

t.Captain Dyke Lovers

Agreed.

Can you even imagine the orgies that go on at the X-Mansion? You cannot tell me that all those teens with weirdand erotic powers don't get together to "experiment". Teachers join too.

Unimaginative artists mostly
Kitty used to be more cute than hot and Rogue was just flat out not attractive nor was meant to be. But over time these buttheads made them all the same supermodel but with different hair and clothes.

The X stands for SEX. Joe Kelly said it, it's canon.

Superior genetics.

Emma was just in fetishwear this past Wednesday in X-men Blue

X = SEX

X-Mansion = SEX-Mansion

Oh God... It's a Sex-Dungeon full of Top-Models with sex-assisting powers. Lawd take me now for I shall never experience that...

Well, they are in fact next stage of humankind. So compared to normal humans they are like cro-magnons compared to neanderthals.

Also female members of x-men team are insanely powerful. So they can dress like whores with no fear of being sexually harassed.

>Happy X-orgy fun-times?

I think that you've forgotten that there's a embittered bald prude that brainraped everyone into being "good" because his dick died with his legs.
Or did you think that his first and most devoted students were just coincidentally all boring stiffs despite clearly being total sex freaks when given half a chance?

I've been saying for years that they need to drop the "muh minority" angle and do more stuff based on evolution, transhumanism and the like. X-Men and Iron Man would've been GOAT books in the hands of anybody other than Marvel. Marvel has great characters and concepts, but lazy writting and execution most of the time.

So it's simple. We kill the Professor... Kidding aside, during the Utopia era there was no Xavier. Same with the Astonishing era IIRIC.

This. Also Magik is still the latex demon queen the last time I checked.

> Utopia didn't have the professor.
I'll do you one better: he wasn't along for the move to San-Fran and there was even dialog (in a bedroom scene) between Scott and Emma about how everyone was more "squirrely" when it came to sex.
And there were quite a few more kinky things than usual in the Fraction era.
That's canon.
Of course, every other time everyone was in mourning over something horrible having happened.

>ywn get to have super-powers and participate in an orgy with the X-Babes

Why live?

Pixie is best Mutie Cutie. Glad to see her in the recent Gen X comics even if it's a very minor appearance. Too bad the art sucks.

We're getting dangerously close to "Charles made Bobby straight"

I believe there have been mutants that asked that very question.
... usually Scott. (LOL)

No-no-no! NO! nooo...
For that to be true Bobby would have never outed himself unless he was finally free of Xavier's psychic influence.
And it's not as if there are any other X-Men who struggled with their sexual identities bouncing back and forth once recruited to the X-Men ...

That kind of stuff is still in the minority compared to stuff like pic related

Bumping with best girl.

Maddie was right

bump

Can someone give me an Emma Frost recommended reading, focusing on stuff with decent art and her as a villain?
I've read most of the later, hero-stuff with her, she's cute with scott, but I want some earlier stories too.

read the firestar mini in which she kills her pony

even though she first appears in the Phoenix Saga, she was more of a New Mutants villain than an X-Men villain.
Xavier had the new mutants, and she had the competitor team, the Hellions.

Do you have any recommended reading for her?

Bang on

is dark avengers-utopia any good for x-men folk?

>Can you even imagine the orgies that go on at the X-Mansion?

Olympic Village level.

read the Firestar Mini

new mutants 15 16 17 and 38 39 40

40 is when she goes from super villain, to morally grey, pic related

Is she a mary sue now?

storm and logan were into it

no, she is a villain now, she fused with her brother (in her family, siblings can fuse) who is a super villain called Emplate, and now she has mouths with tentacles in her hands, and attacks mutants to suck their marrow bone, draining their life.
she is the antagonist of the current Generation X book.

Muties women tend to be Hawt because Nature is trying to trick us into making more Muties with them. Mutie scum, keep your genes Clean!

>Those new powers
Just like my chinese cartoons

oh that's why only Medusa and Crystal and Daisy are hot Inhumans. Nature doesn't want ANY MORE INHUMANS!

If only. She went from shtupping Sabertooth while calling him Daddy in Uncanny to being bonded with her incest brother and trying to suck the lifeforce out of teenagers in the new Generation X.

>he just rips things off.

the entire hellfire club is a rip-off of the hellfire club from the avengers, right down to costumes

Wasn't she the White Queen of the Slutfire Club?

I hate this artist so much. They trace a photo reference for the first panel, fine. Yes they fuck up the faces but at least the scale looks right. Then they trace a second reference, copy paste it three times, and COMPLETELY FUCK UP THE SCALE AND POSITIONING. ON THEIR COPY PASTE. Why would you copy paste something you fucked up SO bad??

See
I'm surprised no offended Muslims called for jihad against Marvel.

Took me a minute to realize you weren't talking about Marvel's Avengers.

If Rogue absorbed Toad's powers would she get a big sloppy tongue that could wrap around your penis and squeeze it until in bursts? Asking for my wife's son.

No Toad, No gross Toad. If she took the Viper's snake tongue, then yes and stick it up my ass.

My fetish would be her absorbing one of the snake serpent society members and then wrapping me up with her tail and force fucking herself with me.

I don't know why, as I've barely seen anything she's been in, but I hate her. Just straight want to skip pages with her in them unlike any character I can think of.

Would you a Rahne, Sup Forums?

Just for the accent alone.

The higher ups at Marvel also don't care about the X-men anymore, so artists get to be a bit more liberal with the sexy costume designs than they do with all the MCU ready characters have need to project a certain image.

>ywn be used as a breeding stud by hot female mutants
Reality is cruel.

I think the CDC and Ripley would be in firm agreement with Rachel.

Your new White Queen, folks.

Full villain, and it's really a good fit for her.

She's not my Queen. I didn't vote for her.

My queen has milky white skin, bottle blond hair, and the most convincing implants on the planet.

X-babes are running the entire spectrum from CUTE to hot

And you actually prefer that to delicious brown with all-natural boobs?

Yes.
Because the delicious brown meme rarely translates well into 3D women, and when it does they usually have their brown diluted by a white or asian parent.

>Because the delicious brown meme rarely translates well into 3D women

3DPD.
This is Sup Forums, we're talking 2D here.

Bump

Storm is my wife and I love her. That is all.

X-men has the densest and most varied number of female characters within 1 Superhero comics. There's an X-woman for every kind of taste. You want a sultry dominatrix, there's Emma. A femme fatale, Psylocke. A sassy but emotionally needy gal, Rogue. A bubbly every girl, Kitty. A nice girl next door to grow old with, Jean.

She's pretty hot in Avengers vs X-Men.

If you a rhane... are you a furry?

Hmm... sure, why not.

Hope best girl

sotrm?

What is te best story that features your waifu?

x force v3

More like Charles kept Jean from making Bobby gay

He also made real Jean not a monster by locking away most of her power (until the phoenix undid the block) so she couldnt casually abuse it. its interesting the first thing she did with her full powers "unlocked" was mindrape both emma frost and mastermind

Probably would count as "something exotic".

>running the entire spectrum from CUTE to hot
And that's just Laura

I'm torn. I want more stories about Juggernaut, but I don't want to risk what they'd do to his character. I did really enjoy Colossus as Juggs, even though they never came close to using him to his full extent.

We're just lucky the Ice-man story used him as a one note villain like he was in 80s/90s.

Yeah. Agreed.

that one user was getting me worried when we had juggy thread a few weeks ago. Talking about his relationship with black tom and repressed homosexuality and I was starting to fear marvel writers had found there way to Sup Forums

I saw that, too. I could accept Gayn Marko, just don't pass the Cyttorak Gem to a minority, you know?

I mean in a perverse way, while only one of his many origins gives him any direct ties to mutants(Evolution tv show) between Parker and claremont, Juggy went from a one-note villain to someone that had an actual character grafted to him. Even if it was pale at times, examining his relationship with power and how he affects people and what that means for all demons constantly chewing at him and seeing him take on more of a leadership thing amongst mutants was really great and surprising.

And they shoved all of that out the door for what I'm not even sure of.

It would be a lot like when ever Duggan gets done writing Deadpool if Way came back and annihilated all the progress Kelly/Duggan and a few others put into his characterization.

>Juggy went from a one-note villain to someone that had an actual character grafted to him. Even if it was pale at times, examining his relationship with power and how he affects people and what that means for all demons constantly chewing at him and seeing him take on more of a leadership thing amongst mutants was really great and surprising.
You get it, man. You get what I have been saying for so fucking long.

gotta get that fucked up chromosome out there somehow

evil teen jean is the best her character has ever been and it's probably been completely accidental on marvel's part. They literally have to fail upwards to make characters work.

Man if Xavier really wanted to end mutant hate he'd start publishing naked photos of the x-women. Who can be hateful when tits are on the table