K6BD/KSBD Threat

New page is up. Discuss.

>Oscar is actually a coward

wasn't quite expecting that, but it makes sense given how much hot air the guys is filled with.

Given what Abbadon was saying on twitter while finishing this page, I doubt that. He was just late to the party.

Also, looks like Allison likes killing shit.

You might even say it makes her wet.

MIMIC
GURO!!!

>Given what Abbadon was saying on twitter while finishing this page
What did he say if you remember still?

This maybe?

>unassuming idiot

Heh.

I do believe that's her first kill with that sword.

Has Abaddon ever answered how Angels are named?

What? He rapes Allison or something?

Probably more likely that he casually has a shitload of people killed, or after the rest of the heist crew is killed he admits to knowing they were all gonna die from the start.

He literally eats Lucky Felicia.

Now that I'd like to see.

>>Oscar is actually a coward

Hes the guy that lets everyone else do the heavy lifting work and seems like a lazy jackass. But when shit hits the fan and they really need him hes the guy that pulls something amazing out of his ass and saves everyone.

Hes basically hiding his powerlevel.

well now I was this too

>Even the fucking desk was a mimic xD

Hehe.

Godmode Allison is pretty hot.

>that last panel
>"i am SO turned on right now"

> even her sclera are blood-covered

She looks really demented in the kill panel. I'm hoping Zaid waking up from his magical coma and seeing what she's turning into is what will put her back on the right track.

Also, look at that halo! I bet we'll get to see its true form before the chapter is over.

Reach heaven through violence nigga. Allison already decided there's no going back. Shit like this is her life now.

Though she does have to get Incubus's dick out of her brains if she wants to become the new conquering King.

I don't mind the violence. I do mind her being a huge asshole (which isn't the case on this page, admittedly).

damn.. she defintly want to get rid of her viginity..

Even the paper in the mimic desk are mimics!

I'm still waiting for the ceiling mimics.

On the previous page, it showed that even the dead clerk at the desk was a mimic.

She's being a huge asshole because she thinks she is meant to be an asshole, because that shows leadership.

In truth, she was still scared and hated herself even more when she tried to be an asshole leader, until Incubus stuck his long, hard, throbbing ambition in her. Now she's a genuine asshole until she's able to provide a steady supply of determination of her own, instead of drawing upon the toxic stash of Incubus.

What are the chances Del Toro will eventually adapt this comic?

Damn, I missed that. Gave me a honest laugh.

Shit won't last. Incubus is gonna fuck Allison hard sooner than later. You don't make deals with demiurges.

After Hellboy 3.

I can't wait for the first time Oscar takes action.

thats, what, 3(?) demons killed now?

Or, perhaps, Incubus isn't actually providing anything except shiny pink flames and some kind of magical collar. All the determination is hers, he's just convinced her that he's helping.

Allison looking cool over there. I can understand why so many people get addicted to Incubus. All the cool kids are doing Incubus.

I mean, setting aside the replies, I don't know why you'd think he was hiding rather than just having poked his head out now.

I'm already dreading Cat Master's death.

Look at how he's reaching into his jacket. Did Cat Master bring a cat along for the heist?

I'm still of the mind that she's going to be blood sacrificed in order to open the door. As the acrobat demon rather wryly pointed out "She's very important to open the door".

But I'd be ok with that too.

Also this is such a fantastic reaction image

contributin'

and without caption

>Villain

Is Oscar not /ourguy/? I thought he was a rogueish ally type but he's a villain?

>/ourguy/
>villain
That's exactly why he's our guy

Well he is doing SOMETHING to her. Look at all those other aspirants he's fucked over. He lends them some of his soul-flame or whatever and it grows until it overtakes their own.

But I don't think Incubus is corrupting her personality per se, it's just that his power/influence makes her feel powerful, makes her believe she can do or say whatever she feels like without consequences. And in one sense it's good that she's showing these less savoury aspects of her personality, because she is going to have to face those demons eventually to become a decent person (Allison's character is all about breaking cycles after all), but at the moment she's growing increasingly unpleasant and reckless AND increasingly powerful. And she is going to end up fucking herself and/or somebody else over hard.

Basically, Allison needs a training arc to temper her powers and gain some humility.