This is Mary Jane Watson, also known as Spider-Woman

This is Mary Jane Watson, also known as Spider-Woman.

Say something nice about her!

she was in the show for like 10 episodes during the whole four seasons

i dont have time to care about her

I never watched USM, but she was probably better than Gwen will be in the new series.

I really liked it!! Mary Jane as Spider-Woman was something I expected to happen in USM, and it finally happened!! I'm really mad about she getting powers and then, 4 episodes later, the series end. I wanted to see more!! She has personality and style!!

However, I have to say that I didn't like the fact that her powers came from the Carnage Symbiote. I mean, one thing is Agent Venom, with Venom being basically a "darker twisted" version of Spider-Man. But Carnage was always a monster 1000 times worse than Venom ever was. It gave me the chills everytime she used Carnage's axes and other killing weapons. I would have prefered for her to merge pieces from Iron Spider's armor and get different abilities, just like Agent Venom get pieces from the Beetle's armor.

Something that it seems nobody realized was the fact that Mary Jane as Spider-Woman looked like a lot like MC2's Spider-Girl, her own daughter from an alternative dimension. Even her costume's design is a mixture between Mayday's original costume and her version of the black suit. That's why I loved this MJ as Spider-Woman. Peter's Powers and MJ's personality makes a winning combination!!

It seemed like a real ass-pull honestly. And I can't believe I watched this show.

They're really trying hard to make super-MJ happen aren't they?

Venom MJ is pretty good.

Gwenom is better

Why not both at the same time?

what like MJ and Gwen both sandwiched in together inside the venom symbiote all naked and grinding against each other???

Sure why not?

Well what other option is there?
For MJ to just be a normal person in a relationship with a super-person?
That's not how segregation works

When did/is this happening?

But it's failing.

Nobody WANTS superpowered MJ.

They want MJ in a steady relationship with Pete.

Loving wife/partner.

She doesn't need powers. It's actually detrimental to her character.

If she gets powers she will forever just be another super.

never, is a fan-art.

both?

Thank god.

When is this getting canceled?

At least this idea will be cancelled soon and the series can go back to being good.

Did they even give any kind of explanation of how MJ could retain the carnage symbiote and gain control over it?

Apparently it happened in the Ultimate cartoon. She bonded with a symbiote and gained spider-powers, or stg like that.

Why do you want it to get cancelled?

Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. MJ didn't appear a lot in it, but in the last season she got infected by the Carnage symbiote and became the "Carnage Queen", this symbiote villainess. After they "cured" her it turns out she still had a piece of the symbiote left, though she kept it a secret from Pete. She eventually revealed it and despite his doubts, she became Spider-Woman and joined his Web Warrior team for the final few episodes. No romance happened, however.

I wouldn't try to fuck her. i'm sure she has some nasty symbiote-pussy going. probably teeth and a tongue down there

It's the best Spider book out, why cancel it?

Go back to your horse show Tara.

>Sure, I've got something to say about her.

DELETE THIS

Cute costume.

She's better than Gwen Stacy.

Kaine's gonna be pissed.

I wish she had a full mask, that costume is sexy.

Full zentai or bust, yeah

The minute you stop being a fucking faglord.

Looks too much like a Rule63 Kaine