Not gonna lie, I find Western attempts at creating loli cartoons like Hanazuki lacking...

Not gonna lie, I find Western attempts at creating loli cartoons like Hanazuki lacking. Not because of the plot or the concept but because of the animation. It just looks so cheap. idk.

Whoa I never realized that Tomochi reads SxS, she has some good taste.

If they make it too realistic, it will start appealing to pedos like you.

When's season 2?

>Hanazuki

is aimed to pre-scholars not creepy man-children

Does that justify the cheap animation that has plagued the west post-2004? No.

Western lolis are still cute though.

Why "realistic" in cartoons be appealing?

Both. Have you seen the characters feet in that show?

>Have you seen the characters feet in that show?

Please post examples.

NuGwen is cute though.

OGGwen is still sexiest though.

True. I uniroincally fapped to that growing up. But then again, og Ben 10 had an animisque style.

They are retarded, little kids love beautiful things, Sup Forums proves that fan bases extended past the main demographic and the writers "sneak" as many adult things into cartoons as they can thing of.

Does the show warrant crap animation if it's attempting to be appeal to the lolicon audience? No. Something like teen titans would be better.

>I uniroincally fapped to that growing up.
>growing up
>not still fapping to OGGwen

>aimed to pre-scholars
>Does that justify the cheap animation ?

Are you Retarded or what?

Almost all western animated series has cheap animation, pre-schoolar show are even more cheap since producers think preschoolers can't follow complex forms and motion

See . IMO it doesn't and that has been an excuse by the west to justify cheap shit.it can appeal to pre-schoolers without looking like a preschooler drew it. Make it have the quality of dragon maid.

Watch Pepper Ann or something with Anne of Green Gables then. We have our own cartoons which would be age inappropriate for a grown ass man and/or creepy in that way.

Or not. Go jump in a lake. You are creepy.

Nothing wrong with having a broader demographic.

You are on a board where grown ass males(and you) are still watching kids cartoon.

There's nothing with watching kid cartoons In contrast wanting to fuck an underage is a prosecuted crime

Wilykit is 10/10

Because most western animators of non-mature cartoons don't blatantly cater to pedos

_soon

>tfw human trash Tomoko now has more friends than you did in highschool.

I can no longer identify with this.

probably never, the anime flopped really hard in japan.

>pre-scholer
Christ, I can imagine some cunt describe their paste eating kid like that

tiny
exquisite
feet

It's called character developmet. You should go through some in your life.

Wrong.
Thanks captain obvious, any other information you wish to enlighten us with?

Hey man, it's not my fault if I'm just one of the background NPCs in life and thus undeserving of the character development the main characters get.

>You lived enough to see Watamote turning into a yuri harem
Not sure if best or worst timeline we are living

As long cartoons has their own unique artstyle, I can overlook cheap animations. It's one of the things cartoons has over anime nowadays.

So for a real answer: that's pretty much why they work in anime but not western cartoons - because anime is particularly suited for making cute characters. And the entire appeal of lolis is that they're cute (as opposed to because they're children, which would be like saying people like videogames because they're violent). If you animate them in the typical bare-bones function over form style that western cartons have, they just come off like normal kids.

Interesting. Best answer itt desu. I wonder if the West will ever switch back to a more detailed style even the vein of Loony tunes or if we're destined for minimalism forever.

Well, that was underwhelming.

Who is the best loli and why is it Nikki?

still need to finish season 1

>Meanwhile in Steven Universe

Nikki is great, but I don't think she can be considered the best unless you're into watersports.