How do we sav comix?

How do we sav comix?

>wants Christianity and exposed skin on women
er what

Did you really edit a Kelly comic to be unironic? Even Sup Forums got this right with the XCOM Kelly edits, they made them from the PoV of Advent supporters.

Jesus Christ OP, you're such a fucking faggot.

You heard the man.

Is the torrent of SJW threads lately just one autistic user or a bunch? Like three days ago this shit just kicked into overdrive on Sup Forums.

No more legacy-rewrites, literally just make some new characters who don't suck and are fun to read, that's all it takes. They've already done it a few times, so I know it can happen.

Like New Super-Man. Or how Shade the Changing Girl is adapting off the top of Shade the Changing Man.

except there are lots of kelly strips people unironically agree with, including this edited one. dumbass

I'll answer your question with another question:
Is the torrent of autistic anons who can't help but post 300 replies to every SJW thread just one user or a bunch?

>rewriting a Kelly cartoon to be an actual political cartoon broadcasting your opinions

there are lots of people who eat poop too

Better and more drawings of hot half-naked women.

There's always been a lot of cripplingly lonely people here that will post literally anything that generates (You)s, because it means another human being is acknowledging their existence.

Unfortunately, being a somewhat oldfag and having at least some knowledge about your board and it's culture is no longer required to become a mod, so obvious bait threads like this rarely gets nuked.

tl;dr: Report bait threads, don't reply to them.

>LOOK AT MY BLAZING NEWFAGGOTRY, LOOK AT IT!
Lurk more faggot.

>there are people who will non-ironically agree with this cartoon and not realize they're the reason why Sup Forums is shittier than ever

Make comics have actual good guys again. Heroes that stand up to degeneracy like homosexuality, Islam, and illegal immigration.

This. It's a total perversion of the idea of a Kelly comic.

What even is the original?

>an actual political cartoon
what do you think there is really a powerful sjw lobby?

>what do you think there is really a powerful sjw lobby?
If there wasn't would big two made "diverse" comics even if they don't sell?

Some people certainly do.

Boom! Studios exists nigger. There is an audience, they just don't buy in the numbers Marvel wants. And honest to god, you think that's all that Marvel is trying? Marvel does not have a fucking clue what it's doing. Legacy relaunches, a new novel writer on a new property every other month, VARIANT COVERS, running fucking 101 videos for a book's cast when the book has already been cancelled. I can imagine what working at Marvel right now must be like, because I've been there, and it's not an SJW nightmare it's a fucking organisational and management nightmare. Nobody has a fucking clue.

>what do you think there is really a powerful sjw lobby?

Have you not been paying attention to fandom - fuck, to anything in the last three years?

It could honestly be as simple as HR. Its the same in all these mega corporations. A bunch of stupid feminazi cat ladies are in charge of hiring. They just get the wrong people who are straight out of college and steeped in sjw bullshit and don't have a clue, and anybody that actually knows anything and could help guide and teach the new generation are long gone because MarvelDisney is too cheap.

What is it from ?

So a lot of new people on Sup Forums today

Does Sup Forums even know what lobbyists do?

Look, is it possible that there is a secret cabal of jewish satan worshipers that are in control of Disney among other things and forcing a top down agenda to make everyone gay and muslim and trans for the purpose of undermining white nationalism? Yes, it is entirely possible.

I just think its more likely that its something like

>A bunch of stupid feminazi cat ladies are in charge of hiring.
You need to educate yourself on who's actually on top of Marvel m8. It's not some feminazi sewing circle in the HR department, it's completely fucking mismanagement from the top level down. Go read the fucking reviews of people who've worked at the company.

Battle pope

I mean hiring department, you what? Do you think comic book writers get work by like going to an interview and getting a contract? Very few have anything approaching that arrangement. Editors talent source, pitches are made, people get paid by the page.

Basically that MarvelDisney is cheap as fug, and all the inexpensive and possibly even downright free labor are all a bunch of fresh college grads from the coasts who've been marinating in sjw kool-aide for five years and bunch of 40 something single never been married women are in charge of everything.

same thing dude. some dumb feminazi cat lady looks at the pitches and sees 'wheelchair-bound bi-lesbian trans muslim' and goes bingo! THATS whose pages are going in the book

Don't fucking read superhero comics

It's not the same thing. We literally know who the senior editors and editor in chief at Marvel are. We know which writers go to the writers summit. There are some SJW-y editors, sure, but they're generally juniors. If you wanna blame someone don't invent some fictitious cat lady, blame the actual people. Axel Alonso. Tom Brevoort.

Make your own. Have success. They will follow.

It's summer.

>We literally know who the senior editors and editor in chief at Marvel are
This.
You can trace Marvel's slide into idiocy to the gutting of the editorial staff. Or, to go into more detail, the story I've heard is Ike the Kike fired a bunch if "comic book people" and hired back not enough "business people". Different educations, less experience and not enough of them to go around has created a perfect storm of bad ideas getting published for a quick media splash and nobody who can say 'thats bad storytelling' because they don't want to lose their job.

Costumes shouldn't be exposed just for the sake of exposure. They can get really retarded looking.

By hanging the current staff. Gwen is very important to me and I always liked her over MJ. Gwen will always be Peter's and then this shit happens. Interracial relationship with the kid they obviously wanted to replace Peter with.

Except that Kelly comics are still intended to be ironic, so editing one to a viewpoint you support just confuses the intent. Even if you agree with the "message" the comic is constructed in a way that undermines the point, so you'd have to be a real idiot to think that you can edit a Kelly comic to be unironic.

Don't make an unironic Kelly comic you fool. Kelly comics make fun of conservative dads who make political cartoons, you look like an idiot if you take them seriously.

A) everyone knows that
B) You still can agree with Kelly
C) modern comics suck, deal with it