Red Hood & The Outlaws Rebirth Storytime (1 of 2)

Happy Saturday, folks.

Today's treat will be a surprise favorite of the Rebirth line, Scott Lobdell's return to the title that made him "infamous".

Let's get started.

Huge props to Dexter Soy on this series.

No, seriously. What happened? Did someone gather the Dragon Balls and beseech Shenron to make Scott Lobdell a competent writer?

This has to be one of the most awesome fun origin moments for a superhero. I'm lad they brought it back into continuity.

By the way, trying to decide whether to go to 11, and link to this week's issue in the archive, or to split the thread in two as originally intended, either after 6 or 7.

Will take recommendations.

bump

Take time to appreciate how great the covers of this series are.

Maybe reposting again, in case that someone wants to discuss it. I'm pretty sure that by the time we reach issue 12, the thread is going to be archived.

>So how are we doing this--spontaneous.
>Serious.
>Sexy?
>Serious.
I love this exchange.

Hmmm, that panel with Talia. I wonder if it's a tail end for an upcoming arc, just like the letter in the last issue.

And I'm starting to think that the mysterious guy is Black Mask, even with how it ended this first arc.

Me too. Jason's origin is honestly one of the best.

I almost forgot how creepy Black Mask was with Jason, but I can't deny that Lobdell was able to make him an interesting villain for this arc.

>just like the letter in the last issue
Wait, what letter?

And the mysterious guy is definitely not BM.

This is one of the sweetest moments in Rebirth. Jason can be really kind when he wants to.