I don't get why people freak out about animators being underpaid or abused...

I don't get why people freak out about animators being underpaid or abused. I mean shit it's not like animating is difficult or the real labor compared to writing and directing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Straight up fucking bait.

>writing and directing is harder than animating
>SAUSAGE PARTY
top fucking kek mate

Not even bait, just sarcasm.

Here'a a reply since you desperately needed one.

Give me some (You)'s and i post something awesome

I do not think this is bait but sarcasm sir. Slow down.

Yeah. Animators are just lazy, not a hard job. Some with fucking artists in comic books. Who cares about their work. Only thing that matters is fucking them over for movie rights and pages ton of droning dialogue that does not really matter.
I agree. All those fucking animators and artists cry too much.

Same guy.

Go away Justin, don't you have sharks to jump?

Bait-fish is cute. CUTE!

Who the fuck is justin?

what's the story here?

The bait to end all baits.

But yeah, okay I'll bite. How would you like to do your job without adequate pay or benefits? Go tell your employer right no you're cool with that.

Sausage Party animators were victims of wage theft. Bosses forced them to work overtime without pay. Fun fact: Amount of money lost to wage theft exceeds that of regular theft (shoplifting, burglary, robbery, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

>obvious bait
>image from a Seth Rogan movie from over a year ago

I do wonder why animators put up with it. A friend of mine works as one and they have nothing but complaints about long hours and bad pay. What's the excuse for letting it be that way?

If the Sausage Party animators stood up for themselves they would've gotten blacklisted and been unable to get work after that.

Someone needs to learn how to fucking read the poster information. Fucking summerfag moron. KYS

get raped

that's how a good boss keeps his workers in line

(You)

Work shouldn't lead to anxiety. Bad work places should be acknowledged and reformed when ever it can be done.

Also, if they complained about it or left in any way (either by being fired or quit) they would instantly be blacklisted from the industry, guaranteeing they would never find another job in animation.

can someone get Hiro to ban Seth permanently?

>get raped
lets ask your mother how we can do that

Artists and animators tend to have a complex where they think they're suffering martyrs slogging through the real work while everyone else in the creative process has easy shit. In music you see the same thing with drummers.

thats some real low effort bait mate

Justin Roiland. Him and Dan Harmon publicly mocked the animators on Rick and Morty and animators in general. They basically said if you don't have your own show you deserve to be broke.

posting in a shit bait thread

>triggered