What was the point in this?

What was the point in this?

To remind you that some spiders have a detachable penis?

what was the point of spidergwen as a whole? ugly suit, shit character, and spiderman absolutely does not need any more derivatives. why the fuck is she praised? her shit is awful.

>Miles
>The Amazing Spider-man
guess bendis was writing this with one hand

>Why the fuck is she praised
LOL 4TH WALL BREAKS SO RANDUM xD

Wrong character, Sup Forums

That's Gwenpool.

That's Gwenpool you retard.

>I'm only pretended to be retarded: The Post

Remember all those replies of people seething on pol,tv and co while tumblr was throwing a celebration and reddit scared about muh pedos?

That's it,it's literally a clickbait story arc to get attention and it worked,Bendis has managed to keep Miles book afloat wit just this kind of occasional bait and everyone still falls for it

To spread racemixing propaganda

Probably this, knowing how Bendis adopted black kids.

I loved how assmad Sup Forums and Sup Forums were over that.

Because with the direction Marvel is going nowadays, Gwen was bound to come back sooner or later. Her death is the inversion of the classic damself in distress trope, yet it's not the "tolerant" inversion. The only thing stopping Marvel from wiping this terrible mysogynistic story out of canon is the fact that it's a cult classic and people would be mad. So they came up with the best possible solution: have Gwen come back as a strong womyn, but let that Gwen be an AU one.

And yet, while in Miles' book he has the chance to race mix by hooking up Miles with Bombshell, he instead does the exact opposite by inventing some Hispanic chick in Spider-Men II

Even with gwenpool I didn't see many people argue that its writing was good. I haven't kept up with it since forever and don't know if it's still going, but people usually told you outright that they read because of the gurihiru art and lighthearted tone if you asked

Baiting shippers into noticing their book

Spidermen and spiderwomen are naturally attracted to one another on account of spiderpheremones.

Reason side of me: besides the obvious of boasting the sales of each other's comic, Gwen/Miles at least has a foot to stand on with Miles' history with ultimate Gwen, who was arguably his greatest supporter before Jess, and his comedy history with Gwenpool. I actually didn't mind the arc and it was fun in the end.

Stupid shipping side: wtf Spidergwen!? Kamala and Bombshell are much better and actually make a ton of sense. Miles has history with them. Muh ship! Fuck you Bendis.

>but people usually told you outright that they read because of the gurihiru art and lighthearted tone if you asked

There's nothing wrong with that

Yea definitely worlds better than Marvel's other lighthearted female led books. It even knows how to actually be relatable as the current arc shows

Huh? Her suit is great, literally the only thing why people started to read her shit.

Clickbait.
>Bendis: Look! Gwen and Miles are making out! Maybe they'll bang! You should buy the book, goys!
>Isn't that pedophilia since Miles is still in Highschool?
>Bendis: What? Uh No! Read the book! Reeeeeee

Other than that, it was just another pointless filler crossover to derail Gwen's book because Bendis wanted the crossover to happen and didn't think it through.

How old is Gwen in Spider-Gwen?

She's in college so early 20s.

Phew, my wanks are safe.

Bendis is just a pedophile with a ebony fetish. He thanked whatever god he worshiped the day so many kids were kidnapped from Haiti.

>Isn't that pedophilia since Miles is still in Highschool?
Nobody thinks a woman having a relationship with a guy who's still in high school is pedophilia, if anything the racemixing is the clickbait material.

Gwenpool is pretty pointless yeah

>ugly suit
Thank you, fellow soul. I'm so tired of arguing with people who think that trash looks good, it's refreshing to find someone with functioning eyes.

The comic version of clickbait

Gwenpool >Spider-Gwen

To show you miles isn't gay

>what was the point of gwenpool as a whole?

Fixed! You're welcome.

I thought miles and spider-gwen would hang out more. And explore her universe more, but nooo. They have to meet miles alternate universe dad.

Man, I wish Lizard peter will come back to life and fight miles.