Why aren't you reading Gwenpool?

Why aren't you reading Gwenpool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhQOqhV9jFM&t=740s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read it, and it's fucking annoying, that's why. Now get your feminist ass out of here

She's like a mix of Squirrel Girl and Deadpool, two characters I hate so much that I want them killed off in the comics and forgotten forvever.

>le quirky female Deadpool

This looks bad to anyone over the age of 16

Didn't it end?

It's too popular, you know I can't enjoy popular things Nonny

Her only good arc is the new one with venom everything else is dog shit

I try to avoid capeshit

is she meant to be a younger quirkier and tumblier Gwen Stacy? that design screams all those elements

Would rather cut my dick off with a rusty butter knife than read any new marvel comics.

Nobody is storytiming it right now, that's when I read it usually.

You're also buying her comic, right?

>younger
Maybe? I'm not sure how old Gwen Stacy was/is actually supposed to be.
>quirkier
Yes.
>tumblier
No.
>Gwen Stacy
No.

She's the worst example of waifubait there is

No, it's continuing through Legacy.

My local comic store closed a decade ago, the only stuff I ever read is what I scroll across randomly on Sup Forums. I would probably throw a few bucks at Gwen for a collection of her first few issues or whatever though, just to have for the future when she's long-gone.

I'm going to take the drastically anti-Sup Forums position of finding this comic exactly okay. It's above mediocre easily and pretty equally doesn't deserve the fanbase or hatred it gets.

Because there isn't anything that grabs my attention about it.
I like my cute girls to be a thing on the side; I don't want it to be the main feature.

We don't take kindly to your type around here.

But I do.

Because it looks like some cheap ass cartoonish manga for teenagers.

Seriously, what happened with the art? It's bland, solid colors and computer shenanigans. I miss the pencil work.

But I am reading Gwenpool.

>he didn't read to the end of the issue
wew

I hope you're talking about Haynes, if you're talking about Gurihiru you're seriously retarded.

>feminist
what?

>feminist

I don't read comics in general and this one didn't interest me enough to give it a chance. Not saying its bad or good, I just don't care.

>if you're talking about Gurihiru you're seriously retarded.

the guy is right, Gurihuru looks generic as hell.
I have seen generic ''how to draw comics'' tutorials that looks just like it

Because I'm too busy fapping to it.

I don't bloody know where to buy it. On Amazon, I presume?

I only read good comics.

>hur dur a female protagonist who doesn't look like a whore! feminists are ruining comics!
Except squirrel girl and deadpool are unbeatable Marry Sues while Gwen gets btfo by everyone she meets.
its the one of the few good marvel comics. youtube.com/watch?v=GhQOqhV9jFM&t=740s
would you rather prefer steroid muscle men with veins everywhere? the art fits the theme very nicely

I don´t read sjw crap
but don´t worry that is the same reason why I don´t read most modern american comics

Gwen's not sexy enough for me

>its the one of the few good marvel comics.

Post a few GOOD pages from it

what she lacks in sexy, she makes up for with CUTE

It sure would suck if Your view of good is different from mine, because good is subjective and I find it good in spite of your taste being objectively shit.

oh. you're that guy again.

here's a letters page that's better than 90% of marvel

post a good page from it that shows us what the comic is about or the artist going full power with the artwork and let's see what the comic has to offer at its best

Because I learned long ago that waifus don't become real by supressing your desires to masturbate to them.

I don't find her funny or cute.

Every FUCKING time I turn around or blink another one of these shitty threads pops up with 1 of either 4 stupid Gwenpool images. Let me break it down for you mouth-breathing /redditrash/ers: the comic is designed from the get go to appease the most simplistic of anime-loving, tissue box-humping, eyes-can't-blink-in-unison mongrels. Outdated references are plenty in this shitty comic along with normie-tier """randomness""", making it pure uninteresting trash. As a result, the dialogue is 100% BORING, the action is 150% BORING, and the characters are 200% BORING. But that does not stop you morons from gobbling it up like your semen-encrusted frozen dinners and bugging everyone about it. Does that mean you can't enjoy it? Of course not you fucking idiots, but stop making so many shitty threads so quickly simply because you want to save your pathetic, dying garbage of a comic. If there is any justice in this fucking world I do hope this filth dies faster than your mothers can say they are disappointed in you. You all make me fucking sick to my stomach, and I genuinely hope that you all perish from this planet. The earth does not need brainless faggots like you on it.

There are superior isekai options from grorious nippon

>Being this mad

>The Terrible Eye
POWER GAP
SECOND POWER GAP
>Gwenpool

My favourite part of Gwenpool is Batroc.
>tfw the Batroc Mentor thing went nowhere

CUTE

Pigpoole>>>>>>>>>>Sarah>Gwen

Considering the current state of marvel I wouldn't be surprised if they actually made a Pigpoole comic I would read it.

Where the fuck did the pig end up anyway?

It's just good, plain and simple. So you can fuck off.

FUCKING
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

>SQUONK

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

Marvelous

I know you just want a (you).

So here, take a (you).

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

Because it's not any good.

mega tony takes it

there's nothing cute about a squonk

Have some dignity

wew

But I do read Gwenpool, you fucking shitposter. I like the comic, but I wish the threads here about the comic weren't such spammed ass cancer.

Gwenpool= no aaaaass allowwwed

i remember they had a spider pig comic. it was called spider ham

That's how I feel too. It's just fine to me

Even in Future Fight she's the assless wonder. Is that actually part of her design? Like there's a note sheet somewhere that explicitly says "Gwenpool's butt is flat as a pancake. No badonk, no cushion, just a big pink pancake".

Because it is reddit

Did anyone else notice gwen has a lot of similarities to henchman 21?

>super power is being a main character
>best friend gets killed out of nowhere
>carries their skull around and talks to their ghost
>was a comic book loser before becoming a henchman/super hero.
>uses their comic book knowledge when fighting

Nope, I'm pirating each issue

Yeah, but they're all going on 30 years old.

Even Japan acknowledges that isekai is just bait for hack writers.
Most writing contests for new LNs specifically ban isekai works because they're such a garbage magnet at this point

>Most writing contests for new LNs specifically ban isekai works because they're such a garbage magnet at this point
Source?

If you don't have a LCS, then yes, Amazon. Instocktrades.com is generally cheaper than amazon, but they charge shipping unless your order is at least $50 so that can balance things out for smaller orders.

How is Gwenpool "sjw crap"?

It's too anime-looking for me, and I have no interest in anime.

>Female main character
>Not SJW

You're never gonna fool me, ally of zion.

How so?

the writer is a white male

A lot of SJW crap is written by white men (but i'm not saying that gwenpool is)

Gwenpool/Miles otp.

Cause you waifu faggots ruined any interest I had, and I did have some, through your retarded spamming and "cute threads"

Congrats, you ruined her. You played yourself.

I want him to spank her butt

What a cuck. Pathetic.

oh boy user thats lewd

that is cute

Reddit frog + Caps + .jpg + thinking that shitpost/copypasta is le epic.

>Not wanting her to spank HIS butt

Pathetic.

I tried to read it

I did not like what I saw

Cause it's shit

You're slipping, man. It took far too many posts for you to appear.

Can I save this and copy pasta it in other threads?

Pigpoole & Peter Poker
Hamming it up

>muh waifu
Nope

Most isekai is chuunibyou trash.

To be honest the only one I prefer to Gwenpool that I can think of off the top of my head is Those Who Hunt Elves. Goes to show is right.

I want to spank her butt.

The copypasta is expanding

Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. I'm 100% boring. Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring I'm 200% BORING.

>while Gwen gets btfo by everyone she meets.
But if that were true the comic would be over already.

gwen is nice and all the but the supporting cast really brings the comic together
the ones where its just gwen are kind of eh