It's a Booster Gold saves the day but no one remembers and everyone still thinks he's a lazy dumbass episode

>it's a Booster Gold saves the day but no one remembers and everyone still thinks he's a lazy dumbass episode
NOT AGAIN

WHY?

Gold deserves to suffer forever.
Ted Kord is dead. People will always forget his accomplishments when they matter

SHUT UP MAX

No you. No amount of tine shenanigans will change the cruel fact that you golden boy will always live alone

He's the worst superhero ever in history.

Aw shit, I thought this was a Green Lantern thread.

jla booster gold is so hot jesus

>Booster without his goggles
Oh no
Episode?

Green Lantern is the shit

There are never enough Green Lantern threads.

>tfw you were thinking about a story where Booster takes Teds place in his death because its the only version of Teds death he's not tried and has no control over
I want a chance to show how much Ted loves BG and not the other way round for once

Go to bed, Max.

>>>r/comicbooks/

>no fun allowed
fuck off bats

Poor Booster.

>Booster is part of a famous family instead of being an ordinary jock who wanted to get famous

Wat?

> it's a Batman helps out a random B-lister episode

wow, what a great format for your show.

But Batman did nothing that episode. In fact most of his appearances in this show he jobs like crazy

Wow, Batman calls upon members of the Justice League for assistance in an episode of Justice League Action.

who would've thought?

Didn't you read his solo series? Rip Hunter's his son.

This is Justice League Action, not Brave and the Bold.

No, and now I don't want to. That's kinda disappointing.

Bats didn't really help much at all, Booster did his shit and Bats mostly hung around because he doesn't really know anything about time and the time stream

Such is the date of the Green Lantern

The whole point is that he is the one who starts the famous family. He went back in time as a douchebag to make a quick buck then learned what being a real hero is all about and now protects the time stream.

This is why people hate secondaries. Kill yourself.

>people who hate booster

That's Geoff Johns for you. He has to turn every character he touches into a flanderised version of a standard Johns protagonist with parental issues. Booster Gold is the purest hero now who never threw away games for money, but for pleasing someone. He's the protector of the timeline and was just pretending to be retarded.
Johns is literally the Bendis of Marvel.

Booster a qt

Then he has to learn one of the most important lessons of being a true hero.
Being recognized for your deeds isn't important. Doing them is what matters.

I know the whole bit about Batman being the only one to believe him, but does he learn that lesson?

Because people loved "Greatest Story Never Told" you dumb faget

Because the idea that a cocky show boating attention hog's greatest achievements are actually when he's at his most humble is a powerful and meaningful dichotomy

ya but why did they have to do it to him AGAIN?
to hurt him?

To hopefully introduce a new generation to an interesting but not very famous character?

Because Johns is the VP of DC, and he loves stealing other people's garbage as well as rehashing his own plots. We already saw that WW ice cream scene thrice.

Booster's whole thing is suffering. It's what balances his ego and makes him sympathetic.

Anti-Johns fag, pls go. He didn't even write this episode.

He's not real. He can't be hurt.

You're not real!

fictional characters are people too, racist

Remember when Gold saved the day back in the 80s?

Wears the suit of a hero from the past, but he was that hero. Then where did the suit come from?

because that's literally his character.

Anyone else want to fuck Skeets?

i can get why people don't like johns but seriously you're acting like he murdered your parents.

>you will never have romantic dinners with your hot sister

I don't want to love this empty life

Blame Giffen for JLI
Then blame Timm for that JLU episode

>Booster Gold will always be known for being considered a useless prankster, and will never live it down.

>talks about Booster Gold
>posts a picture of Green Lantern

where is booster in rebirth. i miss his tight gold ass. plus his best buddy is alive again

Time Out. Last one in this Mega.
www.mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

>NOT AGAIN
>WHY?
Because those are the best episodes
When the audience knows that you're a true hero that's all that matters

Replace lazy dumbass with crazy crackpot and you will have a The Question episode.

t. Triumph