2 More Days, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/july12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until what?

When the FCC takedowns this Site

Source?

I will literally having nothing to do anymore

More like when ameriburgers finally get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

battleforthenet.com/july12/

I already know about all that, I'm just wonder why OP thinks the FCC will kill 4chins in 2 days.

And nothing of value was lost.

Friendly reminder that if this happens, it will be 100% on Sup Forums.

>americucks

No more Sup Forums? That'd suck.

Finally! weeaboo dens like this should all die.

I fucking wish.
The internet crashing and burning would be the best thing to happen in my life. I'd actually be able to do shit I like.

No more Boco? That'd rule.

No more anything else, either.

Fuck, it's worth it.

Why the fuck haven't we gotten a law to make it illegal to tamper with net neutrality by now? This is the what 5th time they've tried to mess with it?

>FCC will takedown the Internet
>yet Sources said that Cable Companies would take over the Internet

Something isn't right?

So what package are you guys getting? I'm getting the Playground, Pathfinder, Hollywood, and Marketplace packages.

Cable Companies and ISPs are the greediest pieces of shit you can imagine.

>napster

Is that shit really still around?

Because Cable Companies and ISPs are fucking colossal and can't be stopped.
You could amass every single company and turn them into one super-company, and they STILL wouldn't be able to compare.

Someone should tell Lars Ulrich.

would anyone actually feel a sense of freedom if Sup Forums was delet? Memes aside I spend time here I should be fixing my life up with.

That's a you probelm, user.

At the very least, I'd be playing a lot more vidya.
Either that or I'd move along to Four Plus Four.

it really really is

What would it actually take to stop them aside from a literal terrorist attack.

>tfw won't be here forever
I guess the memes were wrong!

Literally who?

They will clean up all your talking in a manner such
as this
They will make you take a tinkle when you want to
take a piss
And they'll make you call felatio a trouser friendly
kiss

Is the plain situation
There's no negotiation
with the fellows at the freakin' FCC

They're as stuffy as the stuffiest of special
interest groups
Make a joke about your bowels and they order in the
troops
Any baby with a brain could tell them everybody
poops

Take a tip take a lesson
you'll never win by messin'
with the fellows at the freakin' FCC

And if you find yourself with some young sexy thing
you're gonna have to do her with your ding-a-ling
Cause you can't say penis

SO they sent this little warning then prepare to
do their worst
And they stuck it in your mailbox hoping you can be
coerced
I can think of quite another place they should have
stuck it first

They may just be neurotic
Or possibly psychotic
they're the fellows at the freakin' FCC!

An end of days scenario or if literally everyone dropped them. The former is where my metaphorical money is.my actual money is going to one of the companies

Either a terrorist attack that manages to kill literally everyone who works for each company, or the entirety of Planet Earth drops Cable/Internet/Phone altogether and leaves them unable to grow or do anything.
Both of which are entirely unlikely and as a result we're fucked forever.

A mass terrorist attack.

>shitty fake ala carte that the left's been pushing for 10 years

We'll be fine.

Wut?

This scenario implies that we lose any other pro-ISP legislation that prevents competition.

Wasn't there an agreement that said that they have to abide by net neutrality laws for 2 years until a merger involving charter and TWC finishes?

tl;dr - network neutrality existed for 30 years as a standard enforced by consumer demand and it was only in 2015 that the government suddenly demanded that we give the FCC a massive increase in regulatory power to enforce standards on companies, an act they called the Net Neutrality bill

pro-NN side are worried about companies fucking them over, anti-NN side are worried about government fucking them over, anti-NN side's fears are more warranted and we'll be fine after the bill is repealed

baby steps - the ideal next step would be to bring the FTC in and start cracking down on ISP monopolies, but for now we need to be satisfied with *not* handing over control of the internet to a single regulatory agency

Oh......

And if this gets blocked, they're just going to try again next year. And the year after that. And every year after that until they win.

We could always Summer Wars them?

Page 10.

I would kek, but I don't know whether this is ironic bait, or if humanity has really devolved to a point that people go on Sup Forums more often than they do their jobs.

>/july12/
It's July 16th here. Did I miss something?

Most users on Sup Forums are either still in school or are fresh out of it without a job yet. I'm not the user you responded to, but I'm the second in the list. I'm 19 but without a job, half because there's not many jobs here even for pennies and half because 0 motivation.

I visited my friend a few weeks ago and his relative was on a Sup Forums thread but I couldn't tell which. I don't know his age but I'd think just under 18.

Such as?

nah, july 12th is just when the movement/protests started. the actual legislation people are complaining about is going to be discussed on the 17th, I think.

Did they actually do anything? I don't get it. These websites actually could do big and wide affected actions. Imagine if google had for a week blocked all usage in protest. Millions of people would have been greatly affected and made aware of how important the internet is.

there have been attempts in the past to get rid of net neutrality in the past, and websites haven't needed to do anything so drastic to get people's attention.

B-but the weekend of pain is in 6 days.

>The internet crashing and burning would be the best thing to happen in my life.
you and I both

I lack so much discipline that I'm unable to keep myself from coming here. The only way to make it stop would be to kill the entire site. Just maybe if they killed the weebden known as Sup Forums we'd be somewhat better off, or less gay.

aaah oh fuck kek

The only thing good from killing Sup Forums would be the end of Sup Forums and ending the /jp/ raid on /qa/ that's been going on for over a year now.