How do we fix this problem?

How do we fix this problem?

>because she's nice
wasn't the beast initially, you know, beastly? and not nice?

That was exactly the story. The whole POINT was that Belle tamed his aggressive nature and taught him how to not be a prick.

His outward appearance was a reflection of his inner character.

Maybe not make the girl short and cute?

I mean if you're trying to make a point make her fucking huge and ugly. That's the point, he looked like a miniboss in a dungeon crawler, she looks like a third string party member.

Except ugly chicks get laid all the time, because the right attitude and willingness to do stuff goes a long way.

>implying men wouldn't fuck a fembeast
Whoever made this doesn't now a thing about furry and monstergirls

Fuck it...she'd still get it.
Any more of THIS beast?

The third string party member that you keep safe back at base, but exhaust all the dialogue options with whenever you have downtime.

>problem

>Implying I wouldn't fuck and cuddle that Beast on the first night

i hate that in the live action movie beast was.. handsome.

that's not how it works!

>problem
>implying we all wouldn't hit that if given the chance
Silly girls.

I like how "ugly" is in quotes, as if even the person writing the caption knew they used the wrong picture. Don't get me wrong, it's a good point, but maybe use an image that doesn't undermine it.

Also, we had this thread like a month ago. Drop the pretense and post the fem-Beast pics already.

>genderbent beast
>make her a puppy
I hate this.

But the point of Beauty of the Beast wasn't to give ugly people a chance, it was to learn to accept really unapproachable people

>Women demand that every man should look at what's on the inside
>Men on the other hand, are never given this curtesy and are either attractive or not
Really gets the neurons going

That's the response that OP is intentionally leaving out to bait you. That chick got introduced to furries and monster girls and went "omg" because her precious little world got fucking shattered.

>live action movie
oh, right, that was a thing.

There's something deeply unsettling about this image

If you just waned a monster girl thread just ask.

Cause of how it looks like Belle is about to bone a dog? Like she's laying on Beast's growing red rocket?

man that woman is deluded as fuck, literally any non religious men would fuck that

>Monster Musume
So why did Sup Forums have an autistic fit about this manga again? Damn weebs are weird about what threads are allowed over there

I'm pretty sure someone respond the girl that post this with monster giros and furry and she lost her shit

I want more of this problem

it's by Zen. one of the hardest gays in the furry fandom. all his pics look like that.
ys, there's nsfw version without belle

>implying a religious person wouldn't be excepting of all of God's people
Pretty sure the good Lord doesn't actually care who you fuck, as long as you aren't an asshole.

Remove bestiality in media.

>

here

>asshole
and he means that in the literal sense

It's just a cockteasing animanga thing. No nudity, constant blue balling, common Sup Forums shit that sort of thing.

>>

Hahahaha fucking roastie.

Men constantly throw ugly women a bone, especially if she's nice.

Now if you're a man and you're below 7/10, you're scum in the eyes of even ugly women

"this is super weird ;_; ;_;"

Well she said it'd never happen so I don't know what the FUCK she was expecting.
Also, AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Goddamn I almost forget how innocent and uneducated these people are sometimes.

Pretty sure the Bible says it's an abomination to lay with the same gender or a beast, user.

lmao

>This would never happen!
Actually, it would.
>This is super weird!

What the fuck did you want then?

>this would never happen fuck men reeee
>actually we totally would a fembeast
>ugh fucking men
There is just no pleasing some people.

she just wants to feel special, obviously.

Saying that men wouldn't fuck ugly girls doesn't have any emotional impact when you know that men would totally fuck ugly girls

>b-baka!

>furries
All they need to do is change them into humans.

Forget this Tumblr nonsense, Captain Amelia is CUTE! CUTE!

One day they'll see the light

When the anime aired we had pretty constant threads. By the time the anime ended, the threads had attracted a lot of unpleasant posters. Prior to the anime, most monmusu posters liked all of the characters and were pretty chill, but afterwards it got into some seriously stupid waifu wars. To make matters worse, an especially autistic handful of anons trying to police the board took offense to the constant generals and have shitposted hard in pretty much every thread since then.

I miss comfy Monmusu threads and you would think we could finally go back to those threads after so much time has passed since the anime.

Disgusting. Posting better Callie.

Now it's just too beast-ish.

fag

where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg

That's not ugly at all, that's cute as fuck.
This is cool as fuck. More please.

>No nudity
There's plenty of nudity in both the manga and BD release of the anime, and you can go search a booru for okayado if you want actual hardcore monstergirl hentai by the artist himself.

>I WANT TO ____ THAT BEAST

FemBeast a cute

They tried a couple times recently.

Even with a new chapter posted the autistic shitheads flood into the thread. Hell just today someone shitposted a MM thread just to continue to sour the board's opinion on them even though it was clearly made by someone who hated it

But is there a way to love her without her transforming back into a human?

how is this Sup Forums? please explain

The Bible(and most other holy books) is a collection of texts written by a bunch of most unrelated dirt farming primitives constantly looking for excuses to stone people to death, user. Seems silly to take every single thing they said seriously.

Is the problem that normies don't know about monster girl fetishists?

You know you want it.

well it's degenerate

Because furries.

>implying japanese anime for the half a dozen manchild fetishists who pay for it is comparable to american Disney cartoons for children that billions of people will watch for decades to come

male logic