Rebecca u spineless cuck

Rebecca u spineless cuck.

twitter.com/rebeccasugar/status/886298820459483136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, held hostage by her own horrendous fanbase.

COWARD

So she will remove the ugliest and weakest design idea from that book. Better get your super rare first print now, then.

Reminder to just draw/write white people because you can do whatever the fuck you want with them

It is the path she chose.

yes how dare she apologize

what a horrible person

Sup Forums go home, only you retards could get offended over someone owning up to a mistake

Holy shit now I have to BUY a copy of the super rare racist first print before the edits hit stores

its like you are screaming "i came here from tumblr to find a source for steven universe streams, and i stayed"
Sup Forumsmblr pls go

Fuck off of Sup Forums, Tumblr.

what was racist that needed apologizing for?

what's the racist things in the book?

Humility is Weakness
Kindness is Degeneracy
Hate is Morality

Nigger quit getting all sentimetal.

Ugly black-looking gem who couldn't read

Fuck, now I want to actually get this while I can because it'll be worth more.

An unused gem design looked similar to a minstrel character who couldn't read.

Does anyone have an actual picture of it though? I know the autists here are going to cry MUH SJWS no matter what it was but I'd like to actually see what it is before I bitch.

Was it BIX NOOD-levels?

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

She was dark and had light colored big lips. It really wasn't any different from other characters in the show.

Here ya go.

HA

You can tell that only white SJW-types got made over the art notes because black people can't read.

Okay yeah I can see why they're removing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944

Wow. Everything about that design is bad. And I'm a huge racist

How is Concretes design racist but Garnets isnt?

Its basically the same fucking design.

>shoe collection
>can't read

Hah

we are anonimous we dont forgie we don RULZ 1 AND 2 XD

i think shes cute

>Person does something people don't like
>They give their opinion
>Person looks at opinions and apologizes.
>This is a bad thing

Lighter colored lips (cause we all know real black people never look like this) and the fact she couldn't read

BLACK-CODED CHARACTER IS DUMB

SHUT IT DOWN

I'm guessing because she can read and don't focus on shoes.

WE

It's because Concrete looked like she jumped straight out of an old racist cartoon, user.

Pretty much any creator that attempts to woo the Tumblr crowd.

Cept have them do things like rap or make Burritos as that's cultural appropriation.

I fucking hate SJWs

Also for a show that has diversity! as a selling point Sugar would've been stupid to not address this.

Surfing is Skating
Radical Hot Summers are Total Blow Outs
Sally with the huge rack is Cindy with a righteous ass

Fun fact: the two people who made her are both black (Lamar and Ian)

ARE

Garnet can read

Shouldn't they have been especially aware of how badly it could have looked?

DA

You think that matters?

Its how offended that people are that matters not the context of the content they are offended by.

Strong as her look, can read and don't mind shoes

Hopefully in the future all facets of media will have the race of the creators attached to it so people know when things are or aren't racist

No?

Not every black person is constantly looking for reasons to get offended or pays attention to the "poor downtrodden black people" money machine

This might surprise you but not all black people feel the same way about racism. They're not constantly on the lookout for it either.

It is an iffy design. And ugly to boot.
Maybe if they hadn't done it in black ink it could have looked like something else, but this is just unfortunate on every level.

>It is an iffy design. And ugly to boot.
You just described literally every character in Steven Universe

Just because Ian and Lamar didn't think it was racist they didn't think others could've? By the time this book was being made they should've known what kind of crowd they were dealing with.

Trying to appease their sensitive audiences is pretty much a creative death sentence for authors

KRYSTAL KANGZ

>She was dark and had light colored big lips
MOTHER OF GOD

>two black people made the character
>THE STEVEN UNIVERSE CREW IS WHITE NAZI FUCKS

stay classy tumblr

I'm fucking astounded homestuck somehow managed to be outdone, and for an even WORSE fandom to somehow exist.

It truly amazes me, I guess there are no depths to which fandoms will not sink.

People are stupid sometimes.

reminder that the Wander Over Yonder fandom succeeded in making a fan kill themself

ha

story please

Reminds me of how the internet kvetched that one of the writers for Deus Enix 2 called their story "Mechanical Apartied" before anyone bothered to check that the writer was black

White privilege is being able to write characters who resemble you without looking over a checklist of what is and isn't acceptable

never heard that one before

That person also had terminal cancer, so I doubt bullying was the primary reason for the suicide.

I don't think so.
I mean Garnet is the closest design, but you see how her movements work better because she is less top heavy and blocky. The Gem theme works much better since concrete just isn't anything near a gem.
I think the show's designs are all very nice and distinctive. Not very aestheticised, but underlining their personality well.

I'm not sure you can speak of fandoms as though they were a singular entitiy.
Sup Forums's SU fans are very much uninvolved for example. And most people outraged the most possibly don't even count into the fandom, if they watch the show at all.

Acting like Black people still can't do or say racist shit.

people of any race can and will be strung up for making perceptually racist characters

I take it you never peeked at the Voltron fandom then.

>pander to SJW assholes
>get threatened, harassed and coerced into apologizing or censoring your art because you hurt some dumb SJW assholes feelings.

what have they done?

>change second printing of tangential merch recycling rejected scribbles from early production
>censoring your art

I still hope someone brings it up in SDCC.
I want more Cringe Compilations.

>"We're going to invite some fans to see the Korean sweatshop that animates Voltron!"

>"Hey, we took pictures of a bunch of production shit and put them on the internet, we'll take them down (not that it isn't already too late) but only if you make our gay ship canon. XD"

Black guys, especially the nerdy ones, shit on black girls all the time.

Oh fuck

tell me your joking, that's hilarous

I've read that according to dating sites, black women are the absolute bottom of the totem pole. Nobody wants them

well that changes things

I always knew she wasn't a SJW.
But since the Zuke shit that went down I knew she was spineless, as a director she should had to put Zuke on her place, and I not just firing her.
I believe this is also the reason why she doesn't force boarders to stay on model

Now I know why they're all angry all the time on twitter.

Apologizing when you haven't done anything wrong is wrong in itself

It was someone that reposted the pics not the original poster.

black girls look nice and everything but I have never met one with a personality I would like to date

>apologizing to SJWs
Bad move. They live to bring people down. She should have just ignored it.

not really, like at all

but if you wanna be hypersensitive and get all butthurt about it, that's your choice

I don't know about racist, but everything about that prototype just isn't compelling at all.

This. She didn't mean any offence when the book was made. You can only take offence, offence is never given.

>have to apologize for embracing their history

>black girls look nice and everything
See, I disagree. I find black facial features to always be ugly. I'm not saying that I find all white people attractive, but I've never seen a woman blacker than Halle Berry that I found had a decent fact in my opinion

I know it's got nothing to do with skin color because Zoe Saldana, even painted green is just not very appealing even though I have a MASSIVE bodypaint fetish

It was only one fan who leaked the pictures on tumblr and asked people to delete their reblogs when she found out she wasn't allowed to take pictures on the tour. And one of the people who reblogged the pictures was a klancefag who tried to use them to threaten Studio Mir to make Klance canon.

This. Social Justice intensifies their scrutiny if you apologize, they don't let up. Apologizing is how you cede moral and intellectual ground to them.

People tried to ruin Sugar and the SU Crew even before Zuke. Remember when people started going nuts over white Garnet and Ian admitted it made him laugh because he understood how baiting works? Or how some fans got upset because the SU crew said people bullying each other over fanart is never cool and the opposite of what the show is about?

SU Crew were always good people who were cursed to attract cancer and I genuinely feel bad for them. That said I'd be lying if I didn't find it incredibly humorous at the same time and want to see it go on.

SOME GEMS ARE BORN, RAISED TO WAVE THE FLAG

Crybullies is the perfect word

You get rid of a bully by ignoring or making fun of them. You don't capitulate or they smell weakness

Good. Fuck this show, it's creators, and it's fanbase.

Garbage belongs in the trash.

>go to Gem Homeworld
>It Ain't Gems start playing

"Doxxing, Death Threats, Suicide Attempts, and Steven", an in-depth documentary that tries to explain why shows with nice messages attract fans with nasty hearts. Coming 2019 on Netflix.

I am adamant that Rebecca's only saying what people want to hear.

How many fucking commitees, marketers, executives and manufacturers did this artbook go through before publishing? And not a single one of those people who's job it's supposed to be to look out for offensive content spotted the fucking minstrel???

No, CN still understands what humor is so they made the first printings collectors' items.

A couple of months later Sugar announces that she'll be taking a break from twitter.

So it's confirmed to not be racist and the real racists are the white tumblr landwhales for once again oppressing minorities who just want to draw.

Then surely you won't mind apologizing to me right now.