youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=zRafskLMf8g
youtube.com/watch?v=sgE4_wDhY0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most successful movie ever made $3 billion AT LEAST

screencap this

Stop posting fan fiction here

>1 Billion dollar budget movie
Imagine being a kid and getting told "You Marvel? Those guys who make spiderman? One day they're gonna have a movie with a budget that's a BILLION DOLLARS."

Billion budget movie
Stop with this meme

Avatar made $3bil off a quarter of the budget. Infinity War needs to gross more than any other movie ever made to be the most profitable.

all of that was shown at D23

>He brings down a moon to fight them
Holy shit i'm sweating now
I'm so happy that we have the MCU to have great Marvel stories

Billion budget movie

No fucking way. Not even with marketing. The most expensive movie ever made was under $400 million. Ultron was the most expensive superhero movie ever and that was $280 million.

>Spider-Man is dead
Finally. Miles Morales when?

>spiderman is dead
Yeah, sure it did

Get off of Sup Forums Bendis

it's $1B for 2 movies.

>Rocket teaches Peter to dance
>Spiderman is dead

No this is you adding things in because you're a faggot.

Peter as in Parker you inbred faggot

>>Spiderman is dead

Way to reveal yourself as a bullshitter.

>Spiderman is dead
The only way this'd be true is if Disney and Marvel Studios are so fucking immature that this is their way of getting back to Sony for not giving the full rights back

>Spider-Man is dead
Yeah, then what the fuck will Homecoming 2 be about? I expect that a lot of characters die - Marvel goes full Game of Thrones - only to use the Infinity Gauntlet to restore everything in the end.

>i lived to see super hero movies take on the big ass company wide event
shit the only thing that the genre could still push is the company wide multiversal reboot

DCEU X MCU when?

Not that hard to be leave honestly,the cast is huge takin out some of the recent guys in the *snap* moment lets the movie focus on the stronger characters and gets some fee fees from the audience,I doubt it's legit per madrasah since they have one of the dies ex machina tools to bring him back

Said no one ever but Bendis

>big ass company wide event
Shit your right. This is just a Marvel Event in movie form.

Also unless she's finally getting her gold belt then what the fuck can they do?

>Rocket/Tony Stark banter
>mfw they constantly try to make a dicksize contest by showing each other their newest gadgets

That's still $500 million per movie making both movies the most expensive movies of all time.

It's not that surprising. Look at all the actors involved, many of whom have decent resumes. Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Sebastian Stan, Tom Holland, Chadwick Boseman, Josh Brolin, and Tom Hiddleston.

>killing Spider-man

Lol. At most they'll get rid of the useless heroes like Widow, Hawkeye and Falcon because their powerlevels are just too low to battle Thanos.

Yeah call me when the trailer leaks

Any details on that Black WIdow new design? Is is sexy?

It's only a matter of time until a single film costs nearly a billion dollars; it's really just a question of whether it's an Avatar film or a Star Wars one. My money is on the latter; nothing bloats a film budget like executives attaching their names to it and demanding changes to show their input. Disney has no shortage of executives and no interest in Lucas-style cost controls.

Hell, just look at how the budgets for their animated films exploded in the '90s when they got hot and everybody wanted their names on them again.

>Ultron was the most expensive superhero movie ever and that was $280 million.

The Turkish airline that was a sponsor for Batman vs. Superman put out a press release saying that film's budget was around $400 million, which matches what some other sources said about it during the filming. The $250 million number is after about $150 million in sponsorship deals.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

>Stark helps make Rocket's Thanos Buster mechsuit.

The real question is, which character will get excessive and superfluous screen time in the movie for everybody to gripe about?

What do you think? Obviously Tony or Starlord.

I really hope we get another 'I can do this all day' reprive

For the two leads, "excessive" has a high bar.

Then again, I take your point.

It's between Tony for the leadup to his death and Star Lord for the leadup to him beating Thanos.

TRAILER DESCRIPTION

None of this is in the footage they released at D23 except for the moon thing, shut up.

>Hawkeye useless
Back to YouTube.

marvel make such shity poster i thougth this was official

Yeah sure fuckboy
youtube.com/watch?v=sgE4_wDhY0I

>implying that wouldn't get old immediately
Honestly Infinity Gauntlet is a terrible storyline to adapt. It's nothing but Thanos shitting on the heroes for like 3 issues. They only won because he made a mistake,e not because of any effort on their part.

Marvel numales are so cringe worthy

I fucking pray we get this moment in the movie desu.

Yeah that didn't fucking happen in the footage you cock sucking moron

I agree Dannyboy.

It will happen but with Tony instead. With a little joke on Thano's face too

Some copy paste shit from here and there, repeating some details cause too lazy:
>New footage of The Guardians arriving somewhere on the Milano.
>Star-Lord says that they need to be careful and that everyone should wear their mean faces.
>A body slams against the front of the milano. It's Thor!
>Mantis wakes him up. "Who the hell are you guys?" he asks.
>Loki is presenting Thanos the tesseract!
>Spider-Man is on a school bus.
>"Death follows him like a shadow" says someone of Thanos.
>We see the Collector's lair destroyed. Gamora is in it, crying.
>"Fun isn't something you consider when trying to balance the universe," he says, "But this does put a smile on my face!"
>LOTS of Avengers fighting!
>The Hulkbuster is back!
>Spider-Man in his Avengers costume!
>A giant battle with Thanos on an utterly decimated landscape. He's able to reach out his arm and call down flaming comets from the heavens
>Dr. Strange is on the battlefield. Iron Man is with Mantis
>It looks massive!
>Infinity War footage began with Guardians. Wounded Thor hits Milano. Thor traveling with Guardians.
>Thanos looked incredible. Wielding an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, he thrashed Avengers. Shot of Thanos squeezing There's head.
>Infinity War footage of Winter Soldier, and Black Panther with armies
>A scene showed "Strange making magic platforms for Quill to leap from."
>Spidey sense! One shot shows Parker on train and the hair on his arm rises up. Spidey rocks new suit, looks badass
>trailer ends w/ Thanos fighting Iron Man and kicking his ass. Star-Lord is nearby too.
>Cap is bearded, looks defeated. Widow is blonde. Massive battle scene on Wakanda lead by Panther & Bucky

>>LOTS of Avengers fighting!
What are they fighting? Chitauri?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH STEVE
>NOW TCHALLA IS MY BEST FRIEND

WHAT ABOUT THE SHIPS !?!???

WHERE IS THE SHIPPING ????!!!!!!

I do not approve of his CG look. They should have gone Hellboy with him.

Probably. I bet he'll sacrifice himself in the end as well

fucking Star Wars couldn't beat alien smurfs
simmer down nigga

Holy shit, that haircut...

>A scene showed "Strange making magic platforms for Quill to leap from."
Nice.

Fuck off.

Bruce x Betty forever,

fucking loser

Nice fan art you got there, user.

Nah Captain America is confirmed to die. Tony will be the teacher of all the heroes in Phase 4 kind of like in Homecoming

official?

Yes.

cringe

for real?

>Nah Captain America is confirmed to die.
Source?

it has to be, they just showed the gauntlet like 2 minutes ago

can anyone even confirm this?

Every movie since AoU

He doesn't want to be in more capemovies and his contract is over after avengers 4

Thats $500 million INCLUDING marketing, so they basically "just" spend around $250 million for each movie to make.

>>"Fun isn't something you consider when trying to balance the universe," he says, "But this does put a smile on my face!"

This is going to be cancer, isn't it?

Just Wait til the upload it online.
Though i doubt it since marvel stuff wasnt leaked for D23 last year and no SDCC.

Arebthey going back this year

No, that sounds Thanosy.

fantastic four?

REED RICHARDS IS ELASTIC.

To be accurate, it's a $1 billion between Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet together so each one needs to make 1 billion+ each to be profitable

On a scale of 1 to fuck you how disappointed will you be if this scene isn't in the movie?

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS???

I take it you never read the comic.

They killed Spiderman and Cap.

The real Thanos or the XDDD I'M SO RANDUM LAWL Thanos?

Thanos and the Black Order

Starlin Thanos
You do know who Starlin is right?

Marvel shit never leaks tho.
We didnt get anything last year either.

>uh-uh you dont win if... if Im still alive! Yeah, if 1 guy is capable of standing, that means you lose
>lol better luck next time and stay mad you purple cuck

Quipthanos is best thanos.
You can ghost his boy in front of him and he wont even flinch, he will even tell you to go after your dreams.

>Quipthanos is best thanos.

I guess you're also expecting to see Sony's The Emoji Movie in theaters July 28th

I guess you've never read a single comic feat. Thanos and assume he's just Darkseid personality-wise

Jobbernos is best Thanos.

Educate us, user. Describe Thanos' depth of character.

Sure as fuck they'll keep milking Mister doctor, Spider fug boy, BP and Cap marvel. How the fuck will they top this? Really want them to lower the stakes for a while and have something like dark reign.

Accidentally let go of the cosmic cube thanos is best rhanos

I would not be at all surprised if the Reality Gem was used as an excuse to cram in Miles, Spider-Gwen, Ben Riley, Tobey Macguire, Leopardon, and every other possible Spiderman into a sequence where every Spiderman in the multiiverse fights Thanos

He has more depth than just "OMG I'M SO RANDOM XDDDD"

He'll be another generic Marvel villain that people will forget in 1 hour after the movie is over.

Betty is back.Scarjo says she has a bawwww scene with Hulk. Tony keeps making equipment for Cap behind Pepper's back.

thanos is swole as fuck

multiverse

Sure Thanos looks Mussolini there