Do_it_for_Her.jpg

>Do_it_for_Her.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=XGBXs-FAdUI

Other urls found in this thread:

starbutterflyonline.com/2017/07/3x01-star-vs-english.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PuD9_Axxp1o
mega.nz/#!H1xkTIaD!c5JVGnJFKXE7vKJryX8xISdqoeotV0By2OM2mwm-alM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's with this show and causal murder?

B4

Imagine to stare at candy for centuries and never get one.

i could destroy that diamond with my dick right now.

>Toffeefags would rather have their lizard than her

remember when people thought she was gonna be a sinister character? She ended up being an innocent lad who wanted chocolate

>FUCKING LIZARDFAGS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KINGDOM REEEEEEEEEE

It was everything I hoped it be and more.

Those two hours elevated this show into something else.

Two cute queens

Wait is Season 3 out already?
Anyone have a link to the full movie/episode?

I MISSED IT BOYS

"A conctract betwen two queens is stronger than any cristal"

Oh... Shit...

Toffee dies like a bitch and is confirmed as a shit tier villain.

What a joke.

starbutterflyonline.com/2017/07/3x01-star-vs-english.html
beware of ads

Fuck I knew I was forgetting something today

fuck you faggot

Eclipsa is amazing. I love her already.

The first person in this show to truly understand magic. I'm getting all tingly.

>Destroys the kingdom to get his finger back
>Supposedly kills Star

"lol k bye."

I feel like I'm really gonna like Eclipsa. It'd be interesting if she was a villain who was also nice and loved snacks.

Why did you go on a Star Vs. thread if you didnt want spoilers ya cuck.

He was killed by Ludo, lol. What a dope. Some Lizard.

>Not buying all the Snickers bars near your store and sacrificing it to the altar for Eclipsa

>>Do_it_for_Her.jpg

Goddamn, this was SO GOOD.

Eclipsa was not what I expected, and was yet...so much worse.

They made her human. Which makes her fate seem too much. Now they get the fun of explaining why she's in there.

Or maybe it's just the whole 'monster love' thing.

"I can't even decide which boy I like!"

"...I know how you feel."

Yikes. Eclipsa was playing Moon from the instant she took that first breath.

Just...scary.

Because i wanted a download

Toffee only lost because no one counted on Star having retard strength. Sad part is he pushed her into realizing it.

>remember when people thought she was gonna be a sinister character?
She is. Wait until she gets free. Also notice as soon as she regains her bearings the first thing she does is deduce Moon's mom is dead so she can use that fact to emotionally manipulate her. That's Hannibal-tier evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=PuD9_Axxp1o

I KNOW! She has her priorities: Chocolate first, then soul swindling magical contracts second.

This episode seemed to have the words "die" and "dead" sprinkled around more than usual. Like they got the OK from Disney to use it and went wild.

Toffee got BUUUURRRNNNT!

Some person live streamed the entire movie on youtube. That's how I saw it.

>no one counted on Star having retard strength. Sad part is he pushed her into realizing it.

Dude, we all knew Star was a freak. When she shoved her hand THROUGH the Seeing Eye spell reaching for Glossaryck, even he was floored by the casual overwhelming strength she was showing off.

When she dips down, she dips ALL THE WAY.

What a sick burn, indeed. Time for the real deal: ECLIPSA!

Suprise!

replace the black with flesh or just red blood, and that thing would have been fucking horrifying.

She's almost certainly going to end up as some quirky sociopath, like a serial killer version of Star that can pass herself off as disarmingly "nice" when she needs to manipulate a bitch.

I got a strong "Missy" vibe off her myself, but hopefully she won't end up as too much of a meme character.

Is there a link to the full episode?

Eclipsa is Sheev
Star is Anakin
The Magic High Commission is the Jedi Council
Toffee is Dooku

Who is the key to all this?

Top kek post.

mega when?

Marco: Whew what an adventure Star, it was filled with emotion and drama. I started crying because I thought I lost you...

WELP. Cant wait to see Jackie again.

I'm glad Missy is dead.

So Star is going on a rampage soon?

and her secret daughter will Marco will save the world.

What a terrible start, all this toffe planing just to get beaten by a deus ex machina star. This is just terrible writing

link?

mega.nz/#!H1xkTIaD!c5JVGnJFKXE7vKJryX8xISdqoeotV0By2OM2mwm-alM

I hope she fucking stays that way but we all know better.

Not that they gave him a definite end.

The stream is now offline. No link.

I'm going to miss that sophisticated psychopath, thought his scheme did come up short due to his ego.

Oh Missy is dead forever.
The Master on the other hand is a different story.

i dont want super evil psycho eclipsa

i just want nice old lady eclipsa

Disappointed

Was expecting a scheming, conniving, nihilistic wicked woman

With Toffee dead, Moon must honor the contract with Eclipsa. That means Eclipsa must now go free.

Toffee was a plot device for the real Big Bad.

legit?

>Toffee reduced to nothing but an eyeball.
>Rasticore is missing an eye.
He'll be back.

best schemers manipulate with facade

that is what she was doing

we still have the rest of the season

She's likable though, so its going to be worse when she turns bad.

True.
But no one said a revival couldn't happen later on by Eclipsa.

I guess I should have specified who "no one" was. Obviously the people watching the show know. Glossaryck knew, and maybe her parents were starting to get a clue, but Toffee surely had no reason to know.

Wait, who is Eclipsa voiced by again?

what is gonna happen to ludo?

How do you know that wasn't all an act? Most scheme, conniving, nihilistic wicked women appear to be the nicest, most charismatic people to be around.

She's Hannibal Lecter.

Was it really Emma Watson as young Moon?

Next chapter when?????

That would make Marco look like a dick, even though I enjoy Jarco.

still no Starco

fucking gay

Ludo in the wild 2.0

Probably not the best time to discuss relationships when the whole kingdom is falling apart.

Sounds just a tad deeper than what I remember Emma Watsons voice to sound like

Marco literally punched an immortal lizards chest in because he thought Star was dead.

I like how everyone was sucking Toffee off before the movie and are now shitting on him

>deus ex machina star
Everything that happened had been developed for 2 seasons. Dipping down, Butterfly transformations. If you think this came out of nowhere, you haven't actually watched the show. Hopefully though Eclipsa will be an enemy that requires more than being an all-powerful bug monster. After all, Eclipsa is THE all-powerful bug monster.

I loved this episode so fucking much, im not against ludo in the wild 2.

thanks Sup Forumsmrad downloading right now

I'm still sucking him off but now he's dead so that will be a bit socially wrong.

So you're just suckin the goo?

I do like how the whole thing revealed Toffee as a egomaniac, God-Complex, idiot that never realized that he was never truly immortal. His own ego was his downfall.

I don't know how you think you manipulate a desperate teenage girl, but it's not with creepy smiles and evil laughter and hand wringing.

Trust me.

I don't know

The kingdom didn't really look very prosperous in earlier episodes neither, it will be fine

That's what I'm saying, not even a Starco kiss, all that probably leading to bunch of soap opera eps of Marco breaking up with Jackie

CALLED EVIL BECAUSE OF BMC(BIG MONSTER COCK)

River and Moons relationship as teens was fucking adorable.

Magnet for anyone that can't stand mega

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b6c3ba07390dbe40079d77c8c78f521f59f4642c&dn=Star%20vs.%20the%20Forces%20of%20Evil%20300%20-%20The%20Battle%20for%20Mewni%20%5Bderpyhooves%5D.mkv

and so toffe was planned for 2 whole seasons just for this mediocracy.

I guess so. I am sucking Toffee's goo.

Toffee was always the key to Eclipsa's freedom. He was just a monster general in the end, Eclipsa is a literal Queen of Darkness.

Is /notsveg/ ready for the cringy livechat?

Yep. That's life.

They always have this weird charm to them, especially when Adam decides to get all depressing with the answers like last time.

That's why she acts so silly and immature?
C'mon, a true queen of darkness wouldn't be like her.

Eclipsa was planned for just as long. Toffee was just a plot device. We haven't seen Eclipsa in action yet so we can't tell yet if the payoff was worth it, but if she escalates things even further than Toffee (which is how stories usually work), we are in for a wild ride.

I'm really glad that monstar/moonffee cucks get what they deserve

"Hey guys Marco here!"

"HEY GUYS ITS YOUR FAVORITE, STARFAN13 *SNORT* HEHEHEHEHEH"

>Glossaryck's face in the picture

>a true queen of darkness wouldn't be like her
What makes a "true" queen of darkness exactly?
I mean, if you commanded that much power to earn such a title would you give a fuck about how you act?

The kingdom of "good" people are racist fucking psychopaths. Why wouldn't the queen of darkness be the nicest damn person you've met?

>Also notice as soon as she regains her bearings the first thing she does is deduce Moon's mom is dead
thats an easy catch. She sees a lady with the wand, deduces she's the queen, but she's too young, so mommy is dead.
well i dont know who youre talking about so...

People tend to forget that she did something to end up in the crystal prison. Loving a monster obviously wasn't it. And being bubbly and childish doesn't mean she's any less evil, if anything that makes her worse. Doing heinous acts with a smile.