KINGDOM HEARTS 3 GETS 2018 RELEASE DATE + TOY STORY CONFIRMED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOoH7xTFhW0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bOoH7xTFhW0

Last two Kingdom Hearts threads were deleted by the mods, you cannot post KH in here.

Sup Forums has the best KH discussions- I think we should have a separate thread besides D23, now that we have so much to discuss.

Pixar is now open for KH

How do I put this....HATE Toy Sora's design. Why? Because it looks retarded to have a cut scene of Young Xehanort talking to Toy Sora. One character looks as he should while Sora looks like a toy, hard to take seriously EVEN for Kingdom Hearts.

Why couldn't Sora just stay human in this world?

they said there was going to be an english version, right? also

>Buzz and Woody as well as Donald and Goofy
FINALLY

I had an immediate negative reaction but I like it now that I'm looking at it. I think I just really wished it was in English.

Do you think any other classic Pixar titles will be in KH3?

Finally you can have Donald and Goofy out, as well as guest characters? Agree but 4 would've been fine.

Would I enjoy these games if I never watched a Disney movie or cartoon?
I've seen many of the Pixar movies, but I feel like there aren't going to be enough Pixar levels to justify buying this.

>shotlock
Pass

the game is fun but the novelty is the disney worlds so

Andy Senpai...

So, it's an original story for the Toy Story world and not a retelling of the previous movies?

>more than 3 party members
>we can have both Moana and Maui
>or both Nick and Judy

>Pixar is now open for KH
Already said this before
Wall-E world with 2B and 9S, they're practically begging to be melded

Sora's clothes are literally enchanted to mask the fact that he's an outsider. They aren't supposed to tell people they're from other worlds. Organization XIII clearly gives no fucks about that.

Sora being able to ride in the different mech suit toys is pretty sweet

I wonder what other Pixar worlds there can be. Incredibles?

Correct. Sometimes in Kingdom Hearts you just replay the film's story with Sora along for the ride. So I guess that was an interesting tidbit.

I was thinking more Monsters, Inc. I don't see how Wall-E would be a good world

Is this the shit so many get excited for? Jesus christ

boss is some creep trying to grab and hotglue sora

Incredibles seems to be the most likely one.

I think the more important question is how can someone have gone this go this long without never having seen at least one disney film or cartoon?

>Sometimes
You mean every time until now.

This seriously. It baffles me a bit, but at least he's seen some Pixar movies.

I mean I hope he's at least seen one renaissance age movie.

Finally, no more having to switch out the characters like you did in the past game, especially the first where you had to have Donald and Goofy in your party for those fucking Trinity Marks.

>sora and crew not being funko pop figures
missed opportunity

False.

The Japanese actually have some design sense. Plus I don't think Disney wants to deface their brand with that shit.

Okay, every time except Atlantis in KH1

Doesn't Disney already have Funko figures for some of their brands?

I don't really think it's bad at all. I knew that if they were going to have a Toy Story world, he'd be some sort of action figure, so the fact that he looks like a Bionicle is much better than what I was initially expecting to see.

Plus he looks very cute in the mechs.

Atlantica

GET IT RIGHT

Yeah, cause it makes money. I mean anyone with an artistic sense will agree that you won't want to put something that ugly into a high budget game.

There are KH funkos being made.

BUZZU RIGHTERERU DESU

Sooooooo, I care why?

Who cares, it's the worst part of the game.

what about Halloween town and Hades using Cloud in the original Hercules world and stuff. the worlds definitely don't always follow the movie.

Emperor's New Groove world might possibly have a chance of a appearing. Right?

Looks extremely good, graphically. Animations, environments, and shaders looks JUST like you're in a Toy Story film.

But what the heck kind of toys are Sora and crew even supposed to be? Unless they're some kind of Japanese toy I'm not aware of, I'm disappointed how little like real toys they look compared to the others. Looks more like they belong in a Voxel game.

see what says, probably wasn't too noticeable in KH2 since you didn't really run into any Organization members on most of the worlds where you used a disguise

Kingdom Hearts is fucking retarded. You have to be either a flaming faggot or a middle school girl to care

people need to stop liking this fucking franchise already

It's going to get a graphics downgrade like every other AAA title these days isn't it?
It looks too fucking good.

I think they're supposed to have a generic "toy" look to them. Like a Bionicle or an exaggerated action figure.

I would focus on how Sora looks in action. Go to 3:16. Yeah the design was kind of a "Why?" moment when I first saw him in the cutscene just speaking, but I get it after seeing gameplay.

Tell me who hurt you . Why do you hate fun?

To be fair the story of the game is complete dogshit.

Incredibles, Brave, and Wall-E seem the most likely ones in my opinion, it kinda depends on how many new worlds we're getting and how many returning ones though(we already know Big Hero 6 and Tangled are getting Worlds for example)

not to mention everything with Hercules, not to mention Beauty & The Beast's stuff is non-Movie as well(heck we never even see Gaston in the KH universe till one of the phone games), also Halloween Town is explicitly post movie in nature

>also Halloween Town is explicitly post movie in nature
That's more like the start of the movie if anything else.

Yes, but that's the appeal.
The entire appeal of this entire franchise is that it's the epitome of teen nerd boys power fantasies, or what's labeled as chuunibyou in Japan.
And they combined that with fucking Disney, another thing we all love.

Finding Nemo/Dory World is probably out. Same with A Bugs Life

Monsters Inc. might be cool.

Inside Out is practically made to be a video game world

What about Jack and Santa knowing each other in 2?

hope it comes to PC eventually.

>epitome of teen nerd boys power fantasies
>epitome of teen nerd boys
>teen nerd boys
>boys
I think you made a mistake. This whole franchise revolves around disgusting fujoshi and hot topic shoppers

The animations looks well and good from a technical level.

But something about them seems static and kinda emotionless.

Though I'm on Sup Forums and I love Marvel I don't want it to be a world. The only way I would be ok with Marvel characters is if they're "refugees" like Final Fantasy characters, and they just show up in random places.

But even then I think they would fuck it up. It's just too complicated

It's KH, consistency isn't its strong suit. Not to mention 2 is playing out the Santa part of the movie.

Most KH1 worlds did not follow the story of the movies. Glad to see they're bringing that back, makes it more interesting.

>Japanese Donald and Goofy
They actually sound a lot like the english version

Knowhere would be a fucking dope world though

Cosmic Marvel I imagine would be fine.

Oh boy, two shit D*sney things for the price of two.

As much as Atlantis or Treasure Planet my friend

>only knowing about the inferior English dub of the classic anime known as "Toy Story"

>Cosmic Marvel I imagine would be fine.

Maybe they could do something with GOTG, but I feel like space is Star Wars territory now. If a Marvel world were to happen, it would be Avengers, because you can cram all those Marvel heroes there and most of them live in New York anyway. However, KH3 is already doing a Big Hero 6 world, so that would be a repeat of the superhero theme. Which also kills The Incredibles.

You mean [B]isney

Asgard is a thing that exists for Marvel too
There's also the Dark Dimension, Battleworld, Sakaar, Xandar.
Hell Mogo fills both a character and a world.

You could even say certain cities without flatout saying what world it is, Hell's Kitchen for example, though having Hell's Kitchen is troublesome for other reasons.

Ego world similar to Monstro.
What about that?

Apparently Pixar designed Sora donald and Goofy for this world.

kill me

That's not a bad idea either. I know a lot of people want Marvel. I'll gladly take whatever I'm given, I wanted Toy Story and my wish was granted so I can't be greedy.

I just think it would be risky.

Will this be in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

Out of all the Toy Story news I have seen during the D23 Expo, Buzz and Woody literally kicking ass was the last thing I thought I'd see.

There is no way we are gonns get an incredibles world. We already have san fransokyo

Sora's little icon in the interface is so cute

This world is going to be so great

>icons get angry faces when you enter battle

Were not getting Incredibles world.

Next up is Frozen's tundra world, Wreck-it Ralph's sugar rush and probably Princess and the Frog's bayou world. Hopefully a Star Wars space world too.

As for Marvel, well Big Hero 6 is a also a Marvel property so.. there you go.

>Princess and the Frog

oh great, I guess I'm going to be forced to watch that movie. It looked dumb to me.

Goddamnit we'll never be rid of those fatsos
They ruin my button mashing fantasies

Shit, they better get Keith David back as Dr. Facilier.

I am honestly sort of tripped out at how good Woody and Buzz look.

I mean I guess I shouldn't since it's 2017 and videogame technology is amazing now, but I'm still really impressed with all the Disney characters we've seen for KH3 so far.

I like them. Knocking them into other enemies was always fun.

Nah, I'm good. I didn't know who the fuck half the people in the last one were, because I didn't play those spinoffs on the other consoles.
Plus all the pointless shit at the beginning of the last game? Getting ice cream with your friends, all the stupid training shit, and it just kept going on and on before I could finally get to the game itself.

You're an idiot who hasn't been on Sup Forums for that many years if you don't realize that KH is Sup Forums-related and know that Sup Forums used to have KH threads all the time.

>Nah, I'm good. I didn't know who the fuck half the people in the last one were, because I didn't play those spinoffs on the other consoles.

It's easy to catch up now with the HD Collections.

Did know the had a Gensokyo world in San Fran. I'd love to play Ran.

I always wanted a Toy Story world, but i was never sure who would make the better guest party member, Woody or Buzz. Thank god I dont have to worry about that. Here's hoping for a boss fight with Zerg.

No, Halloween Town in KH1 took place after the movie. Jack Skellington pretty much said, "It's a long story."

>"the last game" referring to KH2
>confused because you didn't play the ""spinoffs"" of which there was only 1 at the time

Oh I'm laughin'

Sora's face looks much better than in the June trailer. It was sorta fucked up.

>Wreck-it Ralph's sugar rush

The worlds are so big in KH3, I bet we'll see more than just Sugar Rush in it.

Can't believe we're at a point where these video game models are more clean and aesthetically pleasing than the ones from the 1995 film. Technology has gotten incredible.

>drive forms effect spells
I was worried they forgot about that

I'm hoping a Lotso boss fight.

Hopefully unlike in the movie, Sora kills that asshole like how Lady Tremaine and the strp-sisters blew up in BBS.

Cute!

I feel Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph and Princess and the Frog are safe bets. I think Big Hero Six was confirmed already.

And with the announcement of Toy Story, four of my five most wanted worlds for KH3 are already in the bag. All I need now is Zootopia and I'll be set.

>they just made them all cheap dolls instead of making them each a different type of toy like a stuffed Donald

Do not hot glue the tiny Sora, Sup Forums!