>Worst episode.
Every Dog has his Day

>favorite character
Cyborg
>favorite episode
The Sum of His Parts
>worst episode
Transformation
What do you not like about the dog episode? I thought it was funny.

Best character Terra.
Best episode Terra.
Worst episode Things change.

>inb4 "Worst Episode: Every episode of TTG"

Growing up Starfire was my favorite character but rewatching the show Raven became my favorite character. Now there both my favorite characters .

Cyborg was really cool in this show. I liked the episode where he got taken under, and that robot worked on him.
And the Atlas episode

Worst episode, I dunno, can't remember any bad ones

Do you like the episode where they switch bodies.

That's one of the best episodes of the show.

The final episode is probably my least favorite episode.

Only because it never got a conclusion.

But it did. People think the monster was suppose to have this elaborate background, but it wasn't. It was a personification of the episodes theme of constant change and adapting to that change.

It wasn't your typical "happy ending" but it had a strong message to build on and poetic finish from the series to the audience.

probably the biggest cop out I've ever heard

>best character
I loved the dynamic between beastboy and cyborg. It was a big bro and little bro relationship

>best episode
The one where cyborg goes to the primitive world alone and at the end raven shows him the history book and cyborg is there fighting without armor.

Its not a cop out. The team keeps bringing up the monsters ability to change. And its not like it was the first enemy with no background. Teen Titans series was never really about mysteries and twists and building lore. They made conscious efforts for the premise to be around the 5 main characters, with the superhero stuff juxtaposing with their teen nature.

>Favorite Character
Cyborg, though Beast Boy is a close second.
>Favorite Episode
The one where Cyborg goes undercover as a villain or the one where Beast Boy meets the Doom Patrol.
>Worst Episode
The one where Starfire goes into the future and finds out that everything has fallen apart without her. I love Starfire, but it seems way too OOC for the others to become like...that. It does a disservice to their characters.

The comic book was better.

The reason I called it a cop out is because you claimed the episode got a conclusion, but we still don't know how Terra came back or why she can't use her powers. That's a fucking cliff hanger

My favorite character is Donna Troy, but you wouldn't know her.

>but you wouldn't know her
You had to act like a pretentious ass, didn't you?

Yes, because she didn't show up in the cartoon so toonfags wouldn't know her.

Come on dude, that's an obvious joke post.

>wouldn't know her.
DC doesn't either.

She can control the earth, who's to say she could manipulate her powers to free herself?

Loved Raven as a kid but when I see her now I can only think of Pan

is this show worth watching for the first time as an adult or do you really need to be exposed to it as a kid in order to have the nostalgia elevate your enjoyment?

I think your enjoyment may be lessened of you didn't watch it as a kid, but it's still a good show

That's not how favorites work you idiot.
If you like both equally neither is your favorite.
Fuck off brainlet

I watched it for the first time as a teenager. There are parts where it's pretty unsatisfying (I thought the dialogue and voice acting was kind of hit-and-miss for the first few episodes, probably as the cast was getting used to things, and most of the fight scenes that weren't season conclusions were pretty shit) but it overall holds up well.

You won't get the same emotional punches, especially since you probably already know the gist of everything that's going to happen, but it's a solid show. It's got comedy and a bit of the serious stuff, but not so much that it becomes constant melodrama.

I think you'll find different aspects of the show relatable as an adult than as a kid, too.

Best character - Raven

Best episode - The origin story episode

Worst episode - The one where they turn into animals

Anybody else hate how they forgave Tara she was a fucking bitch and deserved to die

>She can control the earth, who's to say she could manipulate her powers to free herself?
I never said she couldn't, my whole point is the show never had a true conclusion

Donna Troy was in the show but they could say her name and she was mostly in the background. She was also in the tie in comics for the show.

It's been a dream of mine to suck each and every toe on her feet

>I never said she couldn't, my whole point is the show never had a true conclusion

Meh, they had to face the end of the world and team up with every teen hero. What more could they have really done?

>Favourite Character
No one
>Favourite episode
No one
>Worst Episode
The entire show

>Favourite episode
>No one

Surprised I never heard of that episode since it's good

Just be awear that the first season is a bit rough. You can tell that most of the people, from the writers even down to the animators were trying to find their footing on what works and what doesn't, so there might be a couple of quality issues here in there. They show gets better as it goes on.