Who would win

who would win

Dexter. This is a fact. Yours are opinions and therefore worthless.

Jimmy. This is a fact. Yours are opinions and therefore worthless.

dexter EZ

Dexter, Jimmy has never really made weapons like mech suits
>intentional weapons anyway...
hes also destracted by pussy, which would be his ultimate downfall, such is man.

Dexter's inventions have a higher success rate with the only real problem being DeeDee turning them against him. Jimmy's inventions usually end up backfiring on him because he doesnt think most of them all of the way through.

CHEESE RAY
H
E
E
S
E

R
A
Y

Dexter has actually fought before and has like 3 different giant robots, but Jimmy's inventions are more bullshit OP.

dexter.

dexter's failings are usually due to deedee's interference, while jimmy's are usually self inflicted.

Even if Dexter technically wins, Jimmy can pull the ultimate schoolyard trump card by telling on Dex. Jimmy doesn't bother with keeping his lab and inventions a secret, so he's got nothing to lose by revealing Dexter's secret to his parents in a fit of jealous rage.

this. so true it hurts

Also most of the time jimmy cause troubles to his friends and to the whole town.

Jimmy works and explore with friends, Dexter is a lonely wolf

Dexter will just erase their memories again.

does this mean the power of friendship is bullshit

Doesn't Dex have a lab that's like... Cities wide? Like so much so that he could have millions of computer's and inventions just laying around and parts of his lab that he's left off because he forgot about it?

Jimmy is great at making some nigger-rigged science bullshit out of playground equipment or whatever.

Dexter actually takes the time to engineer and properly design his inventions to where they actually look like a finished product. The fact that he also needs to take into consideration Dee Dee's destructive tendencies would probably mean he constructs a product less prone to breakage as well.

Dexter, easily.

Fuck Jimmy Neutron.

totally no, just that dexter is more catious by doing his stuff alone in secret.

kek imagine the scene of the billionary bill of dexter but with debts for damages for jimmy.

CHEESE. SHRINK. OVER

JIMMY WINS EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

i wasn't being serious and jimmy does that too but sometime his friends fuck up

There's an actual episode where he explores a part of the lab he forgotten about. It becomes like...system shock shit.

Dexter is alot more weaponied than jimmy and his robots are better.

Dexter has made actual weapons and giant robots and shit, and like others have said, his failings are usually caused by his sister

Jimmy just makes random science-y crap which always tends to go wrong

Dexter has a room full of giant fighting robots that he doesn't even use anymore, Jimmy has a shed full of one robot dog.

sorry sometimes its hard to see when someone is serious or not here.

yes indeed, Iveen if Dexter wins I personally prefer Jimmy. it has more comedy possibilities to offer in my opinion

it's hard to know what's going on in the mind of some guy on the internet

i think i'd understand the second part of you reply if i know what iveen means, so can you please tell me what it means

Jimmy Neutron was objectively the better show. Dexter was just Marvel references and anime mech battles.

sorry I'm not a native english speaker. I cant believe I screwed it so hard... I meant "even if"

that's ok

i don't really care who wins i just want to have fun

Jimmy Neutron would clearly win. Not only is Jimmy Neutron smarter than Dexter, but his plans don't always fail.

Skeet did nothing wrong.
Jimmy is a little bastard who lied about his age and was illegally ringing up orders without recording them in the cash register.

Dexter. But I like both characters.

BrainBlast is Overpowered

Jimmy always finds a way

This. Dexter is the better scientist, but Brain Blasts have a 100% success rate once proc'd. Dexter's plan would have to specifically disabe Jimmy's ability to Brain Blast, a la the brain drain. Otherwise, Jimmy will pull out his trump card and retard together a solution that invariably BTFOs Dexter. Dexter is experienced in fighting giant mechs, but armed with his personal deus ex machina organ, fighting Jimmy is like fighting a God.

but unlike Jim-jam, gods at least have mercy

This, Jimmy's inventions are too OP and nonsensical, it doesn't help that he's also basically Macgyver, and was able to make a time machine in 200 million BC.
>In a cave with a bunch of scraps!

>dexter created robots with A.I. for RIDING THAT HOG
>dexter has monkey
>dexter has many times created mechs specifically designed to be piloted by his family members, even going so far to create one of their house
>dexter has created rifts and methods for bringing corporeal and imagination-based (re: deedee) entities into our plane.
>in questionable expanded universe canon, many of his inventions have been seen to stand the test of time by appearing as far as within haku's law bad future
>dexter's mom

jimmy is The Chief, but Dexter is Doom Guy.

I guess ill just post this old thing

Still waiting for Shinji Ikari VS. Steven Universe

Jimmy wins when he makes the upgrade to the Cheese ray, the Shit Ray, it turns everything into shit.

Would Deedee be a hard-counter to Jimmy's brain-blast? Her ability to absolutely wreck anything science-based just by being around it sounds like it could stand a chance at breaking whatever ass-pull Jimmy comes up with.

Dexter is a Wizard, Jimmy is a Sorcerer.

Dexter's preptime status will decide whether he wins or loses.

can't Dexter stop time?

Cheeseray

Can anyone beat brain blast?

Someone else armed with a cheese ray, probably

Omelette du fromage

Dexter's brain is on blast 24/7