Can we get a Homestuck thread? Who is your favorite character and why is it Spades Slick?

Can we get a Homestuck thread? Who is your favorite character and why is it Spades Slick?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!g8tRyYSJ!JKctYfbgPPLbdg9dBzfN4qGzPtUPQZWvQFmOdzD1Yy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't he die

Yeah, but so did 80% of the cast.

I'm more of an Eridan fan myself.

vriska until she came back to life.

Why did she even treat her deadself that badly? So needless.

And the rest just had their characters die. nobody survived Homestuck intact.
Also
>Hiveswap team has literally run out of people to interview
>they're just pushing out songs now

Wasn't Karkat supposed to die in Act 5?

I'm more of a problem sleuth fan myself.

He did.

how did nobody mention him yet?
he's great

>Can we get a Homestuck thread?
On most boards yes. too bad on Sup Forums you need special permissions from a certain somebody to have homestuck threads

Why is JadeRose suddenly so popular, and why is all the art terrible?

A bunch of them decided that "grimdorks" meant JadeRose and started spamming the JohnRose tag. Rosemary shippers jumped ship from their ship over to it when Rosemary was evidently boring.

Dead Vriska had it coming. Let's be honest here.

>check tag
>spamming from generic tumblrites about how "rose lalonde is a lesbian"

God, it's the t-shirt all over again.

Riff raff is a troll.

>Weird haircut
>Razor-sharp teeth
>HAS HiS OWN QUiRK

Who?

the guy from rocky horror picture show

What?

Because (Vriska) was a huge weenie who not only learned nothing from her past problems, but abandoned everything that was actually good about her in the first place. She became a worthless shell hiding away from the world inside of a stronger personality.

Vriska's sudden character regression was bad and all, but nothing like the flaming trainwreck of (Vriska).

>the most sympathetic version of this character dies
>the most violent and murderious version lives happily ever after

what did hussie mean by this?

Gamzee, hes a silly clown :o)

He didn't. You really think he thought out the ending at all?

When the best character is a representation of everyone who hates your work, that might be a bad sign.

The sign is that Hussie is great at writing cynical, mean characters.

that's because Hussie is cynical and mean.

>everything that was actually good about her in the first place

Let's be honest here. Vriska was never good and was literally the whole reason the ending sucked dick.

>Can we get a Homestuck thread?

No no no user, you have to be STEALTHY

I miss Metastuck.

It's great isn't it?

here you go user:
mega.nz/#!g8tRyYSJ!JKctYfbgPPLbdg9dBzfN4qGzPtUPQZWvQFmOdzD1Yy8

it also comes with a folder titled "aradia shitting out pinapples"

I'm not surprised, it's funny how salty they get over JohnRose.
The real question is why JadeRose of all the ships to give Rosemary up for. It's even less interesting.

I'm pretty sure the whole reason the ending sucked dick is because Hussie failed to prepare the story for it's conclusion in any meaningful way, and the ending was so fucking terrible and unsatisfying that it wouldn't have mattered if he had.

Thanks user.
>it also comes with a folder titled "aradia shitting out pinapples"
Hey, bonus.

Because they had all of what, two conversations? All the more room for them to fill in with their asinine head canons.

The ending was probably written during Act 3 or 4, and he just didn't bother to account for anything else except in the most superficial way.

Yeah and those conversations sucked, they had no real chemistry even if they're friends.

Dave 1.0.

Have you read 17776 yet?

Yes, it was wonderful.

Because it is a blank sheet of paper or something.

Rose clearly would blow Jade off despite how Jade tried helping her and being her friend, I don't see how this makes any sense at all. Hell we've had diagrams that show which kids were clearly friends and it was more like John glued the group together since he was friends with everyone.

You need to ignore a lot of context and fill it with bullshit nonsense to make it make sense.

Beautiful ;___;

Yes, it's really damn good.

The average jaderose thing is Jade as a giant black hairy furry and Rose looking like she's at risk of a heart attack, you really think these people care about canon?

drew this give me (you)s

Because it's still lesbian.

Dave's too ironic. He'd do a costume, but just be lazy about it.

But muh ultimate TDT selves.

>this ship can be as awful as possible, but if it's progressive it's okay!
Jesus , how fucked.

You mean fat?

I would like to remind you that we have a thread here on Sup Forums.

That dorky vampire is perfect.

@93899821

Extremely fat.
And I'm all for a thicc Rose but they all seem determined to make them as ugly as possible.

you think you're clever but you're not

Have as many (You)s as you want friend, that shit is great.

Duedly Dargon is cute so here's a (you)

But isn't Ana Jade?

Why was Hero Mode easier to draw than the isometric sprite art?

Elvis is not D8d

John - Michelangelo
Dave - Raphael
Rose - Leonardo
Jade - Donatello
Thanks about it.

Better yet, the Rose and Dave could switch places and nobody would know the difference

>Thanks

spades slick is key to one of the biggest plotholes in homestuck. an user pointed it out right after the retcon happened but he got a few things wrong. at this moment I'm creating a chart akin to his that will show how spades slick and the retcon can't both exist at the same time.

is this a fetish thing?

We gotta do more than a chart then

Do you want it to be?

eh. there's better traps than dave out there

Just like there are now better Daves out there.

>I'm creating a chart

>there are 2 aradias, 2 robojacks, 2 or 3 solluxs and 2 caliborns
>theres literally no timeline alt!calliope could have existed, pre and post-retcon
>that one john who became irrelevant can still be alive and have retcon powers
>penis ouija makes no sense to happen post-retcon
>pre-retcon calliope got the post-retcon penis ouija
>pre-retcon caliborn contacted post-retcon jake
What am i missing?

See, this would have been avoided if the timeline was completely erased instead of made doom.

You're missing that retcons are a universally localised phenomena. A retconned timeline still exists up until the moment of retcon, from a non-subjective viewpoint.

But then we have (Vriska) To make that a moot point. sense she is pre retcon,

Andrew Hussie is a self-loathing betacuck numale whose been emotionally castrated by Halftruth and literally castrated by IPGD. All of his friends and employees are SJWs who demonize men and it comes through in his writing of all male Homestuck characters been wimpy and emotionally broken and the female characters as strong independent women who don't need no man.

But see that proves it. She could not exist if a retcon retconned the entire paradox space. Her ghost would have never existed.

but the thing is, she still exist, there was a conversation and a flash with her. she is still alive, which makes the plot hole even bigger!

Can you believe this was an actual pannel?

I stopped reading (watching) at around Act 5. Lost interest since I don't really read and pester logs got boring

You're missing the point. Retconning a universe's timeline doesn't actually hit the undo button. If you were to look at the timeline as some weird 4 dimensional being, just looking at some big ass Universe frog, you would see the Alpha timeline and all of the doomed timelines branching off and withering away. But then for a retcon you would see the Alpha suddenly as two streams running parallel to each other, with one abruptly stopping. The stop point being when the retconner made the change, the sudden parallel streams being the point the retconner made the change to. That unretconned piece of the timeline that abruptly stops still exists, and is still accessible as we've seen time and time again.

That piece of time that sent Vriska's ghost into the Outer Rim (where it wouldn't be overwritten at the moment John went back from) to slowly degrade into a horrible weenie still exists. John didn't stop that moment from existing, he just created a new series of events, that would supercede those events going forward.

not that guy but would that not mean that the 'new' retconned timeline would technically 'begin' when john made his earliest entrance to the timeline, I.E. coming across the dolorosa, because from then on the timeline has to take into account john's new changes, thus making everything on from the dolorosa interaction 'happen' again.

I'm not sure what Dolorosa scene you're referring to.

the earliest point in the homestuck timeline john goes to when messing around with retcon powers is on pre-reckoning alternia, and he interrupts the dolorosa walking around with the sufferer. I would imagine that from then on the timeline has to 'repeat' its events but taking into account the causality of john's actions. anything before he met the dolorosa is exactly the same as in the Game Over timeline essentially, but anything after that point is somewhat different because of john.

I don't know. Conceivably?

Maybe it's so minor and irrelevant that the timeline doesn't give a shit and Paradox Space just keeps chugging along unaltered.

that was my thought, the thing is I'm user, and it's a key point to the theory I have. I will post the 'chart' soon so it can be discussed.

>>there are 2 aradias,
GOOD
O
O
D

who was /hsg/ here

i miss it some days

I think the interviews are pretty depressing, like it is an attempt to call attention to the game but the latest one only has like 300 notes, holy shit does no one care about hiveswap anymore. and they said there would be a new one next week, and that was 3 days ago.

That makes it twice as shitty.

They published some music instead.

Yep, lies and lies. how's the song?

It's fine. As bad as it gets, you can at least always count on the music team.

You know, except for Vol. 9.