The finale to a twenty two movie long saga

>the finale to a twenty two movie long saga
>a comic book event on an unprecedented scale bringing in almost every relevant MCU character to the screen in two movies
>against one of the big bads of the Marvel universe
>Cap is finally going to say Avengers Assemble!
>Sup Forums is desperately trying to hate it
man... I miss those first Avengers threads before companywars and Sup Forums ruined this board

>Cap is finally going to say Avengers Assemble!
If the Russo's forget this we riot

It would be great if the movies weren't so fucking bland.

they teased it at the end of Civil War so there is no way that they aren't going to in Infinity War

>No Marvel Entertainment

Finally one of these stupid posters remembers the tv shows are non-canon.

Don't blame the fans. Blame Marvel for dropping the ball and playing every film safe and formulaic.

Infinity War isn't breaking any ground. MAYBE Avengers 1 did, but in any event, Infinity War is just Avengers but with a larger cast that will get less focus than Robert Downey Jr.

Oh fuck off, the movies are incredibly entertaining. If they were legitimately bland, they wouldn't pull in the numbers they do every single year. People would get tired of a TWENTY TWO movie franchise.

Comics have the same "problem". Do people here care that Batman is still fighting bad guys and hasn't progressed in character in years? Do people here want the old Captain America or the new Captain America? Marvel and DC was never about groundbreaking narratives short for some individual exceptions. It's just about super heroes running around and doing super stuff.

the funniest goddamn thing about this is that DC thinks they can compete

You're right, OP, companywars have ruined it.

>the movies are bland
>therefore I want them all to fail!!!!
ok 'neutral' party

They are a hit exactly because they are incredibly bland lowest common denominator trash.

>If they were legitimately bland, they wouldn't pull in the numbers they do every single year.
They are bland action movies with comedy that satisfies the masses. They come in for the laughs but never remember anything else.

>People would get tired of a TWENTY TWO movie franchise.
They have. Look at Guardians 2 and Spider-Man underperforming.

The movies are shit get over it

>this has artistic merit
>not wiping the board clean of overpaid / aging actors in a two-part stroke

Oh, Sup Forums

>blonde Black Widow
What the actual fuck.

The movies are bland, which in itself I don't care about. I don't lose money on them. But movie synergy in large part has ruined Marvel comics. For this reason, I want Feige to burn.

>If they were legitimately bland, they wouldn't pull in the numbers they do every single year.

user I enjoy some of them but they are pretty bland. Having to hold to a house style necessitates that a lot of interesting flair from the directors on these films gets shut down. They're safe, solid movies, but you're not gonna get anything really that interesting from them.

You're assuming that the quality of something is down to a vote, when it's pretty much entirely on the individual viewer to argue and decide. Saying 'other people like this' isn't gonna sway anyone into thinking something is good unless they hold no esteem in their own thoughts and feelings on the matter.

>a comic book event on an unprecedented scale bringing in almost every relevant MCU character to the screen in two movies

Are event comics usually that good though? They can be but it's very easy to make shit like this way too overstuffed.

I just want Marvel to fail so that DC can have some breathing room

>I want Feige to burn.
Fuck off, blame retards like Ike, Alonso and Quesada. Feige has no impact on Marvel Comics, he's doing his job

>I want my capeshit movies to be kino
Keep dreaming faggot

>But movie synergy in large part has ruined Marvel comics.
I mean, it's a contributing factor, yeah. But is it even top 3 in Marvel's biggest problems right now?

her hair is clearly red. are you color blind?

The Marvel won't ever and have never been any good. I'm glad all of their movies are underperforming. This bottom of the barrel comic book movie trend is ruining cinema.

>a comic book event
No

Honestly that's more interesting than watching the same movie 22 times.

Read the D23 descriptions

>Marvel won't ever and have never been any good
Nice meme