>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk
youtube.com/watch?v=j7bLsJrouDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

Kek

Mace Windy

starhawks when

Porgs are adorable. I want to cuddle one.

I'm glad you're back Rig-Nemanon.

The leaks about Luke's puffin pals were real.
I'm so happy.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Behind the Scenes:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

Is there a list of the leak that's been mostly accurate so far?

Rate your TLJ hype on a scale of 1-10

Time to start hoarding the toys of these cute little fuckers for desperate parents come Christmas.

What is she, /swco/?

these posters...

Hondo's not only a walkaround character, he's in charge of the Millennium Falcon ride.

Are there any of Rey or Finn yet?

>this general now has three tripfags

>the Force penguins are real
>that means everything else in the reveal- the Force tree and Force sloth- are also real
KEKE can't wait for this to blow up in their faces

>goggles up

LEWD

>be Luke
>chilling on your island with your penguin friends and pet sea monster
>no one bothers you for years
>finally have peace
>oh fuck is that the Falcon
>oh god oh fuck what do they want how did they find me shit maybe if I put my hood up and look away they'll think I'm a rock
>wait that won't work everyone thinks the rocks here are fucking Yoda
>turn around and see some girl with a stick
>she has my old lightsaber
>wait didn't that shit fall down a garbage chute on a gas planet
>Han was killed by his son who I trained until he turned to the dark side and fucked up everything
>they built a THIRD death star?
>the size of a planet?
>mfw I ask why she's here and she shrugs and asks if I can train her

How about something more interesting.

Rate your hype from 1 - 10, for the following;

>The Last Jedi

>Han Solo

>Inferno Squad (book)

>Battlefront 2

>Rebels Season 4

>Filoni's secret "bigger than TCW" project

>Star Wars Land (lol)

>Other

Feel free to go into more detail and explain why.

>they're STILL milking Hondo
Ugh this is just one big circle jerk isn't it

Doesn't look like the Finalizer's bridge from TFA - can't see the sunken datapits anywhere. Is this inside Snoke's flying wing SSD?

>how DARE they use this character that people like

hype for things that are star wars: 9999999999
hype for things that aren't star wars: 4.6

>0
>0
>0
>4
>0
>0
>0
>0

Huh, hello Sup Forums

A
FUCKING
SLOTH

>tripfags

>Episode 6: Return of the Jedi
>Episode 8: The Last Jedi

>constantly reusing characters is suddenly ok and not lazy
Whatever floats your goat man

>>The Last Jedi

>>Han Solo

>>Inferno Squad (book)

>>Battlefront 2

>>Rebels Season 4

>>Filoni's secret "bigger than TCW" project
Hard to judge since I know nothing about it.

>>Star Wars Land (lol)
I live in Orlando so it's pretty exciting to me.

Why is he holding a hammer?

Dont try and create some stupid fucking drama like you're any better

>3
>1
>2
>5
>7
>8
>10 (although that's me being a theme park fag)
>9 for the SW Respawn vidya

That's the crossguard saber.

Shut the fuck up TJ

What can I say, the only stuff Disney could do that'd interest me is prequel or Old Republic era. PT will make up max 40% of the game hence my 4/10 interest.

Though in reality it'd probably be closer to 20%.

Wow, just got this weird devil wears prada, Glenn Close feel from Carries...

Because you have never seen a hammer

Confirmed for Crait/Act III:
>Leia (pic related)
>Rey (pic related)
>Finn (pic related)
>Poe (X-Wing in Teaser)
>Chewie (Falcon in Teaser)

only ones not confirmed are Luke and Kylo, but both of those are a given anyway. Kylo will absolutely be there if the others are considering the fact he's the films villain so what the fuck else would he be doing, and Luke will probably be there since there's no way he just stays on Ach-To the entire movie and we've also seen BTS clips where Luke is in a location that wouldn't make sense to be on his island

so Luke/Leia reunion basically confirmed, everyone can calm the fuck down now

If there's one thing I don't like about the new "everything is canon" doctrine is it seems to have made people afraid of making things up. In the Pandemic Battlefronts, they just made things up if there was nothing in canon that fit what they needed. The only sniper rifle we see in the five (at the time) movies was a fucking Tusken Raider gun, but they needed a sniper class, so they just made up four sniper rifles. Four sniper rifles that were never seen outside of that game, and it was fine. It didn't matter. It didn't have to be canon, it was just a game. Meanwhile EA's Battlefront gives professional Imperial and Rebel soldiers a fucking Tusken Raider gun because gosh golly, six movies and that's the ONLY sniper rifle we ever see and we have a crippling fear of just making things up apparently.

>Not using an AT-AT

>I live in orlando

Enjoy your Star Wars hotel

Crait is in act one because Hoth was in act one.

SLOTH LORD
L
O
T
H

L
O
R
D

>The Last Jedi
>Han Solo
>Inferno Squad (book)
>Battlefront 2
>Rebels Season 4
>Filoni's secret "bigger than TCW" project
>Star Wars Land (lol)

You're talking out of your ass.

I just noticed leia looking at rey there

You're overthinking shit user.

Dice were creatively bankrupt in 2015. Creators can still "make shit up". Then it goes through Lucasfilm, the LSG makes sure the creator isn't screwing shit up, and then it passes.

The writers of the books have talked in-depth about how the Canon hasn't actually been restrictive on them at all. Luceno mentioned in an interview that his Tarkin book passed through the LSG with basically nothing changed, beyond a few alien species.

The LSG are there to help creators, not limit them.

Also about Battlefronts snipers specifically, you're either lying or just ill informed, because there was 2 snipers at launch, and at least a third in DLC.

>muh ESB rehash

Leak stuff claims the battle over D'Qar from the teaser is the first act battle. Crait is the finale.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7bLsJrouDI

Droids that will be roaming Star Wars Land being tested on D23 show floor

to be fair, we saw the droid sniper rifle in genndy wars

So what are the odds Rey's gonna get an arm or a leg chopped of in this movie?

1 in a million?

As much as it rambled on at times, Tarkin's book was so fucking good

Oh wow that's adorable.

The paranoid inside me is screaming that these things will have surveillance cameras inside them

>believing leaks

Do you honestly think JJ learned his lesson? It's just going to be Empire 2.

It's an otter-penguin.
I cannot begin to fathom how much of a bastard one of those will be

Yeah it was pretty tight. Kind of history book-ish, but it worked for the character

Unlikely, grave body injury to a woman in a movie would piss off feminists to no end

well that's what happens when you have a massive fanbase that autistically obsesses over what is/isn't canon.

Shit is gonna suck long term. They've already written themselves into a corner by having the Empire defeated completely a year after Endor when they had 30 years of untrampled snow to use. I'm not saying that the ST or nuCanon should've adhered to the EU's version of what happened after Endor, but the fact that at the point when TFA takes place the EU was already almost at the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War is depressing as shit.

Think of everything that happened between Return of the Jedi and the end of the NJO. Now think of everything that happened between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens. There's a huge difference.

Uh oh Sup Forums is coming in! CLOSE THE SHIELD GATE!

JYN DIED, AND PHASMA WAS THROWN INTO THE TRASH

Rey was a huge Mary Sue, but I think you're seriously overestimating how much Lucasfilm give a fuck about SJW's.

I just posted last thread how I thought Glenn Close would make an excellent Carrie substitute in the event they wanted to keep Leia alive through Episode 9 without having to digitally necromance her.

>JJ
Sup Forums please

Jyn was an unlikable shit Okay, she was a mildly acceptable shit and Phasma was a shiny jobby. and no, I don't mean jobber

yeah same, her facial expression is pretty worrying though. She looks like Rey is telling her some heavy shit. I don't even think she looked that morbid when she felt Han die.

But to be fair it could just be Carrie staring at Oscar Isaac's bulge in between takes trying to move it with her mind

It explained why he was such a dick without being the typical 'his mom was mean to him and he was never the same'. And now I want to see a biopic about him growing up

would be really good imperial propaganda

Even if it's a "right of passage" that both Luke and Hayden Christensomething went through?

>JYN DIED, AND PHASMA WAS THROWN INTO THE TRASH
Died a hero, that helped bring about the fall of the empire, and on behalf of most casual movie goers literally who?

you're fucking stupid

Jyn dying was fine because it was a sacrifice for a greater good and in a huge explosion that you saw from orbit. Phasma being thrown into the trash was played almost in a comedic sense. They are not going to depict Rey losing a limb in the screen

Did you even read Jyns novel? no, of course not.

You're right, nothing bad will ever happen to a female character in new Star Wars.

The king planned for Boba to be delivered all along. He wanted the boy pussy

With how broken she is a lightsaber would probably break just from touching her.

remember aotc where they cut zam's arm off
and tcw where there were like 50 decapitated and burnt and impaled women
and rebels where there was tua and ss

Was Bossk planning to rape Ventress if she didn't go along with the plan?

Calm your fucking asshole,Sperglord.

kek, reminds me of this

I remember when Leia took charge and said "Somebody has to save our skins!", and nobody bitched about a hostile takeover.

So you expected..what from the new movies? Shit to pick up right after ROTJ?

>leia dies offscreen due to an overdose on deathsticks

For each cool part in that costume there's an equally crap one that nullifies it.

>has a huge cursing autistic spergout literally in his comment
>calls other people spergs
Kek

its a for a fucking theme park

>mfw I'm reminded Colin Trevorrow is writing and directing Episode IX

I already was worried after Jurassic World but holy fuck from what I've heard about Book of Henry I'd rather JJ comes back and directs it at this point.

I don't know if you guys have listened to the Blank Check podcast but they did a series where the two of them pretended they've never seen Star Wars before and watched them starting with The Phantom Menace and stopped every 30 minutes to discuss it. It's pretty funny. Anyway, they did an emergency episode after Book of Henry came out and talked about how bad the movie was and holy fuck the story sounds like it was written by a schizophrenic 12 year old

Umm, wheres the cool part?
Are you high? Women don't wanna see that shit, so you can bet your ass Disney isn't gonna show it.

>No you!

I'm not the one throwing a shitfit over a popular character. Maybe your mom will bring you some tendies home for dinner. :)