Spider-man (1967) To Catch a Spider. Season Finale

It's time for Spider-man. Tonight's episode is the obligatory villainous teamup episode with The Vulture, Green Goblin, and Electro wearing down Spider-man under the direction of the nefarious mastermind, Dr. Noah Boddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tjREijhZ
pastebin.com/86qedmQu
strawpoll.me/13277716
mega.nz/#F!EBk1mBjJ!0AQBQ7yGEU3NjDJ3TfnkvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous Fantastic Four eps
pastebin.com/tjREijhZ

Previous Spider-man eps
pastebin.com/86qedmQu

And here's the poll for deciding my future. Be sure to vote.

strawpoll.me/13277716

And I've gotten myself over 1 gigabyte worth of screenshots from this show. Can you believe it?

Someone left the script? Let's see... unnamed supermax security prison guard sits alone reading before receiving major head trauma

Head trauma from an unseen adversary? Don't like the direction this plot is going

Arg! My Cranium!

Simpleton. Unnamed Guard. You will not be missed.

It's a genuine bonafide certified prison break

Electro, I'm the key to your salvation!

Who's there?

> Electro. Come quickly. There's no time to answer.

mega.nz/#F!EBk1mBjJ!0AQBQ7yGEU3NjDJ3TfnkvQ

AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT

Electro: Are you a ghost or some haunted keys? If you are I'm going to turn 360 degrees and head right back to sleep.

> I'm very much alive, Electro. As you will see. No, maybe you won't. But you have to trust me. Now Hurry!

Electro: Sounds reasonable.

Green Goblin's next. Sorry to key-p you waiting. Electro, you stand guard.

What's going on here? I didn't order prison room service.

>There's still no time, Green Goblin. Follow me.

Green Goblin: Electro? how are you levitating those keys?

>Not him! Follow me! the Keys!

Green Goblin: Why should I follow talking magic keys?

Electro: As if we've got anything to lose. Let's follow him.

The NYPD in the 1960s was so oppressive they didn't even allow costumed criminals a change of clothes upon jailing.

>Vulture, I've run out of key puns. We're getting out of here.

Vulture: What the fuck is this shit?

hey its the spiderman homecoming sequel.I didnt expect it to come out this early

It's 2 in the goddamn morning and you're waking me up? This better be good, and not like last time with your shitty slumber parties. Both of your faces are going into the toilet if Electro wants to show me how static electricity works again or Norman wants to share some witches brew I swear to christ.

Electro: Don't be such a spoilsport ya geezer. This trustworthy mysterious voice is giving us all the chance to fly the coop and spread are wings. Don't you want to spread your wings? Flapflapflapflapflap!

Green Goblin: Yeah! Only faster!

>You're almost free. Keep following!

Vulture: Anyone got any snacks?

Electro: I gotta whiz can we stop someplace ?

Green Goblin: If the other guys are going to complain I'm going to complain just to complain too!

>Silence! I will turn these keys around and lock you all up again!

>Very well. Now we are here and now I will explain.

Green Goblin: Are you the keys or are you a chair now or are you God or what?

Close. I am Doctor Noah Boddy, archnemesis of Spider-man. Like each of you, he defeated and locked me away. So I've gathered us here, to form the Sinister Four, where we will combine our evil talents and destroy Spider-man once and for all! What do you say?

Meh.

Ok... how about we destroy Spider-man once and for all and afterwards we'll go out for ice cream. My treat.

Bueno

What's that in the distance?

Some very colorful windowless buildings! And in front of them the Green Goblin!

Hey Spider-man! Have a Goblin Glitter Bomb!

It's call the Arkham code of conduct: just lock the crazy cunts up and monitor them with a few ordinary guards.

They apparently get some kind of tax cut based on the infrequent odds of the inmates busting out.

So... much...glitter... can't...see

That would be the point of throwing around an obscene amount of glitter, idiot, gawd. You can pick up so many villain tricks watching preteen girls.

THIS COULD BE THE END, FOR SPIDER-MAN

What do we have here? A surprise pumpkin bomb. Oh. I always throw these. Guess it's not much of a surprise.

But you don't know when I'll do it! Aha! There is some surprise after all!

Oh shit he thicc

My spider senses! And my sense of smell. It'll take weeks to wash this out!

Soon we'll destroy you and your hindered senses will be the least of your worries! LooooOOooOOOoooooooooserrrrrrrrr

eyesight is gone too oyeahthatsmyhands

... did he say we? Please don't tell me he's palling around with Hobgoblin again. Wonder who it could be.

Jameson: GREEN GOBLIN, ELECTRO, AND THE VULTURE. THAT'S WHO. IT WAS ALL IN TODAY'S PAPER. DON'T YOU READ THE PAPER, PARKER?

Don't you charge US extra to read our own rag, JJ?

Well, no. I'm not going to pay for the Bugle when I can come here and hear it straight from the donkey's mouth. Can someone catch me up to speed?

It's the worst jailbreak of all time, Peter!

May want to get your left eye checked out, Ms. It's swollen and pointing UP.

And the only witness got bonked in the back of the head and said he saw no one around.

But someone had to have broken in and stolen the keys!

This line of dialogue sounds familiar...

Any idea who could have pulled it off?

WHO??????!!!!

Why do I even ask. Here it comes...

I'LL TELL YOU WHO! ONLY SPIDER-MAN COULD SNEAK INTO A PRISON WITHOUT BEING SEEN. IT'S ALL A TRICK TO GET PUBLICITY HE CATCHES THE CROOKS, LOCKS THEM AWAY, AND BREAKS THEM OUT TO STAY RELEVANT. IF HE WAS A REAL HERO HE'D MURDER HIS ROGUES GALLERY LIKE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN DO

Electro: Is the wall the same color as part of my head? I wonder...

Vulture: YOU? Take out Spider-man? Maybe if you had a dozen more family members to be Green Goblins then you'd stand a chance. Got a grandmother you'd like to recruit?

He looks like he's being blasted with gamma rays

AHAHAHAHA. Suck on that, Norman!

I'LL HAVE YOU I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF SUCCESSFUL PSYCHOPATHS AND MY GRANDMOTHER COULD BEAT YOU UP ANY DAY ANY TIME YOU OVERSTUFFED BUZZARD

I'LL KILL YOU. ME AND MARVEL ARE ALWAYS GOING TO DOMINATE.

NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST. RAIMI IS #1 AND ALWAYS WILL BE

QUIET! BOTH OF YOU! STOP SQUABBLING!

he started it

Goblin: Why couldn't we have gone with MY plan of attacking his heart?! I could have finished him off then and there if it wasn't for your stupid convoluted ideas!

Electro: Lame

Goblin: SHUT IT

Noah Boddy: No! I am the master planner! You all listen to me! We had your pumpkin bomb nullify his spider-sense and now it's Vulture's turn to use his new weapon! Vulture! You had best not miss.

Pfff. Me? Miss? I never score anything less than an eagle when golfing. Spider-man'll egret the day he ran afowl of the Vulture.

heh

Jonah, who are you talking about?

Hopefully there won't by any Vultures tonight

Spider-man: Damnit

Vulture: Hate to see you arrive but love to see ya go, webhead!

!!!

Gonna getcha sooner or later

fwoooooooosh

WOW. Fighting that poorly you'll go down in the first round!

We'll see about that ya featherweight.

Been waiting to this the moment I got out of jail. We're going to end you!

With what? birds?

No! Bombs!

Fireworks! All over my head!

Can't... take...then noise! The infernal noise! It's sapping my spider strength!

Vulture: There. Big brother Vulture did all the hard work. Here's the part where we pretend you're useful and let you do something.

He thinks I'm not useful?

> Don't let him know that it hurts

> Now think up a tough bigman comeback

Very funny! I know you are but what am I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and takes one to know one!

That'll show him.

Oh god whoever is in this outhouse needs to get out. Spidey has to shit NOW

Spider-man! I challenge you to an agni-kai!

This would look really cool in slowmotion

But neither of us have fire powers!

I bet you're wondering why you're still alive after all of this.

Handsome good looks and charming personality?

Electro: Because I've only been using 5% of my power

Spider-man: What's the matter? Can't afford to pay the electric bill?

Nice to see Michael Keaton again so soon

Joke all you want, we'll be finishing you tonight. At Midnight. Meet us or we'll mock you as a coward until the end of time.

Spider-Man: Fuck, i hate when he rhymes

Oh Midnight? Tonight? Ahh, I had a date planned and I'd hate to cancel.

How about two weeks from now. Will that work?

Very well! Two weeks from now and if YOUUUUUU don't show up we'll destroy everything YOUUUUU love about the city and preserve everything YOUUUU don't! AHAHAHAHA

Electro has to be the worst negotiator on the planet. Shocker wouldn't have agreed to anything. At least it gave me some time to think up a way out of this.

Three foes but who's the brains behind the team?

Can't be Electro. He's got a tiny dick and a short fuse.

Can't be Gobby. He's all looks and no brains.

Can't be Vulture. He's got a bird brain.

Nobody left. No... body. And nobody could enter prison unseen. Doctor Noah Boddy! He could do it! And he doesn't know that I know and that gives me the edge.

Powers haven't fully returned so the battle of the century will have to be won by wits and webbing