Can someone give me a rundown on everything that happened in the movie?

Can someone give me a rundown on everything that happened in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!H1xkTIaD!c5JVGnJFKXE7vKJryX8xISdqoeotV0By2OM2mwm-alM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is already a thread for this. Go there. Mods, please nuke this redundant thread.

haha no

sage, report, etc

well jarco gets confirmed and both river and moon die. also Star is a super saiyen

Everybody dies, but not everybody dies for good.

SvFoE officially becomes the best cartoon airing right now.

They gone full Game of Thones...with STARCO

Two new waifus, a mime and a fool.

That mime really does things to my dick.

Also, more deaths than I thought possible.

seriously 9/10 and cements SvFoE as one of my favorite cartoons.

I was very satisfied with this movie. Although there was no big battle scene, Stars development through the movie was fucking great. I don't think Toffee will be gone forever, but damn was that the best send off for a villain. Most cartoons are all about the lol so random shit but that was dark man. I hope they keep this tone throughout the season with the humor kept in. I died laughing at most of Ludos parts, but also deeply enthralled by Stars development and moons backstory. Overall 9/10.

What the fuck there's a movie?

>Most cartoons are all about the lol so random shit but that was dark man
What?

There's a cute mime girl!

>take them off
I-it's lewd

I'd make her talk.

I'm talking about how most shows nowadays like Teen Titans Go and others are about making shitty jokes for a cheap laugh, and don't really follow a linear plot. But this show acknowledged the fact that the main characters mother was murdered, brought up strained race relations between mewmans and monsters, brutally killed the main villain, etc. You don't see much of that in cartoons today.

First 4 episodes where designed to play together as a movie. Thought they are just the first 4 episodes of season 3.

Is there a stream up? Id like to watcj it when i get home.

You're a little slow user

No i have a demanding job, now quit being a dick and give me a link to the episode

hmmmmm

Link to the main thread?

They knew what they were doing with that scene.

Holy shit I didn't think it was really till I went on the app and saw it myself

Oh what the fuck lol

Everyone died and then came back except Toffee

>broke her vow of silence
She's shit.

I thought the goat wizard was dead for good?

>doesn't obsessively check for updates every single day for shows/movies/games he likes
lol look at this faggot

>DuckTales watermark
>on a WEBDL
This convinced me never to watch that piece of shit. I always thought the original series was boring anyway.

Did anyone else think it kind of sucked? I'm not a Star-hater or Toffefag , but I just wasn't satisfied with that conclusion or how it was executed.

Hopefully the rest of the season is okay.

To be best of our knowledge. I look forward to fanfics detailing the adventures of Lekmet and Toffee in the afterlife.

Star unleashes her inner anime and completely obliterates Toffee.

Lekhmet is probably dead but who knows? He might come back too

It's weird how most of the people who die in the show are ordinary background humans who get fucked up by Star's magic

mega.nz/#!H1xkTIaD!c5JVGnJFKXE7vKJryX8xISdqoeotV0By2OM2mwm-alM
If you wanted a mega so bad just ask.

>River doesn't know what a human toilet is
>Moon has to shit in the outhouse

Either Mewni doesn't have plumbing, which the gold toilet in the royal bedroom disproves, or River has never actually used it.

Fucking finally thank you.

Well don't tell Rhomblus that. Moon says he's dead, but the fact that they still have his ashes and horn makes me think they can rez him somehow. Also I don't wanna see him gone for good

>Disney knows Star vs is the best thing it's got rn
>Use it to advertise its new shows
We made it boys :,)

And to think all this show had to do was pander to ship fags. Before any cuck memes happened this show was seemingly going nowhere.

>best thing on Disney XD
This means absolutely nothing

I missed the end credit seen at first this morning because I thought it was done but I rewatched it all last night and when I saw it I was blown away at how different it was from the first. What do you anons think about it?

So why exactly was Moon so calm after having her mother brutally murdered by liggers the week before?

I hate it. That singer's voice is nails on a chalkboard to me.

Guess she was trying to appear strong for her people now that she was the queen.

Why must you hate Daron so much?

>liggers
I don't know why I laughed as much as I did but thanks

I didn't know Disney cartoons could talk about death and killing that much. How come they seemed so tough on the censors with Gravity Falls?

Nefcy sang that?

She had to stay strong for her people. She was obviously still a mess, as we saw when she was talking to herself and her conversation with Eclipsa.

well SvFoE is also the best cartoon on the air right now on any network.

I can't wait for all the new reaction memes, there were so many great ones

sound familiar?

>Build up a single villain to be the biggest of big bars, constantly teasing his backstory and plan
>He's finally resurrected, and can set his plan in action
>lol nope magic laser you're dead bitch

Yeah I'm a little bit salty. If he doesn't ever come back, I'm going to be beyond pissed they fucked it up so bad.

So if they are so afraid of a free Eclipsa why don't they just kill her? Like partially unfreeze her again and do it.

Funny joke user.

No

This one's better.

Due Eclipsa probably has the same Lich hax as Star and will rez herself

I guess that depends on the definition of freedom that applied to the deal.

She's probably not even that bad, just a monster-fucker.

*Dude

Bless you my child.

what's the best way to get past the 1GB downloadthroughbrowser limit

use usdownloader

>Next episode
>Marco: Well Star, good thing everything is back to normal. Now I gotta go home and find Jackie

I mean I've been thinking, if Moon made that deal with Eclipsa that once Toffee was destroyed, she'd be freed. Well Toffee is supposedly dead, but only a crack formed on the crystal. Does that mean that she is going to break free soon, is it the fritz, is Toffee fully destroyed?

Well OP you know that meme about how Disney villain deaths tend to be terrifying by implication?

Toffee's death was just terrifying. I think it's the second worst onscreen death in a Disney thing ever.

Marco came to Mewni to meet up with Star, not to save her.

What's the worst?

Because bad guys don't deserve a "cool leaving this worls". They are supposed to miserably die like bitches they are

Like that one roman emperor and/or Marie Antoinette

Once again, here is the magnet link for the torrent because mega is cancer.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b6c3ba07390dbe40079d77c8c78f521f59f4642c&dn=Star%20vs.%20the%20Forces%20of%20Evil%20300%20-%20The%20Battle%20for%20Mewni%20%5Bderpyhooves%5D.mkv

I'm referring to the poem

If you have a MEGA account you can just login and it'll bypass the 1GB limit it seems.

Actually never mind, it's the worst. I rewatched Facilier's and it's not actually as bad as I remembered.

Toffee's death takes the cake.

I don't get it. Can you explain?

They probably installed a toilet in the royal quarters once they discovered them on earth.

No kidding, like she literally melted him to death. Wonder what he meant with his "last" words...

skeleton with goop on it that supposed to resemble Toffee talking in a demonic voice saying how only he knows how it will all end
NEFCY YOU MADWOMAN

Why wasn't star's mewberty form pink?

>Ludo leaves to find himself again

Well that's one way to remove him from the season. Guess it's time for his redemption arc?

>Why do you have to be such a cute idiot?
>SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF

Jesus Fucking Christ, they actually did it. We all memed about her doing it when we saw her in the trailers with the hoodie but they actually fucking did it.

For now, I don't think he meant anything. Toffee's final speech sounded like someone who's been in control for his entire life unable to believe that he's no longer in control.

Alternately, all of this was a setup by Eclipsa. The first step in her master plan.

The next part is training the Princess. With no survivors.

Can someone explain to me the Toffee 9/11 meme?

jdownloader or megadownloader

If we can criticize the show as grown ass men who enjoy it, there's no need to try to make up for a on TV kill shot by saying it's in any way brutal. Was it strange to see on Disney? Maybe, but don't pretend it's the first of it's kind or it's somehow literally more gore than anything comparable.

it's similar to how River kept throwing parties to raise morale, not really big deal, just something I noticed

I love it when memes become real

Watch the movie
If you have: its referring to ludo dropping the tower on him.

>Wonder what he meant with his "last" words...

Seems to me like he was doing the whole "I didn't lose!" right as he lost thing.

It's pretty pathetic.

Anyone got the mega for season 2?

What are you referring to?

That's sort of why people think it was brutal. In a show about lolsorandum shenanigans and shipping, it stood out.

The easiest explanation for that is the form Star got was not her mewberty form.

>Best thing
>can't do a over .23 million simply because it's on a premium channel
From a ratings perspective it won't top The Loud House.

This scene

Marco became fucking saitama for a moment towards the end. It didnt really work but seriously, I cant even imagine the force he had to build up to punch a hole through someone like that.

a, thanks

How come there are people who didn't enjoy the premiere? I thought it was fucking great.

The thing it came short on is the lack of exploration of Toffee's motivations, but that will be most likely on future episodes.

>grown ass men

I don't have a smug enough reaction image for this

Nah, they deserve a cool send off since they have to deal with an obsessed moral fag that stalks them 24/7.