WWYD You just became the boss of Marvel

Day 1:
Week 1:
Month 1:
Month 6:
Year 1:
Year 2:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLcaNiYV1NC_I5tudwEFXp8PsLzeI_q0XJDQXYGu-js/edit#gid=531554735
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard reboot. Make marvel athiestic. There is no God. Kill silver surfer

Day 1: Fire Slott and Bendis
Week 1: Fire anyone who can't draw a woman like a woman.
Month 1:Fire anyone that tries to inject propaganda in the comics.
Month 6: Fire the guy that keeps making events that "change the marvel universe FOREVER".
Year 1: Fire the marketing team for pushing the shot books and not the actual good ones,
Year 2: Fire myself, because i fired everybody else.

She-hulk fucks every marvel character and spider-man watches.

Shit* also:
>inb4
>actual good books
>marvel

What would you retcon?

>Day 1
Announce that we'll be making some vast changes throughout the entire company
>Week 1
Remove Slott and Bendis from flag ship titles and confine them to a single title
>Month 1
Reopen relations with DC and various other companies
>Month 6
Announce a series of small scale events dealing with flagship titles which will be contained to their cast only.
>Year 1
Announce the next DC/Marvel crossover
>Year 2
Watch as Sup Forums turns on me, saying that I was always a hack and various other things

>Fire all the editors
>Fire most the writers
>Fire most the artist
>Get actually better talent.
>Kill off Miles
>Kill off Goldballs
>Kill off pretty much every Bendis OC
>Kill off Aunt May
>Undo OMD
>Goblin fucking Gwen Stacy was a lie he came up with, those "children" were actually Jackal clones.
>Make Thor the king of Asgard
>Revive Wolverine
>Make Punisher the director of SHIELD
>President T. Duck
>Inhumans fuck off to space
>FF come back
>Carol goes off to space to try give Earth representation in some sort of galactic counsel or some shit to improve their image. Her line of reasoning would be that of course they all see Earth as shit if they don't even get a say in stuff.
>Iron Man brings back Avengers Mansion.

Wow, it's like you can see the future or something.

Tbh I personally wouldn't enjoy a crossover. And besides they would never happen because WB and the big D

>Make Punisher the director of SHIELD
As a pirate of comics, I'd actually pay for this.

>day 1: hang out with Stan "the man"
>week 1: get rid of SJW faggots
>month 1: buy Sony
>month 6: buy fox
>year 1: make earth 616 the main universe
>Year 2: Have hank pym hit janet for the 1000th time

Make heroes that fight against degeneracy like homosexuality, Islam, and illegal immigration instead of uphold it.

It's just the cycles that Sup Forums goes through
Naw, a crossover in this day and age would sell like hotcakes, both DC and Marvel would make a profit off that, I'm pretty sure Disney doesn't care about Marvel comics even if they get a small part of the profits, and WB would just be happy to be part of the craze. Maybe.

Day 1: Fire shitheads
Week 1: Veto SJW shit
Month 1: Venom is the poster boy
Month 6: Have Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3 made
Year 1: Hire a fuck ton of good writers
Year 2: Venom vs Deadpool

Strike a contract with Vince McMahon so I can combine two horrible companies at once

>Day 1:

Announce that it's a great opportunity and I look forward to pushing the company to new heights.

>Week 1:

Fire Quesada, Slott, Breevort, Bendis and anyone else who I believe to responsible for Marvel's demise. Announce the return of Jim Shooter as EiC.

>Month 1:

Wrap up all the shit being currently published, announce a hard reboot of the Marvel universe.

>Month 6:

Take a less active role in the company and only get involved to settle disputes.

I know I will get hate on from Sup Forums but does anyone actually like the idea of multiverse? (The whole idea of spider-ham makes me not want to like marvel) I would have a hard reboot where we start from recreating a lore for the whole universe that the fans helps create and decides what is now cannon. I would have all of marvel split in arches where each volume would be easy to identify where they belong so we could possibly have a young Penis Parker volume as the same time an older one if the company decides to have two lines at the same time and this would let X-Men continue their progression with Xavier death starting over with the whole line without having to wait years of X-Men books to get to the same singlarity

And on top of that, no more spiderverse or spider clones. They were sometimes a nice one off gag but it's out of hand

I would have FOUR "main" universes, which are each aimed at a different target audience:

1) Silver age reborn: Short accessible stories with few continuity references. Heroes know how to be heroes, and recover from mistakes quickly. Some more "adult" heroes (Deadpool, current Wolverene) may not exist here. Target audience: Kids and new readers.

2) Obsidian age: Darker more mature comics questioning the nature of morality and heroism. Aimed at older teens, who don't like Howard the Duck or Squirrel Girl.

3) Tony Stark and Pepper Potts can go to a restaurant without it blowing up. Lighter, more fun stories. . Often focused on the least experienced or youngest heroes. Anime style, romance, and character based stories go here. Aimed at girls, or adults who like comics but get frustrated with the elements of 1 & 2.

4) Undefined experimental stories that may not all be in the same universe. Should be allowed to find/build it's own audience.

>Howard the Duck

Didn't Howard's first book open with him attempting suicide? He seems like a prime candidate for that universe.

>President T. Duck
Tell me exactly what he would do

Act the way the character was intended to for once and be overly cynical of things, but this time in regards the universe at large instead of his normal every day life.

Funny how everyone wants to get rid of Bendis

I don't mind paying for SoL shit as mentioned in #3.

... Continued.

Titles are drawn 12 at a time, and released weekly, not monthly. Since the same heroes exist in multiple universes, their stories can be staggered, so that any given hero is current in just one universe.

In the spring, U1 Spiderman, U2 Iron man, U3 Captain America, and U4 Hulk.

At the end of spring, all these stories come to natural stopping points, and all new stories (probably by different artists and writers.) start.

In the summer: U1, Iron man U2 Captain America, U3 Hulk, and U4 Spiderman.

Each character is in a different universe, so the writers only have to coordinate with writers in the same universe whose stories will be published in a different season.

It's unlikely that anyone will like all four universes equally. Crossovers would only happen within a universe, so you can ignore universe styles you don't like.

Crossovers within a universe become much easier. If U1 Spider Man appears in a U1 Iron Man comic, well U1 Spider Man's own 12 issues will be over for that year, so you won't have to explain how Parker can be in two different stories at once.

>If U1 Spider Man appears in a U1 Iron Man comic, well U1 Spider Man's own 12 issues will be over for that year, so you won't have to explain how Parker can be in two different stories at once.
Actually, someone was autistic enough to do this. They took /every/ canon appearance of Peter Parker and put it in a massive timeline. God bless him.

>Day 1:
Fire everyone
>Week 1:
Hire competent people who can draw and don't push their agendas on people
>Month 1:
Push my agenda.Cyclops in everything.EVERYTHING.
>Month 6:
Watch the company spiral out of control. People complaining about Scott Summers as Spiderman.
>Year 1:
Company on the brink of destruction.
>Year 2:
Everyone realizes I was right and Scott is all we need. Marvel is now raking in trillions of dollars a day.

Is there a book about Cyclops, Magneto and Doom having a council on the nature of being RIGHT while everyone else is WRONG with Susan Storm and Emma Frost and Jean Grey sexy backup dancers?

These 2 are on to something.

>This far into the thread.
>No-one has mentioned firing Sana Amanat.

I'm disappointed, Sup Forums. She's one of the biggest problems as director of content and character development. A lot of the SJW shit in Marvel comics is her fault.

>Day 1
>sell everything to DC
>Day 2
>stand back and enjoy the shitstorm forever and ever

>Day 1:
Establish a Lore team who's in charge of keeping track of all our characters and what they are capable of.

>Week 1:
Get an update on all the writers current storyy lines, who's in them and if they have anything to do with other books characters

>Month 1:
Send out an order to all writers to start killing off characters. Not background characters. Important characters.

>Month 6:
Fans will surly respond, "Why are you suddenly killing off all these characters?"
I will respond "Well I've heard form a lot of our fans that they feel like the stakes are never too high in a comic book because killed off characters will just come back. But I take story telling vary seriously so form now on all character deaths are permanent. As long as I'm CEO of Marvel, all characters who die will never be brought back to life."
I'll even make the Lore Team make notes in all our characters bibliographies that they are permanently dead.

>Year 1:
So at this point people think I'm trying to replace all of Marvel's heroes with new Heroes. Maybe more progressive ones. But no. I make it a point to tell all the writers there will be no more legacy Heroes. Only original Ideas from here on out. No more "5 iteration of So-n-So"
But I will also tell them that they must die. Cause that's what the fans want, they want dramatic stories where the heroes die at the end.
Like Game of Thrones.

>Year 2:
I'm sell on my way to depopulating the Marvel Universe
People complain, of course
People write me every day, asking me why I'm murdering all there favorite heroes.
Writers quit everyday because they can't work under these conditions
But I don't care
Cause you wanted this
You wanted realistic stories where heroes die and stay dead. You wanted suffering.
And that's what you get.
Aren't you happy?

>Day 1:
Ensure Kirby gets an equal amount of exposure to Stan. In fact, when first addressing the room I would than Kirby before Stan to establish dominance

>Week 1:
Break down editorial into 4 main groups.Street level>International level/X-Men>Cosmic level

Character are only allowed to interact with anyone within 1 group above them on a semi-regular basis and if they want to interact with greater than that then it requires an event(which happen when AAA books call for it, not on the regular)

>Month 1:
Legacy characters are completely refactored. No, not killed off because I'm not a lazy hack. Instead they are given to brand new creative teams who have an equal job between writer and artist as "storytellers", typically with one being a refined industry vet I respect and the other being a fresh face they chose and aprove of who respect the Marvel brand, and ensure that editorial encforces a "no making the predecessor job/over appreaciation". At max there are 3 Legacy ongoings at one time. If one is failing the character is folded into their predecesors book as either a back-up story or supporting cast. If a predecessor is financially failing then the legacy book is promoted to a regular book and the predecessor goes through the same as above. Legacy books then fill in the gap alongside experimental content

They also make sure that each has a distinct identity but it is clear were there roots are ala Rogers and Hammer 06 Blue Beetle. Characters like Sam will be earths Nova while Rich is in space(which seems to be what Duggan is aiming at), Miles would be moved to another city(maybe even country? Britain or other western-english speaking country) that kind of general idea.

Day 1
>fire Bendis
>Bendis goes to DC
>writes some D-list monthly
>shit sales
>leaves the company
>kills himself
>himself?
>whoseself?
>him, you know, Bendis
>Bendis kills himself?
>Yes, he kills himself.
>He kills himself.
>Yeah.

>Month 6:
Start a secondary book line which isn't 616 based, this headed up by a well-regarded writer/universe architect who has pitched me their version of the Marvel Universe. This universe would have no sliding time scale and would take place in any time period, whenever the writers saw fit, as long as the universe architect had a general idea of the direction everyone was going and made sure they fit together well. This line would be used for the most experimental books in terms of new characters, art-style and classic remakes

If a book goes too far but is still appealing it is launched as an OGN to test waters and the line of OGNs can continue if it successful.

>Year 1:
Announce the first editorial crossovers. After characters have had a chance to establish themselves this would be the first look into the MU's new team set-ups, from new heroes, vets and returning legacies. These teams will stay together and remove/add members as is appropriate but each member must get minimum 4 issues on a team.

Not all heroes need to join a team and if a book is doing well enough(Top 25/50 maybe? Need to narrow down) then the creative team has the first choice on if a team writer is allowed to use them.

>Year 2:
New event which allows heroes to be promoted/demoted an editorial class. Legacies at this point may permanently replace OG heroes by either killing them off in a way which doesn't disrespect them, retiring them or just putting the hero on the back burner

I love it. Now make it happen. It just has to look like an accident...

Does thor have his ultimate universe Hammer? How does other fans feel about that?

Day 1: We all go to Disneyland, ride the rides, have fried turkey legs and get a special welcome from Chris Evans and RDJ who remind everyone to "Make Mine Marvel."

Week 1: Have my name stenciled onto the office door: Fevin J. Keige

Month 1: Following a performance review of what is and is not working editorially I announce an editorial-wide relaunch. Six months to do whatever they want, non-canonical or canonical if they want to work with other teams.

Month 6: No one has put it together. Marvel Phase 3 is being teased and nothing is confirmed. The relaunch has had mixed results. Some like it, some don't. It has caused multiple writers to pick up the same character, sowing confusion about what role to continue using. America Chavez has become everything from a genderfluid latinix spokesx to taciturn analyst for The Ultimate Ultimates. There are now 15 Spider-Men (toy sales have skyrocketed thanks to licensing it out to Mezco, Kaiyodo, SENTINEL, Funko and Bad Dragon).

Year 1: We go to Disneyland again.

Year 2: We go back to Disneyland. Comics are in such disarray no one cares beyond what's in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. At the podium, in front of Spider-Men's Wild Ride, I thank everyone for giving Fevin J. Keige a chance. But I add there's one more thing as I pull off my mustache...

Well I'm just assuming most people here would execute her on the first day. Supporters of Sharia deserve as much.

>Day 1: Fire two thirds of marketing fucks, terrorize remaining third into fearful obedience
>Week 1: Fire Alonso and begin culling existing editorial
>Month 1: Expand editorial and lure good editors out of retirement/away from competition
>Month 6: Soft reboot that restores fan favorite elements and eliminates movie synergy/influences
>Year 1: Expand Icon imprint
>Year 2: Remove Loeb and begin golden age of Marvel cartoons

>Day 1:
Mass firings and editorial changes. (looking at you Benis and Sloth)

>Week 1:
Reestablish the Avengers as a Special class of hero. No more everyone is an Avenger. Any previous Avenger status is hereby revoked.

>Month 1:
Hire experienced comic veterans to check for quality control. Any new fresh hires are required to take a test to weed out anyone who does not have above average knowledge of the Marvel Universe.

>Month 6:
Make all Legacy character street level and in-training under said hero or trusted side character if said hero is busy/dead.

>Year 1:
No more movie synergy. The comic are the source of the movies not the other way around. Start a separate continuity where all the classic heroes are in their prime publishing history (period).

>Year 2:
Events are a Bi-yearly thing that excites readers and have actual stakes (if the heroes fails, any side character, loved one or area they protect will be destroyed). This event would not be forced onto the readers and not disrupt current storylines until they are done (think Monsters Unleashed: Avengers #1.MU and so). Any aftermath from the event will serve to flesh out or change the character affected..

But that was so obvious did someone really have to say it? It's about what we personally would do

>Day 1:
Fire Bendis and Slott
>Week 1:
Miles is now a good version of Scorpion due to realizing how he's copying Spiderman's name for himself, Avengers get reassembled and aren't everybody anymore, just the classics, and Annihilus reestablishes himself as a high-tier threat.
>Month 1:
X-Men and Fantastic Four fully brought back, FOX can keep the movie rights as long as I care. Eddie loses Venom and through complicated reasons becomes Anti Venom again.
>Month 6:
The great Spider-Purge starts, killing Silk, 616 Miles, Prowler, and Spider-Gwen. This leaves Peter to graduate high school and grow.
>Year 1:
Mandate Capcom to make another MVC game when they wish to without movie synergy, and prepare for leaving in the future.
>Year 2:
Carnage is now inverted forever to be Carnage-Man, and all political topics are erased from history.
>Year 4:
Sell out to DC, live on an island for the rest of my life, and enjoy myself as everybody shits themselves on the internet while Thanos and Darkseid fight.

always knew the perma bug eyes on his mask were good for something

Day 1: Announce that you are cleaning house. All production and release of comics are delayed and some possibly cancelled. Editors, Quesada, Breevort, Bendis, Aaron, Sana Amanat, Ryan North, Erica Henderson, Chelsea Cain and Kate Niemczyk are all fired following announcement.

Week 1: Start interviewing current contracted writers and artists to determine whether or not they will be retained. Start interview process for new editors, artists and writers.

Announce that we are rebooting the entire universe to clean state and free from the contamination of the previous era. Some elements of previous era will be kept, some will not. Also confirmed that all current comics are cancelled due to reboot.

Month 1: Announce the new writers and artists that are hired. Announce that all editors will now receive a monthly performances review so that something like X-men Gold never happens again. Canon now matters.

Announce that we are now limited to only 1 company-wide event annually. No tie-in books are allowed, event limited to event book.

Release a few images of the First Firmament killing the mulitverse, the Eternity Watch and the Last Celestial killing the First Firmament and Galactus the Lifebringer rebooting the universe since it couldn't be resurrected. Confirm that there is no event book for the rebooted universe, those 3 images are it. They can be viewed at official site.

Month 6: Post-reboot universe comics are released. Comics include Thor (not Whor), Captain America (Steve), Iron-man (Tony), Hulk (Bruce), Ms Marvel (Carol in one piece swimsuit and long hair), Avengers, Spider-man (Peter), Silk, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Iron Fist (no mid-life crisis Danny), Shang-Chi, Namor (with undies), Hercules, Doctor Strange (as Sorcerer Supreme, no nerf), Captain Britain, MI13, Nova Prime, Guardians of the Galaxy (no movie synergy), Ronan the Accuser, Super-Skrull, Gladiator (as Shi'ar Emperor), Heralds (featuring Heralds of Galactus),

These Spider-Man ideas are ideal. Would you keep Parker Industries around though?

Basically, writers like Bendis, Frank Miller, and Nick Spencer can all fuck off with their obnoxious politics.

I'd either scale it down a shit ton to being a company that only has one headquarter in New York with no super vehicles or I'd make him a college professor

Amanat hasn't been mentioned by name, but I felt she was covered by all of the people planning mass firings in general, specifically of SJW types.

Plus. as was already said, firing Amanat would be the completely obvious choice, so obvious that it should have to be stated outright. She'd be first on the block for me.

The secret Stan Lee doesn't want you to know is that his eyes on his mask squinting actually signify that he is climaxing.

>Captain Britain, MI13
I miss them both so much.

Make a deal behind The Mouse's back and sell all the comic rights to DC and the ones I actually care about to a manga company in Japan and take all of my money and move to Mexico and watch as the fire rises and keeps me warm at night.

Agents of Atlas, Ghost Rider Alpha ( Johnny), Ghost Rider Omega (Robbie), Beta Ray Bill, Space Knights, Power Pack (non-canon), Kid Loki (will not be aged up) and Blade.

Year 1: Announce that we are working on improving the Marvel app and website in order to make it more user friendly and stable. Give customers are 10-20% discount if they buy the digital comics instead of physical. More customer friendly prices for floppies.

Announce that we are open to doing a crossover comic with DC if they share similar interest. Express interest potentially creating a DC vs. Marvel game with DC and Arc System Works.

Hold annual company-wide meeting with current editors and writers to discuss the current state of the company and the status of ongoing comics. Confirm that we will be more lenient with comics and not so quick to cancel them. Reinforce the fact that canon is important and should not be ignored.

Confirm that Miles and Kamala still exist but will not be introduced and use at this time. Confirm that Moon Girl and Riri are non-existent and will not be bought back. Confirm that Lila Rhodes will be wearing a black and gray version of the Ironheart armor and will be called Iron-Machine or something. Confirm that James Rhodes is alive and as War Machine. Confirm that his relationship with Carol is no longer canon. Confirm that Thunderstrike will be resurrected. Confirm that Amadeus Cho will be a supporting character in Hercules and cameos in Hulk. Reconfirm that Kid Loki will not be aged up and that he is here to stay. Inform writer and editors of Thor that we plan to kill off Odin and Frigga.

Year 2: Hold annual company-wide meeting. Announce plans will be made to Marvel Animation in order to improve quality. Announce that we will be creating a Jump format magazine which will include all the weekly releases with 20% discount of what it would cost to buy it individually.

>and the ones I actually care about to a manga company in Japan
Which are?

>Ms Marvel (Carol in one piece swimsuit and long hair)
Unless you have a Captain Marvel in the supporting cast/are building to her becoming Captain Marvel this seems pointless and there's no reason not to have her be Captain Marvel if you plan on introducing Kamala later

>Silk
Of all Spider supporting heroes, why?

>(no movie synergy)
What does that mean?
Guardians 3000?
Not using the DnA team?
Or using the DnA team but in a different context like Duggan is doing right now?

>no Fantastic Four

i can't tell you what i'd do in a time table but since i don't know how long each process would take but i can tell you what i'd do...

>corporate restructuring followed by a complete draining of the talent pool & editorial swamp
>mend fences with artists, writers & even editors who have been previously burned by marvel
>lift x-men/FF embargo
>soft reboot the comics by retconing everything from civil war onward & rolling continuity/numbering back to pre-CW marvel while slowly reintroducing the things that did work
>no more events for at least 1-5 year
>do what DC is doing with comic shops since rebirth started
>create a MCU inspired imprint meant to draw in casual readers that's sold outside of specialty shops & contain movie synergy
>despite what Sup Forums thinks the movies/TV/netflix stuff are fine for the most part as alternatives to what fox & DC are doing but if i had to change something i would probably push for more creative freedom on studio projects to avoid another edgar wright situation in the future
>outsource marvel animation to other studios
>reach out to other game devs for future projects ( like maybe an ultimate alliance 3 or ultimate destruction 2 for example)
>while on topic of video game as far as current ones go...
>-insomniac seems to be on the right track as far as sandbox spidey games go
>-cancel MvCI and just have capcom do a third rerelease of MvC3 with the characters that were gonna be added into MvCI

and if i was allowed to have pet projects they would probably be...

>a spiderman game by platinum
>a ms. marvel animated netflix series by trigger
>another marvel /DC crossover

Sauce? I read the great American novel this sounds like a solid follow up read

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLcaNiYV1NC_I5tudwEFXp8PsLzeI_q0XJDQXYGu-js/edit#gid=531554735

Have fun, I'm taking the challenge myself.

Kamala can be Marvel Girl if DC didn't trademark the name. Because I enjoy Post-Slott Silk.

It means they will not look like their movie counterparts nor will the team be filled with them. Not DnA's team. Team would consist of Star-lord (Batman), Kid Gladiator (Superman), Gamora (Wonder Woman), Quasar/Wendell (Green Lantern), The Runner (Flash), Groot (Aquaman), a Super-Skrull (J'onn), and Rocket (Hawkgirl).

Forgot to include Fantastic Four. Cant be helped.

Oh my goodness, I did something like this with Star Trek a while back. I have access to an astonishing amount of this stuff till about the 80's so it'll be fun. I'm surprised he hasn't added that spidey comic yet but untold tales was my jam when I was a kid. I wonder when I should stop to just start spider-girl

To add to this list:

>No revivals after killing off characters
>No clone bullshit either. If the character dies they are dead.
>To avoid any mistakes in this, there is a list of characters that are not allowed to be killed off.
>One event every two years.
>Writers have the choice to allow their series to have a spin off in said event.
>Try to branch off into more stuff other than capeshit.
>Bring back Young Love for Romance. A Dracula series for horror (redesigns done). Next Wave for comedy. And a weirdworld story for fantasy.
>Improve relationships with other companies. /Especially/ DC.
>Make our characters cheap for crossovers.
>Comics released will now feature double the content at a much lower price to draw in more customers.
>Put comics back on news shelves and at grocery stores.
>Offer discounts just to entice people more.
>Fix up the animation division.
>Direct adaptation animated movies of most popular stories (Punisher Max, Spider-Man Blue, Reign of Kings, Annihilation Wave).
>Whenever a movie is announced, to avoid shitty synergy, have Alex Ross redo the interiors of the story being adapted, then released that around the time of the movie to hype up the released.
>None canon story titled Darth Vader Kills the Marvel Universe.
>If popular enough spin off a new universe where the two universe take place, but never connect them in the main realities.

>Miles
No thank you.

>Kamala can be Marvel Girl if DC didn't trademark the name
>DC can't have a book called captain marvel

i can't help but feel this would be poetic if DC ever capitalized on the name

Spidey isn't canon, so it doesn't get a spot in the timeline. Spider-Girl is technically a split in the timeline, which would start taking place just after Clone Saga if you want to go that route.

>Day 1
Fire Alonso and Brevoort, begin intense recruiting of Image and DC writers, start organizing a brainstorming committee that will work on a line-wide launch

>Week 1
Perform some team-swapping at the expense of other books in order to get a Fantastic Four book out by the end of the year. Call in editors, writers, etc. to pitch for the book. Others will be told that their pet legacy hero books will be canceled.

I'd also need to micro-manage Avengers and X-Men editors to prevent them from fucking up. I would not be a very well liked boss.

>Month 1
By this point, I'd have a good indication of what the new lineup would look like - a F4 book at the forefront with lots of classic heroes and some new, original ones taking up minis. Assignments would be handed out and all low-selling books would get the axe. I'd also want to measure down the Star Wars line to two books a month - an ongoing and a rotating mini.

>Month 6
Begin the relaunch without too much fanfare, but still aggressively push the marketing of the new lineup. All books would go back to their legacy numbering. My goal is to give each character an 'iconic' run or story, much like Quesada did. I don't want any characters to have a bunch of 'filler' storylines. I begin planning the first big 'event' of my reign.

>Year 1
Provided sales are doing fine and I don't need to make any sudden changes, I'd keep relaunching titles and trying new things. Maybe at this point I'd hire a 'continuity cop' to make sure nothing gets fucked up. The whole 'continuity-lite philosophy does not have a place at my Marvel. Continuity can exist without being referenced. It doesn't need to be contradicted.

I also tease the return of the Ultimate Universe.

>Year 2
The first big event. Relaunch the Marvel line following the event, written by Bendis. He gets creative control of the entire line with one mandate - only forced Legacy characters from the 'All New' era can be featured in the books, including Miles and gay Iceman.

>not firing benis
>giving him control over an entire line

Have you not learned Marvel's mistakes?

He can do no damage on a line that never interferes with 616.

Fire Bendis, either have slott give up spiderman and move to another non spidey book or fire him, have all the "editors" like beervot axel whatever their names those fucks. Also fire America Writer.
Full staff meeting about the legacy characters, kill Riri, keep Kamala but only have her in team books, no solo, unless someone finds a suitable background and reason for miles to be a spiderman he dies as well.
Fuck off inhumans
Fuck off most of the xmen
No cross over events for a couple of years except 1.
Some kind of an invasion to earth, kill riri by having her act like an overrated asshole who have no clue about shit, kill miles if needed. Big egg second issue to last reveal, a giant portal opens after most of the earth eaten shit by the aliens
>who comes out
> the fantastic four with a solution to the invasion.
Also have a Magik/ Strange crossover where they fuck shit in hell, kill mephisto which in then affects ASM, may suddenly drops dead. Que a silent memorial issue, on the last pages there is the funeral, peter is with his back turned to the readers with Aunt May grave infront of him. The last pages show him standing still while evey one else leave, a couple of panels of nothing happens, boom MJ walks into the panel and hugs pete. THE END

Day 1: fire everyone, cancel marvel comics

week 1: reboot with literally entirely new suite of characters, this way we get new shit but already have marvel funds so its all good, fixing marvel is impossible because it's too much baggage, what it needs is to be ended forever and a new thing to take its place

month 1: hire new people or good old people back, keep editorial on a tight leash, if it's going to be a comics shared universe then it's going to be curated like one.

month 6: keep going

year 1: keep going

year 2: suicide after marvel comics goes under and crashes the industry, disney puts someone else in charge who runs a line of MCU comics.

>Funny how everyone wants to get rid of Bendis
Fucking deserves it

>Day 1
Tell every creator I want AT LEAST one original character proposal on my desk by the end of the week.

>Week 1
Announce that "event" comics will continue but they will be streamlines - tie-ins with ongoing titles will be scrapped. Start looking over the original character proposals.

>Month 1
Announce "Amazing Fantasy", a monthly magazine that features different short comics of a variety of genres by various creators. Some of the new original characters will be piloted in this.

In addition, there will be a new imprint (Marvel Architects?) which will basically be the "All-Star" of the Marvel comics, allowing a rotating team of creators to tell any story with the character they want to. These will not affect ongoing titles and exist outside of continuity.

Start teasing new event: "AT DEATH'S DOOR".

>Month 6
"AT DEATH'S DOOR" reveals some major shenanigans that have been going on behind the scenes of the Marvel Universe - explains why numerous characters have died and been revived. At the conclusion of the event, these deus ex machina objects are destroyed. In the Marvel universe, dead means dead - though the characters may be revisited in the creator-centered imprint and other stories outside of main continuity.

>Year 1
Based on the reception of the original characters in "Amazing Fantasy", give some of them their own books.

>Year 2
Mission accomplished. I have managed to keep the ongoing series, scaled down events as not to interfere with ongoing series, created a separate imprint for original and more experimental works, and introduced new heroes for a new generation - heroes that are not based off of preexisting ones. There is something for everybody.

Fire entire staff and most creators. Switch to reprints from the Silver and Bronze Age. Charge $1.95 for 48 pages. Two reprints per comic.

Hire top tier talent to make original graphic novels based on the movies and TV shows. Limited to one or two a month.

I'd be so busy cleaning house that would take the entirety of 2 years alone.

Day 1: Announce good comics
Week 1: Make good comics
Month 1: Release good comics
Month 6: Good comics
Year 1: Good comics
Year 2: Good comics

>Punisher Max
Didn't we have a few Punisher movies that were Max?

>Day 1:
Announce that Marvel will now be heading into a bold and daring direction.
>Week 1:
Fire all current writers and artists. Replace them with talent that writes/draws lewds.
>Month 1:
Cut ties with Disney.
>Month 6:
Assassinate Stan Lee.
>Year 1:
Pour all resources into making lewd comics, animated smut, and porn films.
>Year 2:
Marvel at all the lewd content being produced and _fap.

>Day 1:
I'd tell everyone from the first day, you have 6 months to end your current ongoings. Plot them out and see how you wanna do it.

>Week 1:
Lay down the law.

First off, there's going to be NO synergy with the movies. The movies aren't creative and are almost always boring. e.g. Spider-Man learns responsibility and takes on a villain and beats him. He's in high school and struggles with his identity. Seen it 7 times now. DC isn't great at them either. Batman V Superman being the notable exception of a good film.

There's meetings to be had about the directions people want to go. How passionate they are about the characters. Do they have stories they've wanted to tell? What are they? Are they worth telling?

>Month 1:
You know what JMS did with Spider-Man with the totems? Or maybe even all the weird shit that happened with ASM: Gauntlet? I want that with everything. I don't want dumb safe origin all over again. I want some grand overarching interesting story. Does it have to change the characters history for better or worse? No, but if it doesn't stick, just ignore it. Change it with some decent writing if it's not loved after a while. New, interesting stories will be better than:
>Batman takes on Joker
>Batman takes on Joker again
>Huh, Batman takes on the Riddler, while also taking on the Joker

Beloved villain stories are great, but we've had them for 70 years. There's no reason we can't try something new in the midst of that.

And fuck it, if it's then it turns out shit. I'm the boss.

>Month 6:
From this point on, everyone's had the shit resolved and I've been writing an event that basically apologizes for the past 5 years. I've wrote it so it's 10/10, but I also got Tom King to help me do it too.

>Year 1:
First stories start coming out.
Matt becomes the Kingpin of New York again. Milla Donovan is healthy and pure. Plan is to have interesting stories alongside her being the returning wife. After 30 or so issues, maybe give Matt a child. Have some demonic bad guys along the run. Dresses just like Matt, except he has a little red cape and his walking stick Pitchfork.

>Year 2:
See where we are. If the current stories are shit, we try something different.

Basically the event will be how Sue, Reed and the rest of the FF are creating worlds in the Marvel method. They're building these beautiful worlds and giving these characters life to breathe and be themselves, then some evil force is putting words into their mouths they don't believe in. Some garbage allegory for the Marvel Method and how Stan Lee is an evil force sucking the life out of the Universe.

His wormy side-kick will be a creepy fat fuck. He doesn't believe in any love that isn't between him and his daughter, so he erases love, children and for some reason gives Karen AIDS.

Matt becomes Shadowland actual Devil Matt, but not shit and becomes the Kingpin of Hell. Fuck it Hell if I know.