New marvel villians

It always feels nice to see new evil.

The fuck is this?

I can't read the speech bubbles at all.

its from spider-man/deadpool. Itsy Bitsy.

Oh, gotcha. Thanks.

>6 (SIX) (SEIS) (ROKU) armpits

There should be more of her. I can't believe villains aren't creating more hero clones or abominations.

She won't return.

I remember this Undertale boss.

I wish she return.

W-WEW LAD

Who did Marvel hire now?

>armpits

Myes.

Im not one for giving Miles Morales any sort of attention, because I hate the bastard, but can we please swing a few new villains his way so he can have something resembling a rogues gallery? Preferably ones that arent one shot by his fucking op love tap

At this point, I'm convinced Marvel has some mandate that stops legacy characters from building a notable, sizable rogues gallery.

Unless, you know, shit writer.

They should give him Scorpion and have Gargan be immune to his venom blast for whatever reason.

>Im not one for giving Miles Morales any sort of attention

Why? If he got attention maybe he'd develop an actual personality and be handled by a decent writer for once.

Over Bendis's cold, dead corpse.

Please God.

I NEED lewds of her NOW

The problem is he has far too much attention already, at least in terms of exposure. Put him on ice for a good while throw another writer on him, and maybe MAYBE someone might give a shit about him. Oh, and give him a new name for god sake

how are you sure?
she survived and people like her

Spiderman Deadpool was one of the few good Marvel books peopled liked. IIRC It begun almost like a mini but lasted much more due to the great reception.

>Has blue skin, six eyes, and six chitin covered arms with only three fingers each
>Better wear this mask so on one recognizes me

What would be a good name for him that isn't Brown Recluse or Spider-Lad?

Why wouldn't she have a mask? It's all about accessorizing.

good taste

looks pretty cool and sexy except for the hair

the human holocaust

new coke