A new relaunch is already being planned for April 2018

>A new relaunch is already being planned for April 2018
>Marvel is trying to court Scott Snyder
>Bendis will be taking over Black Panther in 2018
>New ongoings are planned for Yondu, Black Widow, Kitty Pryde, Ant-Man, and Vulture.
>In Summer 2018, Dan Slott will write a linewide event called Earth Superior, about Dr. Octopus attempting to take control of all the heroes on Earth.
>Nick Spencer will write a new X-Men book.
>Cullen Bunn will write a new Hydra ongoing.

>Doc Ock taking control of all heroes on Earth

If it leads to some decent Mind Control scenes for Moon Girl and Kamala I'm in.

>Moon Girl and Kamala in 2018
gross

(You)
Snyder is working on Metal and the continuation to All-Star Batman under a new name and format.

>Yondu and Vulture ongoings
More like stealth minis

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Actual Marvel Employee Here

Marvel won't greenlight a Kitty Pryde mini because of Claremont. Claremont cockblocked Bendis from doing a Kitty Pryde ongoing when he wrote X-Men and GOTG.

Secret Empire is going to be the final stand for Superior Otto. Otto is going to "die" at the end of Secret Empire, along with the rest of the villains in Cap's cabinet of Nazis though there will be a window left (via the SE ASM tie-ins) where Otto backs up his memories again before going off for the final battle of SE.

Next major X-Over is going to be Maximum Carnage 2. Carnage comes back, Venom has to get the various anti-heroes to help fight Carnage. If Legacy flops, expect all the SJW characters to die in Maximum Carnage 2.

Slott will be writing it and it will launch out of his new containment Spider-Man book, which Spencer writes ASM (which won't tie into Maximum Carnage II during the storyline).

Bendis won't be writing Black Panther; they are going to suspend publication of BP once Coates goes off to write Captain America and do what they are currently doing with King's Vision to the Christopher Priest Black Panther run: basically there will be a twice a month oversized "Director's Cut" reprint series of the Priest run. About 3-4 issues per issue with Miracleman-level extras (original art, script excerpts, ect) included. The series will run twelve issues with more coming if it sells well.

They are doing this because they want to lower expectations for if Black Panther flops, along with wanting to have a Black Panther book that will appeal to both casuals and hardcore fans, who may not have bought the TPBs of Priest's run.

Yondu WAS pitched as a solo book a year ago, but the way the other GOTF solo books tanked, killed plans for it.

When will the 1,000,000 BC Avengers come back after the Legacy one-shot?

>Maximum Carnage 2
Featuring Darkhold.

But he adopted black kids

He's not DC exclusive yet?

>>Marvel is trying to court Scott Snyder

Based Marvel ridding us of Duke and Joker wankfests.

>there will be a window left (via the SE ASM tie-ins) where Otto backs up his memories again before going off for the final battle of SE.

This is going to be the new Norman Osborn running away, isn't it?

I doubt he'll leave after they let him do his fanfiction of an event.
He loves it there. Why work for Marvel when he's DC's Bendis.

That's Laura as Wolverine, right?

No, he is. He and Amanda Conner had had their exlusive deals extended right before Rebirth launched. So unless his contract was only for a year, is full of shit

It's more how they are going to end this era for Otto.

Slott's been told point blank, that they want old Otto back. Also, there is talk about giving Kaine the "Superior Spider-Man" moniker going forward to differentiate him from the returned Ben Reilly/allow themselves to do Superior merch with the Kaine Scarlet Spider suit.

Spencer and Slott cut a deal to let Secret Empire be Otto's last hurrah as Superior Spider-Man before the name goes to Kaine full time.

>still trying low key to make Widow a thing
this bitch is neck and neck with Carol with the most forced relaunches

>about Dr. Octopus attempting to take control of all the heroes on Earth.
How can someone write the worst Spider-Man but the best Doc Oct?

>That's Laura as Wolverine, right?
Yeah, she got a new costume around the time of the last push of new #1's ( oddly didn't get renumbered though ).

More importantly, BP's got a movie. So Bendis will absolutely be jumping on that.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good fucking luck.
Surprising no one.
>Yondu ongoing
>Kitty Pryde ongoing
>Vulture ongoing
Marvel have learned literally nothing
>In Summer 2018, Dan Slott will write a linewide event called Earth Superior
So much for no events for 2 years Marvel

It's funny. She's one of my favorite classic Avengers, but she's never had a solo book I've liked.

How the hell do they do Maximum Carnage as a company wide X-Over?

Last time they got lucky in that the Avengers were D-Listers and off doing other dimensional shit (save for Cap, who shows up in the final act of the X-Over), X-Men being stuck up pricks, and the FF stuck in Latveria watching Doom and Reed expode.

Not to mentio Bendis hates hates HATES Carnage's guts and will never let any of the NYC heroes he writes job to him.

>>In Summer 2018, Dan Slott will write a linewide event called Earth Superior, about Dr. Octopus attempting to take control of all the heroes on Earth.

So he learned nothing from being Spider-Man, then?

>If Legacy flops, expect all the SJW characters to die in Maximum Carnage 2.

somehow i doubt that since bendis will quit if anything happened to his OCs and losing bendis seems like the last thing marvel wants and it feels like other writers of those characters would follow suit and/or jump to DC or image (at least in the case of ms. marvel's creator/writer)

Might be editorial since Carnage is going to be the villain in the Venom movie from Sony.

>>A new relaunch is already being planned for April 2018
At this point don't they actually just issue a set of new titles ( or renumbered ongoings ) every 6 months or less, anyway?

Literally the only think he's known for is Batman; and he's currently writing one of the two Batman ongoings as well as just starting the current Batman Event. He ain't going anywhere.

>>Bendis will be taking over Black Panther in 2018
While I wouldn't doubt for a second that he masturbates to the point of chapping just thinking about getting his sweaty paws on T'Challa ... SJW Marble turning over the Big Black Book to a fat white dude?

HAHAHAHAHA!

>>New ongoings are planned for Yondu
Who?

>>In Summer 2018, Dan Slott will write a linewide event called Earth Superior, about Dr. Octopus attempting to take control of all the heroes on Earth.
So "Ends of the Earth" meets "Superior Spider-Man"? Anywhere but The House of Recycled Ideas I'd call shenanigans ....

>>Nick Spencer will write a new X-Men book
Couldn't be any worse than Uncle Guggie.

>>Cullen Bunn will write a new Hydra ongoing
I doubt it. After Secret Empire eventually dies I don't see Hydra being a brand anyone wants to go near for a while.

My guess is that they have Carnage outright target the various heroes and each writer has to sacrifice at least one character for Carnage to kill.

Though who will be part of Carnage's gang this time around?

Shriek is still around and I'm sure Slott could dig up a Carrion clone. Do they bring Macendale back from the dead and make him the new Demogoblin? Have Lizard re-lose his humanity and join up with Carnage? Turn Sabretooth evil again? Put Bullseye or Scorpion on the team as far as putting Carnage on an A-List team of killers?

Get ready for Marvel VIBRANIUMâ„¢!
Feels like the logical conclusion for the guy obsessed with black people, BP would probably become Bendis' self-insert

At this point, Bendis needs to be punished internally for his failures and more to the point, would losing Bendis REALLY hurt Marvel given how much he is reviled?

Fuck, firing Bendis might actually IMPROVE Marvel's shitty standing in the eyes of hardcore fans. It would be akin to Marvel effectively firing Howard Mackie like they did in the early 00s.

It would be a quick and easy way to earn brownie points without actually fucking changing anything.

Especially since Bendis would never get away with the bullshit he gets away with at DC. Only way DC would hypothetically touch Bendis is is they exile him to Vertigo and basically demand he revive that brand.

Please dear god put him on Thor, he has exactly the kind of epic mysterious writing style the character needs to go back to.

He wants to write Cap.

Honestly why do they keep him around? He's definitely done more damage than good so what's the point. Everything he's done in the past decade has been shit, I think the last good thing he did was Ultimate Peter's death

if those queers didn't botch the Ultimate universe they could have kept that as the universe where characters get old and replaced with legacy heroes and gender and race swaps and kept marvel universe as the one with all the characters we know

>expect all the SJW characters to die in Maximum Carnage 2.
Not a chance in hell they would do something this blatant and based. They may fade them out but there is no chance they will kill any large number of them off.

>After Secret Empire eventually dies I don't see Hydra being a brand anyone wants to go near for a while.

i honestly don't get what kinda reaction they were hoping to get from the whole mess?

you'd figured the who "cap is a nazi" reactions should've been the writing on the wall for how it was going to turn out

Defenders isn't awful

Which firing would benefit marvel the most... firing Alonso? firing Brevoort? or firing Bendis?

Alonso. Brevoort and Bendis might be salvageable with the right boss. Alonso was always a terrible match with Marvel.

It's average at best. He's given so much control for a man who can barely average constantly

i remember quesada trying to guilt trip some dude at a panel for asking why they haven't fired greg land. bendis is probably the same case and is friends with some of the people who make the big decisions at marvel.

>If Legacy flops, expect all the SJW characters to die in Maximum Carnage 2.

There's no way Miss Marvel, Miles, Nadia, Moon Girl kick the bucket at the hands of Carnage.

Bendis. Again, PR optics would be off the chart.

Brevoort being fired would be a mercy killing but Bendis or the racist Muslim bitch would take his place.

Alonso being fired would also work if not for the fact that Bendis most likely would swoop in and take his job as EiC and then we would be in a SUPER DUPER world of hurt.

>Bendis as EiC
All Black, All Different

Assuming these are true, which they likely aren't, no way would Scott Snyder jump ship when he can basically do what he wants

>It would be akin to Marvel effectively firing Howard Mackie like they did in the early 00s.
How did Mackie stayed for so long? Did h ever wrote anything good and what's he up to now?

Mackie was BFFs with all the right people PLUS got cancer in 1998, which led to Marvel deciding to keep him and him alone when they fired all the writers as part of the Byrne relaunch. Largely out of pity and to keep him employed and insured while he had successful treatment for his cancer.

He has only done like two books since being blacklisted from Marvel. He came back very briefly to do the "Real Clone Saga" mini with Tom DeFalco (and supposedly DeFalco had to fight to do so) and he wrote Ravagers, which was so-so but canceled after 11 issues and retconned, because of it having red Beast Boy.

Bendis, but only because firing Alonso would leave the EiC spot open and woe unto all of us if Bendis fills it.

Alonso is idiotic and ineffectual, but Bendis is doing more damage to Marvel as a brand than Alonso is. Alonso is just the one letting him get away with it.

>No source
Wow, how interesting.

Is this another Sup Forums industry fan fiction thread or has this been reported elsewhere by a legit source?

>In Summer 2018, Dan Slott will write a linewide event called Earth Superior, about Dr. Octopus attempting to take control of all the heroes on Earth.
Wasn't that already a hellblazer plot?

Was the cancer thing ever confirmed?

The only person I've heard say anything about Howard Mackie having fought cancer around 1998-2001 was K-Box. And we all know he's not exactly the most objective source of information....

Best thing Mackie ever did was Ghost Rider. Which was legit great until he fucked it all up.

>cullen bunn writes a Hank, Agent of Hydra book
>they get an Ant-Man book
I'd buy a marvel book if this happens.

didn't Jason Aaron use his godbutcher plot in like three different books

Do you honestly think that Marvel at this current time would choose Bendis over Amanat for EIC?

Amanat taking over as EiC would be even worse than Bendis.

Bendis has zero editing experience and you think they'd actually put him that high up? Jesus, you guys are fucking idiots.

Thor, Dr Strange... and?

shit-tier fanfiction
but screencapped anyways

I smell bullshit, didio announced last may in the rebirth stream that snyder signed an exclusivity deal, it's highly likely that it's also a multiyear deal as he's spearheading the new imprint and prestige format structuring

Oh great, it's the fake Marvel Insider again

Are you really fucking responding to yourself? Fucking really?

AWW YEAH!

that'd be awesome

Schism: no more fun