Spliced

How come no one talks about Spliced? It's a Canadian cartoon (bad sign) but it's distinctly funnier than the rest, and the characters are fun too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-mQzu6E4ZEc
mega.nz/#F!mIwjjCpL!XVrJuQIBf5kb9Y1kpx6BnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The concept just didn't appeal to any demographic, I still liked it and the opening theme song was rather catchy.

>Cow and Chicken incest fanfiction.jpg

*Cow, Shrimp, Pig, and Chicken incest fanction.jpg

Fuck man, I think it's because no one really watched it.

Hell, I'm Canadian and can only remember at most one sub-episode and the characters at best.

I really liked it but it was another one of those shows that played between shows that nobody really saw.

>(bad sign)

Clone High and Ed Edd and Eddy come to mind when it comes to Canadian cartoons, so I don't know where that's coming from.

Also, I've never heard of Spliced.

It's one of those shows that I used to like when I was a kid but I forgot about it the minute it was over.
I didn't even remember it's name until I saw this thread.
The only things I remember is that there was this gorilla princess character and the cow-pig-chicken thing was really obsessed with mayonnaise

youtu.be/-mQzu6E4ZEc

I remember this actually being a good and funny show.

>It's a Canadian cartoon (bad sign)

Okay fuck off.
Not all Canadian cartoons are bad even if a lot are. Well actually most of them are just mediocre, not all that bad.

It's not really memorable, but in threads about shitty Canadian cartoons Spliced is mentioned as one of those that didn't suck that much.

>crap
Man, I remember when it aired in the UK and it always went silent for a split second during 'Crap'

Used to be favourite show for a while honestly could be almost as funny as spongebob.

It was a good show
I just never knew when it was on
since it was only shown on qubo in the US far as i know
would kill for a mega

I NEVER DID THAT IT'S A SPLICE YOU GODDAMN PIECES OF- *cans.wav*

kametsu has some hd webrips of this show last time i checked

mega.nz/#F!mIwjjCpL!XVrJuQIBf5kb9Y1kpx6BnA
quickly copied the episodes into my account

Unless it's an episode about the dolphin/chimp villain or the Rhino mayor, both of whom are legit good characters and make for entertaining shorts, Spliced is post-movie Spongebob levels of shit. In particular, the main characters are all the worst parts of Spongebob and Patrick, especially the pig/chicken dude, who is just an unlikeable, obnoxious cunt at the best of times. And of course he gets the most screentime.

What? Everybody knows that aside from those two shows Canada produces so many shitty flash cartoons that even Canadafags apologize in threads. But look at this way, now you know.

thanks user

"Of MAsters and Minions" was pure kino, though