>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XORTag6R0OM&list=LLMv6T68B7_Z2NGZYE0fBR9g&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=zmyWdvsKTFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is he, /swco/?

This is an Imp thread

mite as well dump the rest

Twi'leks > Imperials

An intimidating, masculine, unfeeling, cold, and intelligent terminator, except when it comes to Aphra and his son.

Post concept art

funny how some "teeth" can improve the look

The Chosen One

What's one thing you like about the Empire?

Brutal efficiency

Its smooth transition from the Republic.

It turns the idea of "despotic bad guys" we had back in ye olde star wars days on its head.

Their designs

Everything.

Why did the battle droids get their voices made more comical? Their incompetency was just funny enough in episodes 1 and 2 without making them robot Minions, but now they're unbearable. I understand kid appeal, but Battlefront 2 is trying to be serious. The original voice can be taken seriously, despite not being very imposing.

Cool as fuck

So why did they randomly make episodes out of order?

Tarkin is top tier
I mean the senate was already corrupt, I think the smooth transition really showed that. The Empire isn't nearly as corrupt (yeah I know there's a few bitch imperial officers and stormies that go around fucking with people but that's just the tarkin initiative, if they weren't dealing with rebels the Empire would actually probably be a nice place to live
This, Their designs are top tier in every way, even the rogue one designs managed to be great
this as well
Yeap

They had all sorts of ideas for episodes and characters they wanted to get out of their heads, They probably went crazy just thinking about the fact that they couldn't finish the season 7 episodes.

If you could chose what position you'd serve as in the Empire, what would you pick? Personally driving around in a giant ass tank is appealing to me

Resource management for an academy. It's the least likely to get ended by Vader or a Rebel, and you still get a nice uniform.

Droid repairman.

I like droids. Especially death star droids. I definitely wouldn't want to own one, assuming their secret purpose is still canon.

A button pusher on Scarif

Yeah the technology in star wars is really cool, it'd be nice to be an engineer or a repair man.

Aren't both voices the same actor? He just plays it up more in TCW?

Tie Bomber Pilot. I have a buddy who wants to be an interceptor pilot, but I think bombing cities and capital ships would be more fun, plus, better armor would help my survivability.

>he never watched TCW and Battlefront 2 is literally his first exposure to the TCW battle droid voices

That'd also be really comfy, There's that one planet with a carrier in orbit that literally just sends them out twice everyday to go bomb it

they wanted to emulate the old EU where stories from any point inbetween the films could be released

Ryloth?

>chose what position you'd serve as in the Empire
Defecting to the Rebels with important intel

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

You're gonna die desu

yeah

MSW WAS 100% RIGHT except for the part where they insisted these were convorees but nobody remembers when MSW gets it wrong

Oh, I remember, user

>yfw all the Sup Forums leaks were real

Frog-dog hungry! Yummy the Porg thing looks!

Revenge Of The Sith is where it originated from, user, whch I saw. If you're gonna pull a "gotcha" then you'll have to do better than that.
That reminds me of the Spongebob voice change. I remember thinking Tom Kenny got replaced, back when I was a kid without a computer. I understand him playing it up in TCW, since he show needs comic relief and there's a general absence of a certain comic relief character. I just don't get why they didn't change the voice back for bf2.

>Revenge Of The Sith is where it originated from, user, whch I saw.
They're not the same voices, though. They raised the pitch in ROTS but the specific voices used in Battlefront 2 are the TCW voices. Either way you clearly never watched TCW so you're basically just looking for a reason to bitch.

They wanted to keep it consistent with the voices established in canon I guess. I would have preferred the voices from TPM as well.

Imagine if Qui-gon trained Anakin, and he and Obi-wan could've had their best bros relation without the master/apprentice dynamic

>e-ew you got your disgusting little kids cartoon voices in my mature game for mature games like myself!

He will avenge us.

Anyone else wishing that they'd space out the releases of the films? Two years between each saga film makes me feel like they're rushing it.

Yeah it seems rushed but I bet they're thinking they've got the optimal timing for getting the most money back

I personally like what they sounded like in the original Battlefront 2 the most.

Yeah, they're running the risk of oversaturation, especially with spinoff movies every year. Hopefully once the trilogy is done they'll start spacing them out more.

youtube.com/watch?v=XORTag6R0OM&list=LLMv6T68B7_Z2NGZYE0fBR9g&index=5

In Legends the B1 Droid post 1st Crisis of Naboo have been refitted and retooled. That was one way the old EU explain the change of pitch in the voice

Iden is cute, CUTE!!!!!!!!

Oh, based on the title I had hoped it was the trailer recreated in BF2

There is one of those as well
youtube.com/watch?v=zmyWdvsKTFY

I must say, from a tech perspective we've come a long way

116 and 216 were byproducts of the movie that they pushed out later to save time.

the 2 kamino epiosde at the beginning were always planned but couldn't be done because they didnt have the tech for rain yet.

hostage crisis was such a good episode they decided to make a sequel and prequel to it

the biggest reason was because they didn't have the episodes ready in time, which caused a chain reaction if they were in arcs

and then the maul premiere was because people wanted maul and they didn't want to wait

Release the full Boba Fett/Cad Bane story reels Filoni

We know you have them

maybe it spoils important details of the upcoming cad bane/boba fett anthology movie

So why can't Sith build their own lightsabers?

Why does he look like a kicked puppy in almost every TLJ promo shot?

They can. It's the symbolism that matters.

I don't think killing his father and then getting his ass kicked had any positive effect on his ego.

Does anyone else see the resemblance to Tywin Lannister? It's the downward gaze, serious expression, and those cold eyes.

I love SW and GOT very much so.

>It's the downward gaze, serious expression, and those cold eyes.

Why doesn't he wear the mask? It was one of the few things I liked about TFA.

He's getting a redemption arc and that's already a hard sell without the added challenge of conveying that through a mask on top of it
That and since TLJ starts pretty quickly after TFA I doubt he's had time to get himself a new mask since he left his old one on Starkiller

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV

Anyone excited to see Meebur Gascon again?

There's set photos of him wearing the mask.

It would be fun if it was the same species, but it probably won't because Disney

Flashbacks

Star Wars doesnt do flashbacks unless they're dreams/visions.

He does have the mask post-TFA, he just doesn't wear it (as often). MSW confirmed as much.

We should also note that the first teaser and the BTS show multiple destroyed masks, so it's quite telling that Kylo isn't probably going to stick to his Vader wannabe persona anymore.

The ST's biggest mistake is having the only Skywalker heir be an irredeemable villain.

>the only Skywalker heir

>he still thinks that Rey is a Skywalker

>he thinks Kylo is irredeemable in a series centered around the unconditional redemption of a child murderer

She can be the metaphorical heir.

She'll be Skywalker, alright.

Once Kylo marries her.

Are we not getting the knights of ren? Nothing of them has appeared in any of the leaked toys sets or promo images.
Its kind of disappointing, they were the only new design I genuinely really liked
They all look a ton more interesting than kylo Rens design too
Skull monk is my favourite

>Why doesn't he wear the mask
Because nobody careas who he is.

The highway bandit looking designs are cool too

It's weird how they've disappeared from the face of the Earth in the favor of the Praetorians. Last time we've heard about them is how Luke will wipe them out and now even MSW insinuate that it might not be them accompanying Kylo to Ahch-To.

For all the hype build around them a year and a half ago, they did a fine job sweeping them under the carpet. Maybe they're trying to prevent another Phasma situation, if they planned for them to just job to Luke from the start.

The concept snow troopers are so much better than the actual designs

jesus no. That looks like an indonesian toy.

>Take a look at Sup Forums for information about the new Battlefront game
>250 posts about muh niggers and muh women taking over
Send help

>Sup Forums
>a reasonable discussion, ever

The /vg/ thread is no better
There isn't one