What's Sup Forums's honest and humble thoughts on Camp Lazlo and other CN shows airing at the time?

What's Sup Forums's honest and humble thoughts on Camp Lazlo and other CN shows airing at the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Md3DYakxBYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd9auds81Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off mid 2000's spammer

Great

Fuck you 90s kid

Each season was better than the last but it never really got good, although the episode with the homicidal meat was fantastic.

What's wrong with mid 00s CN

i actually kinda dug it

even for the folks that don't (the majority i am sure) would you put it ahead of the other trash they were airing at the time? even a bit?

dude i dug lazlo but c'mon dude.
really?

Not good. It wasn't exactly a dark age but Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Robot Boy and Skunk Fu are definitely not worth returning to. Then there was the outright bad, like Chop Socky Chooks and Squirrel boy. I can't believe the former got greenlit at all. The premise is so fucking weird that it feels like a game a kid would come up with when given random toys that don't pertain to each other, and the Chinese one is a blatant racist caricature.

This wasn't the worst era to grow up during but to compare it to the golden age of the late 90s/early 00s requires rose colored glasses.

It was better than the shitty cn shows now like TTG PGG SU and Ben 10

>they spend 50 dollars of Slinkman's money to shit on his dreams

It was not a dark age CN was airing good shows like Foster's Home Ed Edd n Eddy Teen Titans Code Lyoko Billy and Mandy Ben 10 and Class of 3000

>Chop Socky Chooks
directed by:
youtube.com/watch?v=Md3DYakxBYk

Cartoon Network had good shows like Foster's Home Teen Titans and Billy and Mandy

I didn't say it was a dark age. I think it was a bit of a sophomore slump. I forgot that Billy and Mandy was airing at that time. That one's held up really well, besides the booger jokes.
>pic related

Agreed these people are butthurt 90s CN kids

>mid 2000's
let's see
>billy and mandy first aired 2000
>eene first aired 1999
>fosters first aired 2004

hmmmm

Guys this is created by the mid 2000's spammer. He makes multiple threads a day on several boards complaining about how the world ended in 2006. He rewords ita little but it's always the same shows and year. Always CN too.

I explicitly stated that it was not a dark age. I'm 20, I grew up during this. It was underwhelming. I was never really excited for anything to be on. I'm not some 90s nostalgiafag, but the best shows on the air were ones that had already been on for years. Ed Edd n' Eddy was actually one that I would get excited for, I remember.

Why do you keep making this thread? It wasn't that good of a show.

Not going to lie, when that episode first came out it scared me as a kid.

>foster's
>not worth returning to
them's fightin' words

The ending was downright terrifying.

This show was comfy as fuck.

Camp Lazlo wasn't awful, but it wasn't amazing either.

>chef from the beginning of the episode comes in
>" CLEAN UP ON AISLE 6 " * heroic music plays
>meatman spits LITERALLY one speck on him
>" uh oh, i've been """beefed""" "
>he literally implodes/explodes in 0.2 seconds with nothing remaining

meatman was terrific

Remember that time Joe Murray refused to appear in the Camp Lazlo McDonalds commercial?
>What we do as an honest vocation says so much about us. I’ve always tried to go by the eightfold path of Buddhism and “Do no harm” in my vocation. But what I had a hard time with in my years working for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network is the sponsors of those programs. I had no say what they were trying to sell to these kids. Sugar, sugar, war toys, over stimulating garbage. The only time I had a say was when they wanted me to be in a McDonalds commercial with Lazlo ( Which I declined and got in big trouble with the network). Obesity is a big problem with kids these days and McDonalds is a big contributor.

After Joe declined their offer they got a random character designer from Camp Lazlo to be in the ad instead. I respect Joe Murray for having the balls to say no to the McDonald's.
Meanwhile, Craig McCracken decided to become a corporate big mac shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd9auds81Fs

>le racism meme
fuck off cuck

my parents cut cable a little after 2002 so i never saw much of the 2000s cartoons until recently. can't say there was anything special about lazlo

The finale was /weird./

It was kinda of ok

mid 2000?

There was a show I watched during lunch, which I hated, but I kept watching every day at nicklodeon as a way to punish myself because I studied in the afternoon, it aired eleven o'clock sharp here in Brazil

The cartoon was gross and unfunny, many times it made me sick to my stomach or made me lose my appetite, I had to watch it while I was eating. It was about a family and a white and black dog called poutini or something like that.