House of Ideas, huh?

House of Ideas, huh?

Please tell me this is fake.

>not weapon gamma

One job, Marvel.

Design would look better without all those random spikes coming off it

Can he fly as well? What about eye lasers?

Never said they had to be good ideas.

It's not
Dear God, it's not

Is he perma-hulk or does he shrink down to Banner and have huge blades in his arms up to his shoulders so he's a fucking robot?

They could have come up with a better combination of Hulks and Weapon X

Bring back the Gamma Corps concept. Soldiers who get the powers of various gamma villains, combine that with the Weapon X project

Now you can get some weird combos
Harpy + Sabretooth = winged lion chimera hulk
Domino + Leader = someone who can calculate the probabilities as they manipulate them
Lady Deathstrike + Zzzax = a cyborg with adamantium claws and electrical powers
Samson + Warpath = Basically Samson with bowie knives and flight

The X-Men have a girl that teleports people to Hell, another who is the literal destroyer of worlds, and a lesbian who can't be touched if she doesn't want to be, how is a Hulk 2.O any kind of threat?
And over in the Hulk franchise Amadeus Hulk is a super-duper-smart hulk, Jen's finally got her gray rage on, and Banner is still the strongest no matter how dead he temporarily gets.
A Wolverine Hulk isn't going to be any kind of threat there.
So what was the point?

>The X-Men have a girl that teleports people to Hell
Isn't the place between teleports for Nightcrawler Hell and he can just leave people there?

Well this thing isn't fighting the X-men

It's fighting the Weapon X team (who are basically X-Force with a different brand)
A Hulk is going to eat most of Weapon X for breakfast

Hulk has super strength, what fucking benefit do claws give him, a farther reach for killing?

NEEDS VENOM !

...and we shall call him "Edgelord"

Oh, it's not. They 've been working towards it for months.

In-universe, it makes sense. Combining the qualities of the Hulk and Wolverine with the brain of an android.

>Is he perma-hulk

Probably. A prototype got killed when he tried to grow (or shrink, I am not sure) and his skeleton did not change along with him.

Bang! Easy!

Marvel is dying, I swear it.

There are opponents that can't easily be killed with blunt force trauma. Like Sebastian "I'm so cool I don't need a supervillain name" Shaw.

Doomsday?

>Probably. A prototype got killed when he tried to grow (or shrink, I am not sure) and his skeleton did not change along with him.

what book was this happening in?

Now why would you think a large grey character with spikes and claws that can heal from just about anything is similar in any way?

So what would happen if he involuntarily reverts back into being Banner?

How long before the first alternate color/persona?

Why should Hulk need fucking Claws? Like adding a ring of grenades to a a-bomb.

>haven't read comics in years
>see this, think it's fake
>mfw it's real

>spikes

They are of mechanical heritage. All at Weapon X had that.

OC donut steel!

Now give him spider powers, and claws on all the limbs!

Weapon X

Nobody said it was a House of Good Ideas. They just throw things at the wall and look at what sticks.
On that note, Weapon X is kinda alright. Much better than Gold and Blue, but then again, a literal pile of shit is better than those two.

It's comic-book dumb.
Sorta like Ant-head Superman or SuperDoomsday or whatever the fuck that was called.

whats wrong with it, anime, dc comics, ans vidya have dine crazier stupider shit and everyone seems to give it a pass

there are like 3 evil supermans that are regular superman Rouges

Hulk+X23=this shit

Add Silk and we get

>unironically defending Marvel

Waste of trips.

WE HATE FUN

t. nu-fans

This is actually fun and interesting. Putting spikes on a grey Hulk is not either.

Now what is that?

They're not spikes. They're injector tubes which shoot liquid adamantium into the bones. They come off.

I fucking hated this thing, its what helped kill Robbie Reyes' book and its a ripoff of Parasite

Bad ideas are still ideas.

Is it fake?

Can he beat the Flash in a race?

Krunk no like pointy-things. Where Major Glory? Where Valhallen? Where Krunk's Teddy Bear?!!?

Does he have the T-virus as well? Will he mutate when his health bar goes down 75%?

Even more 90's Hardcore Extreme Doomsday

I love how Marvel is rippong off Doomsday with a character that is already ripping off Solomon Grundy. They just double down on the shit they steam from DC.

You know, flight would actually be the only thing that would really help Hulk. Anything else does not really add anything.

Hulk heals instantly from anything, why does he need adamantium bones?

The H stands for HAWESOME.

Amalgam was intentionally retarded and self-parodying. This is a serious crossover.

Has nobody noticed it's Frank?

>padshit

What, exactly, does adamantium claws add to the "Hulk-package", that super-strength-bordering-on-reality-warping doesn't already trumph?

The people in charge based all their designs off of old Happy Meal toys.

Not the people in charge of the comics, the people in charge in-universe.

Makes sense.

God that looks horrid

I bet he's psychic and has the power of the Phoenix as well.

Then he would have guns coming out of his shoulders and knuckles

Huh, needs shoulderpads, HUGE shoulderpads.

And skull kneepads

i hate how Deodato dra-- i mean, renders the claws

Does he need flight?

Seems jump good works enough for him.

Protects against ring outs.

If you were trying to design a super powerful Hulk, gap closers like teleportation and projectiles would be the thing to add. Spikes just aren't worth it.

>Retard namefag