The Washington Memeument is a symbol of white supremacy, Peter

The Washington Memeument is a symbol of white supremacy, Peter.

Kill yourself and go back to not necessarily in that order.

>Inplying she doesn't Peter to Demonstrate the Supremecy of Whites to her with his Dick

Well, that attitude basically implies she'll never finish high school because of terrible history marks, history is built on slavery.

Why is this garbage in a Spiderman film?

Because it's everywhere.

>Spider Man is in high school
>His edgy classmate stated a historical fact on a school field trip

Gee I wonder....

>historical fact
The monument wasn't even finished until after the civil war.

Looking at the Washington Monument just makes her think about Pete's dick.

Slaves miners the stones or something.

Hence why the black security guard gave a "so so" answer when the teacher asked him if she was right.

HEY BETER

>IMG_
every. single. time

Nope, you're an idiot

>"No u!"

Ok son it's time to go.

white MALE supremecy

it's a giant white penis, get it right

What, and are the Pyramids and anything based on them a symbol of 'Black Supremacy'?
I never got this shit. The monuments in that area were based off stuff like the Egyptian obelisks and Greek structures. They were designed to be a homage to powerful and influential cultures of a bygone age, not to fucking offend you.
But hey, that makes me a racist, I guess?

>Slaves miners the stones or something.
Does that mean just about anything back in those times was "racist" due to having slaves be related to it in one way or another?

She just stated a fact. She didn't say it was racist.

>this fucking thread again

Report, sage, etc.

>What, and are the Pyramids and anything based on them a symbol of 'Black Supremacy'?
She didn't say it was a symbol of white supremacy. She didn't even mention race.

Why aren't you fags drawing Tom Holland and Zendaya fucking instead of arguing about this gay shit

>the partially black girl wasn't mentioning race when she talked about slavery in America
because holland is gay desu

>Egypt
>Black
Blacks are Subsaharn Africa, a place only notable for being shit where their only good export was each other.

>progressives want to forge the future but can't stop whining about the past

I love how even talking about slavery brings out all the butthurt rednecks

Looks like a penis.
do you like penises, MJ?

I just want to say that I bet her cunt is really hairy. Like sending your dick into the forest hairy.

Don't feel bad, Egyptians and black Africans fucking hate black Americans.

This character was so funny, she's a mirror on all the kids these days like her, hopefully those kids cringed whenever she was on screen to the point they'll stop being like her

Horseshoe theory is a hell of a drug.

> hopefully those kids cringed whenever she was on screen to the point they'll stop being like her

hahaha

This

It's their rampant white guilt.

Having seen the movies last night I can officially say that Sup Forums is overreacting.

It was played for laughs. Why are you fucks so salty about it? She's SUPPOSED to be an edgy, anti establishment teenager so that's exactly what one would do. God damn.

Slaves were too valuable an asset for dangerous work like quarrying.

>be northie
>get culturally enriched

Gee if only you had a gun

>Egyptians were not black
>the pyramids we're build by free men who were paid a wage.

This guy has the right of it.

>"He who controls the past, commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."

Too many kids in real life hold the same belief, if not worse, so it's very hard to tell if the author is being ironic or not.

Either way, it wouldn't be a surprise if audiences embraced it and took it to heart. Many a reviewer and viewer have praised Zendaya for being "woke".