>Wonder Woman most successful comic book film in years
>Casting announcements
>Fox and DC teaming up left and right, might do a crossover
>JL out in a few months
>Wonder Woman is extremely popular now

Feels good
Post anything DC related

Other urls found in this thread:

dcvertigodaily.tumblr.com/post/162725644509/behind-the-scenes-of-aquaman-2018-amber-heards
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-1988
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-1998
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-2006
cbr.com/dc-sneak-peek-martian-manhunter/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEST
E
S
T

Hype as fuck for Aquaman.

Give me a good Green Lantern movie, dammit. And get Mark Strong back for Sinestro. He was the only good thing about that movie.

How many of 'em will we actually see?

Not til summer 2020 apparently

Which one are you most hyped for folks?

Mogo.

I'm hoping Hawks are with the amazons and atlanteans in the big battle of Justice League.

Anti-Monitor.

Give me the Titans!!

>>Fox and DC teaming up left and right, might do a crossover
what?

Captain Marvel

>Aquaman trailer in 6 days
Really? I knew about the JL trailer but is this confirmed too? Awesome!

As a film fan and a fan of DC, it's a shame these movies aren't any good.

Rebirth is pretty overhyped too.

YAAS QUEEN

>tfw Superman still fucked over

PLEASE a live action Spectre movie directed by Zack Snyder. His style would work so well for it!

Also I had an idea that if they ever decide to do Elseworlds movies they could have an alternate intro with different versions of the characters (Red Son Superman, Green Lantern Batman, hero Luthor, etc.)

>Tfw they're in too deep to reboot

nope maybe a cast photo but there's not enough for a trailer

>New JL trailer too
this probably and with all the god awful CGI WB can buy

"Domestically"

>Casting announcements
nope

>Fox and DC teaming up left and right, might do a crossover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god no but at some point they'll have to if they keep losing money

>JL out in a few months
unfortunately

>Wonder Woman is extremely popular now
no

>93917654
M-maybe if I keep shilling people will stop watching the movies and buying the comics! PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING DC!!!

how is Superman fucked? Because he wasnt smiling all the time? Are you going to be this casual? What is wrong with Superman struggling to figure out the right thing to do? Im pretty sure if terrorism, criticism, and god like praise followed Superman wherever he went he would get pretty distressed.

I'm sorry you have such shit taste, and are such an autist you feel the need to broadcast your hate to those that obviously don't share it.

Uh flashpoint

>t. casuals who don't actually read Superman comics

They should Use Alien Hawks for the movie, since they used egyptians for the show.

>Gotham is on Fox and owns batman tv rights
>Black lightning is on Fox
>Deadpool congratulated Wonder Woman

We'll get a Justice League/X-men crossover sooner than MCU. All cinematic universe's are good though.

I love him but he's too much like thanos "want god-like power to kill everyone" also the whole "infinity" thing in the name

I don't know how dceu can make him look fresh

black lightning is on CW now

t.marvelcuck

thats a great idea.

Aquakino will be the biggest trailer this year

K I N O
I
N
O

How can you possibly feel good in this universe?

Gentlemen, how do we fix Superman?

Warning, don't take that faggots bait.

Here are some Joker goons

>Black lightning is on Fox
BL is on CW
Supergirl, GA, The Flesh, all on the CW

Why do fucking losers have to comment like this? It's cringy as fuck

Bump

Congrats mods, doing great work today

>He doesn't like my shitty movies, so it must be bait!

I think that's Adam Strange instead of Atom.

I want a cosmic DC

They're doing something for Aquaman and I can't imagine them not having some sort of clip ready ... or early trailer.

Remember
Earliest Wonder Woman footage aired during a CW Justice League special in January 2016 and Justice League first trailer was premiered at last year comic con.

So I'm hopefully we will get two trailers and a definitive answer on what is all coming out in 2019 ... plus confirmation on Patty Jenkins Wonder Woman 2 for say 2020.

Stories like that work because we've seen the other side of him already. We're not waiting for the real Superman to show up. That's what you people keep overlooking.

Nothing inherently wrong with a Superman who isn't sure what to do, or one who isn't a grinning boy scout at all times but those stories only fly AFTER the familiar Superman has been established.
Giving us grumpy confused Superman off the bat is a miscalculation

This shit has gone too far

Superman frowning and snarling should be a sign that shit got real and be a pay off to a build up. His brow stays so furrowed in these movies that it gives ME a headache

But we've had nearly 70 years of straight Superman adaptations. Multiple shows, cartoons, Two of the most legendary Cape films of all time. If you don't understand Superman by this point you're an idiot.

>but those stories only fly AFTER the familiar Superman has been established.

That's just your opinion. And frankly a weird one. Superman can only meet problems he cannot immediately solve once he's old and experienced enough that he logically should know how to solve them? That's shitty writing. Inexperienced hero has way more to learn from such situations. Just because you're uncomfortable seeing Superman struggle when he's not muh classic status quo Superman doesn't make it bad.

>Why doesn't Superman smile all the time and make ME feel good?!

Idiot, you're taking the bait.

They'll probably show that video from cinemacon

they're still filming and it's probably very effects heavy so I doubt they have enough right now for a trailer

You are a trash

What?

>Justice League
Yeah, can't wait for Snyder's and Joj Wew's rapebaby.

>rewatched Wonder Woman
>Gal sells the kawaii anime girl perfectly
At last I truly see.
Snyder was right all along.

Not overall money, but in terms of $$$ in North America relative to opening weekend, it's the most successful since 1989's Batman.

Going to make 400 million+ after a 103 opening. (3.9x). Previous high in the last 20 years or so was Guardians 1 & Spider-Man at like 3.54

>but in terms of $$$ in North America
Oh.

I am honestly surprised the didn't mare Mera a blonde or brunette

you do realise that movies only gain a fraction of the ticket sales out of the US right?

Was the BTS footage of Mera fucking with that dude's beer posted on here yet?

dcvertigodaily.tumblr.com/post/162725644509/behind-the-scenes-of-aquaman-2018-amber-heards

I'm still on the fence on her acting but she looks really nice.

I just don't care about what USA sees, they eat up absolutely everything and made capeshit succesful.
They are human garbage.

Well it's their box office that generally makes or breaks a movie. Otherwise there would have been a warcraft sequel in the works by now.

Sadly burgerclaps will eat up anything with enough marketing.
They will end up destroying the entire industry if they keep eating up these turds exclusively.

>They are human garbage.
You should respect your masters

>but in terms of $$$ in North America relative to opening weekend
Oh, so we just get to make up our own rules now?

WW still hasn't passed Guardians 2 for the highest domestic take of 2017 (though it's only $6mil behind). Even then, it'll be in 8th place.

WW was highly successful, but you don't need to make shit up to try to oversell that fact.

they seem to be rejecting iron man 4 for the most part and watching ApeKino instead.

You don't master anything, not even your government has any control over what your country does.

Well no shit, so many monkeys running around with guns shooting innocent people must remind them of their beloved Detroit.

>We'll get a Justice League/X-men crossover sooner than MCU.
Why the fuck would you want that, though?

I just want a good Martian Manhunter movie
Preferably a noire criminal style, focusing on his detective identity

So instead of watching some Spiderman movie nobody truly wanted to make they are watching the milking of a "franchise" that has made no sense after the first movie?
Can someone please neutron bomb that country?

>You don't master anything
>can crash the economy at any second
>control nato
>military bases everywhere

Dirty barbarian scum, respect the empire.

Any good comic reccomendations for Martian Manhunter? I only know him from the Justice league cartoons.

Yeah, you could, but you won't, because no american has any control over what America does.
USA and it's people are tools meant to be used by every other country on the planet.

You know what i really wanted? A Kingdom Come movie by Zack Snyder.

>watching a different movie with a decent story
>"PLS LET AMERICA DIE"
Abdul please.

>still calling it Iron Man 4
Ah, I see you haven't seen the movie.

I have no interest in seeing the movie, so I am just regurgitating memes. Tony is pretty front and center in the film's poster

>decent story
The very idea of a Planet of the Apes prequel is almost as dumb as the concept of a superhero.

I just hope that Wonder Woman's success hasn't caused the suits at WB to keep sending Wan back to the editing room until Aquaman is basically Wonder Woman 2.0

Um it's MonKino not ApeKino.

Keep up son.

Too bad every single movie other than Wonder Woman has so far been absolute garbage.

>Um
Fuck off reddit.

They for sure will. The exact same thing happened to Suicide Squad. They had a movie, but edited the fuck out of it to make it as much as like Guardians of the Galaxy as they could.

Hero Luthor is the best Luthor

Well at least you admit that you're retarded.

>70 years of shallow, bland feelgood shit vs. actual character development

>actually it is very good and iron man isn't important at all to the film

Faggot

>tfw Cavill is literally superman in the flesh.
He is almost JJ Jameson tier good

God supes was such a cold asshole in the movies. I really wish he'd lighten up more often instead of being so cold.

>in the movies
>saves people halfway around the world
>saves kittens in his spare time
how good do you think he has to be?

Hes not better than Christopher Reeve, so no, he isn't that tier good.

>I'm still on the fence on her acting but she looks really nice.
Watch John Carpenter's The Ward.
Her acting is solid in it except just 2 moments.
> When she tells the doctor that there is a ghost
> When she has a non reaction to a person killing themself.

It's been some time since I read him and there isn't that much stuff with him as the main character.
American Secrets is a fun mini-series, but it's not canon
I would mostly read the vol2(1998-2001). The quality varies, but it's in general quite decent.

He is at the least on par with him in terms of looks. It's just that the tone of the movies is far more grimmer than the 1978 film where lex's plan was to make real estate by nuking the san andreas fault.

hype

Read them all... 98 & 16 especially.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-1988
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-1998
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-2006

cbr.com/dc-sneak-peek-martian-manhunter/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Martian-Manhunter-2015

>every thing blue and orange
it's so sad that these movies make money.

thank you.

>nope
>"The panel also promises a first look at James Wan’s Aquaman movie."

also,
>spidey tanking
hahahahahahaha

Wonder woman made me excited about the DCEU, because it finally felt larger, not only Batman/Superman centered.
If they manage to do all the movies they planed, it will be great. Gotham City Sirens, Green Lantern Corps and Justice League Dark will make us feel diving into the comic books.
But they are too slow. There is only one movie planed for 2018.
I hope Justice League has an impact similar to the Avengers.