Dropped

dropped

Why is Dr Faustus marrying that guy? This must be a Hydra plot

Am I correct in assuming that this Max Modell character has his first appearance on this page, and was never referenced at all until this point?

Is this supposed to be a boy or a girl?

Are you seriously getting upset over comics you don't read and characters that you don't know? Because no, this isn't his first appearance.

AUGH! IGNORANT!

Yeah this is so fucking old. Sup Forums needs to fuck off.

>"Gay people exist, and can get married! This somehow destroys my ability to enjoy a comic book!"

Showed up as a member of Peters main supporting cast since 2009-2010 I think,played a major role in ASM prior to the marriage too

The Sup Forums is real.

He's been around for awhile.

>Sajani is visibly uncomfortable
Absolutely haram.

The fat blond guy at the bottom right of the page. That's Dermott from Venture Bros.

Why is the art so horrible?

We knew Maxwell was a fag since that lizard/morbius arc.

Camuncolli is tired of doing Spider-man it seems

Yup, gay marriage is exactly why I read Spider-Man

Clearly you don't because you can't recognize his supporting cast,besides it's literally one page and Max leaves as a character after this,Spidey having fleshed out supporting cast is one of the things that makes him great,I don't read spiderman to read about wounded veterans,depressed school kids or drug addicts turned single fathers,but there a bonus that show up once in a while to make the series feel bigger

It's to undermine the sanctity of marriage.

You don't read Spider-Man

DELETE THIS

Are you counting the Goethe book?

Wasn't this over a year ago? You're dropping this now?

Max should be top.

Maxwell was always a fag senpai

I obviously only read the issues with gay marriage on them, like all the modern marvel fans

you're completely wrong actually

This. You whiners are as annoying as your SJW counterparts, getting offended over stuff you don't even read or care about.

lurk more and don't post until you've read comic books

> Max telling Peter to his face he fucking knows and Peter continuing to be the dude who can't read the mood

Promoting gay marriage is like figuratively selling marriage to the Devil! What could be worse?

>and can get married!
fuck you and your degeneracy normalization

>gay marriage now legal
>y-you cant f-feature that in a story set in modern day

almost as autistic as people crying that a highschool in 2020 Queens NYC is multicultural

He knows

You dont read Spider Man period.

No one else thinks Max should be on top?

>hey you know that character who's been straight his entire existence? He's gay now.
>Also he came out the closet the exact same time as this libtard gay rights fad is at its peak
>pure coincidence goyim

>hey you know that character who's been straight his entire existence?
Since when was Max Modell straight? He's only ever been shown with Hector, and the person that wrote the scene in the OP is also the person that created the character in the first place.

You're confusing Max Modell with Iceman, making it increasingly clear that you don't actually read comics.

Marvel's virtue signalling is bullshit, but you've got the wrong target, and you're clearly as clueless and one-sided as any SJW.

You'd have a point if you were talking about Iceman, not some six year old supporting character from the worst Spider-Man run in history who was always a fag. You fag.

Is that Peter or is this nigger spider's book?

>is this the character who is shown in the first panel book or the character who isnt shown at all
Sup Forums do yourself a favor and leave Sup Forums lite where it belongs

What's this page from?

I figured it was peter, but there is some gay black on the page and someone said you don't read the book anyway.

I am more Sup Forums than tv. I've read all of major bummer, have you done that?

>gay black
miles isnt even gay

we have to start a petition to make him gay and have aids

Gay people lead straight lives and come out all the time. It is only idiots like you making a big deal of it that is an issue. People are gay, they come out, they get married - it is life, Deal with it or get a body, a Sup Forumsite buddy, to KYS faggot.

Sup Forums casuals spotted

This makes sense in some context, not at all in Iceman's case.

Wow, this character we knew for years was gay turned out to be gay! If only you had read any of the comics prior to (or after) this one page.

>gays
>married

user the average gay man just goes from hole to hole never getting married. Half of all gay blacks in the USA have aids because of this

What does any of this have to do with Iceman? You're just trying to change the topic to hide the fact that you don't read the comics that you insist on getting butthurt over.

I know, those cheek bones are insane!

Max and Hector are life-partners.

I'm not the one getting mad at Max being a big bear, you seemed to be speaking generally.

you and a lot of other people user judging by marvels terrible sale numbers.
to bad that sjw never learn that nobody likes their propaganda. they just ruin something and then move on to the next.

Ah, but don't you see? Clearly this was his first appearance otherwise I'd have already heard about him. And even if it wasn't his first appearance, clearly he was always portrayed as straight before this scene because it's impossible for there to have been gay characters in comics before our precious culture war against the SJWs started.

Amazing Spider-man is still selling plenty fine, and this scene from almost 2 years ago didn't hurt its sales at the time. The hits to ASM's sales came more from Clone Conspiracy and their insistence on the two $10 issues. Neither of which have anything to do with SJWs, but with event fatigue and driving away fans via overpriced gimmick issues.

Max has been with Hector since college

>I am more Sup Forums than tv. I've read all of major bummer, have you done that?

That's nice, why not start a thread about that instead of bitching about being offended by a comic you're clueless on?

>implying Sup Forums has read major bummer

Amazing Spider-Man, the book this thread is about...

>Amazing Spider-man is still selling plenty fine,
marvelfags actually believe this. it is getting beaten by heroes like the flash or fucking aquaman.
marvel is nothing what it used to be thanks to sjw pandering.

Worst case scenario, you raise awareness of it to Sup Forumsmrades looking for new comics to read and can get a discussion going from that. Best case scenario, you find out that there's a bunch of other fans of Major Bummer to discuss the comic with.

Either way, your time would be better spent doing that than shitposting in a Sup Forums-lite thread about a comic you've never read starring characters you've never heard of but insist on getting upset about because, oh no, one of them is gay!

I sure haven't.
Which is why I'd rather have a thread on that instead of the non-issue of a character who was always gay getting gay married.

You can blame Slott for that, not SJWs. There's plenty to actually blame SJWs for, so why are you harping on something tangentially related?

Yea, but I want to get rid of gay male and tranny characters in media. Go back to the good old days when all the xgirls were bi, bobby was in different book, and there were no gay men

because Slot is generally hated and rightfully so but people on Sup Forums are still too much of coward to call out sjws for ruining their hobbies

>it is getting beaten by heroes like the flash or fucking aquaman
You know, people can actually look up sales figures. In fact, we just got June's Top 100 from last week.
Huh, would you look at that:
> 15. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 SE (MAR)
> 21. FLASH #25 (DC)
> 22. FLASH #24 (DC)
> 84. AQUAMAN #25 (DC)
The only books that outsold ASM were #1s, Events, Batman and the Walking Dead, which is all par for the course and how its been for years. Even then, ASM outsold Detective Comics and Justice League.

>one of the best moments in [my life]
I know Peter lives a shitty life, but this is pretty darn insulting to a long legacy of storylines. I can ignore everything related to MJ because LOLNEVERHAPPENED (although I imagine that early dates/rescues still happened) but Peter has been in a lot of relationships himself and, even ignoring that, has seen Harry, Flash, May, Gwen, and a bunch of other supporting cast members that he has known for much longer than Max have equally if not happier moments as well.

is that what visible discomfort looks like to you? Do you have autism?

They didn't develop Max's character. Peter always says he cares about Max but hey never show why he does in the comics.

>I want to get rid of gay male and tranny characters in media
Then you're no better than the SJWs that want to get rid of straight males and cis characters in media. Getting rid of all gay male and tranny (I can't even think of any tranny characters besides that one from Batgirl, so wouldn't even effect anything) from comics wouldn't improve the quality of the writing or art. Slott's run would still be just as shitty as it is even if Max Modell was straight. Iceman's ongoing would be just as boring as it is even if Bobby was still straight.

When you ignore what the actual problems are just so you can bitch about identity politics, then you out yourself as the butthurt casual from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or tumblr that only comes to this board to shitpost about your feelings rather than actually discuss comics. If you want to get into an argument with some SJWs, go to tumblr. If you want to have your feelings re-affirmed by likeminded shitposters then stick to Sup Forums. Either way, you need to:
>GO
>BACK

Then you might want to examine what's wrong with you.
Changing an established character sexuality's for virtue signaling points is bullshit. Having a character who's gay, and has always been gay, and is just a background part of their personality instead of the main thing about them is perfectly fine.

Why are you so eager to censor creators because something offends you? Don't you realize that makes you just as bad as the SJWs we hate?

How new are you? Is this your first day here? Sup Forums calls out SJW bullshit endlessly.

honestly this

The salt is palpable. I stopped reading Spider-Man after One More Day. Don't tell me about reading comics. I DO read comics.

DC comics.

>people on Sup Forums are still too much of coward to call out sjws for ruining their hobbies
>almost impossible to have a thread these days that isn't 1/3rd people who don't read comics bitching about how SJWs are ruining comics
OK, user. The only people ruining my hobbies are the ones who pretend to care about my hobbies just so they have a venue to bitch about politics.

Yeah, no shit he knows.
>Hey, Peter, what would you do if a guy had an anti-gravity harness?!?
>Use magnets to off set it like Spider-Man did!
>Hey, Peter, what would you do if a slime alien?
>Use sonics and fire like Spider-Man did!
>Hey Peter, ever notice how you go missing whenever Spider-Man shows up at Horizon Labs.
>N-No, I was in my lab completely naked!
>Hey Peter, why is Spider-Man using your tech
>Oh, I gave it to him.
Pete might as well where a neon sign saying "look at me, I'm Spider-Man'.

not really faggots like you will always try to shut it down. just like they are in this very thread

yeah it´s me. people that no longer buy comcis because they are all sjw trash now and not sjws that have turned every single white male character into either a black guy, a homosexual, a Muslim or an ugly strong wyman.
well have fun with your dying hobby

>waaah, why aren't people praising me for my shitposts
>clearly you're all SJWs otherwise you'd never dare to have a dissenting opinion

>Not dropping immediately after seeing Slott was writing
Shame on you OP for having shitty taste and shame on everyone in thread for not calling him out on reading Slott Spider.

>Half of all gay blacks in the USA have aids
[citation needed]

Make Max Modell Great

OK? So why are you in a thread about a Marvel Comic? If you want to bitch about gay characters existing in comics, why not make a Batgirl thread? They've even got trannies in that one. At least then you might be able to have an informed opinion for your complaints instead of pretending to be upset about a character who was introduced after you stopped reading Spider-man but years before the current wave of PC characters.

>calling him out on reading Slott Spider.
But he doesn't read Slott's Spider-man. Max has been part of Peter's supporting cast since the beginning of Slott's run, but OP was under the impression that this was Max's first appearance.

How the fuck did that ginger blob 2 end up with an 9?

Some gays are into bears.

You're running out of steam with that halfhearted response.
I call out SJW bullshit endlessly, even copped a few bans for it. But idiots like you complaining about non-issues and calling for censorship just make those of us fighting SJWs look bad by association.

>(I can't even think of any tranny characters besides that one from Batgirl, so wouldn't even effect anything)

There's Angela's sidekick/girlfriend Sera.

Hector likes being dominated

Why do gay people want to get married? Not even straight people want marriage anymore.

>Not even straight people want marriage anymore.
Stop projecting. Some of us actually want to start a family and spend the rest of their lives with someone they love.

>There's Angela's sidekick/girlfriend Sera.
Who Bendis already did the deed of writing out, with the only writer who ever cared about her, Bennett, being fired from Marvel and now being DC exclusive. Leaving the Big 2 Tranny count at:
>Marvel: 0
>DC: 1 (unimportant supporting character)
Wow, how awful. Truly, these SJWs just won't stop shoving trannies down our throats.

>make those of us fighting SJWs look bad by association.
You assholes look bad on your own, and apparently you don't even know it.

There's also Victoria October who had a "btw I'm trans" line in her first appearance in Detective Comics

it´s not about getting married it´s about punishing straight people and Christians