There need to be more comics about younger boys going on adventures with older women

There need to be more comics about younger boys going on adventures with older women.

what comic is this?

I know Sup Forums likes /ss/ but there just isn't enough official material to make a thread. Maybe the next Sup Forumsllab project can be an /ss/ themed comic?

I feel like Dr. Deth with Kip and Muffy kinda burned people out on that OP. It ran for something crazy like 230 issues of post-apocalyptic ultraviolence with a bitter, smart kid and his amoral girlfriends after all.

Playboy, 1974 issue I believe.

A Black Cat/Black Kitten story. They are public domain.

>public domain
Holy shit. Should I try rebooting it?

The thought has crossed Sup Forums's mind many a time in the past.

what about this one?

There have already been a few other comics based on Black Cat (the double Life of Miranda Turner is one), but so far no one has worked in Black Kitten.

I think there are two approaches that can be taken to a story.
Wonton wish fulfillment fun, like Dr. Deth and something like Bikini Cowboy/FLCL where there's an element of tension to the whole thing.

Fuck yeah Chris Claremont.

There's so many creepy fucks on here who love masturbating to prepubescent boys having sex...no wonder this board is considered to be such a pathetic joke, even by Sup Forums standards.

How would you do a Black Cat/Black Kitten story?
>Classic 1940s
>Modern
>Far flung future or past
>Crazy alternate universes

I think the retro-classic approach might be best. Alternate universes might be interesting as well, depending on what they'd entail.