Too Loud - Episode 2

Sup Forums's favourite show is back for another episode!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAvmBZfzuBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Etv6YWH1jxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump gets mad becasue someone else is louder than him
will they ever stop with this?

No it's gonna be cringy as fuck "humor" for the entire term

>The boy salivated all over red head loli

bush 2.0

>Eats the fucking phone

CAN THEY NOT JUST FUCKING WHISPER ARE THEY INCAPABLE OF THAT?

No Rich Evans, no deal

What the hell

At least we have new waifu material to work with.

Well the quality in this episode was at least a bit better than the last one. The scenes at around 1:50 and 2:06 were the worst looking. Mayors voice was pretty bad.

for the love of GOD WHY ARE THEY SO MASSIVE

it looks absolutely horrendous

I'm sure some of the BG characters were self inserts but I thought she was cute.

Hey, that was Cheyenne

everything is weird
>the protagonists clash with the background characters
>all the characters clash with the background
>the voice acting is so wierd, not even the acting its like they did something wierd with it, it feels like you are completely alone in an empty room when one of them talks
>the animation is so offputting, its has no consistency at all
i wouldnt belive this show existed if someone described it to me

This was at least better than the first one.

This, when are we getting our goddamn Evans

w h y

Who is this Rich Evans and why is he such a big deal?

I noticed that she uses almost the exact skin palette from George Liquor. Even the eyes are the same hue just darkened. Are they George Liquors abandoned mutant children?

Tanned white Floridans are disgusting creatures.

His laughter os the second coming of Christ

Even the mayor's voice is fucking grating. At least the giant headed ones don't talk for a good portion of the episode. Still not funny, sound quality is shit, and still looks bad.

the waifus and husbandos are the only passable thing in this shit cartoon

Fuck man I really liked the designs of this show.
But holy shit this all looks and sounds really fucking bad.

the creator is a fan of John K and old animation in general, the title card is totally inspired by ren and stimpy

The Animation looks a bit better than before, but the fact they are so deformed creeps me out, cartoons were already an e"endearing" form of ugly/deformed, this is just freaky, what is next? microcephaly adventures?

>walking fetish fuel
>no 34

rule34 artists have standards, this looks too ugly for anyone to care
and it's pretty obscure too

There's 34 of them on paheal.

What kind of horrible abomination of mankind is this shit!?

Searching Too_Loud doesn't bring up anything

...Sandra Rivas?

think the tag has the exclamation mark in it.

Damn this shit is bad
Even for a kids show

There we are

How can you make a show where the primary joke is about having a really loud voice and have the absolutely WORST audio mixing I have ever had the displeasure of listening to?

The kids don't even sound loud most of the time, they just have annoying voices. But because you can hear them, that means they're loud! Haha!

Fuckin' Hell, I had a sliver of hope for this, but it's just awful.

That horrible horrible perspective and art in background. This is fucking terrible.

I would lol if John K trashes this dipshit. Even John K, despite bizarre style, had at least a sense and knowledge of perspective for background. Also his style work only for hand drawn cel painted. The digital art and coloring palette does not fucking work with a John K style. hence why Too Loud look like shit compared to even John K's more digital art of R&S

Well, it's more a web short.
Dreamworks tries out all these weird little shorts that aren't really that good to pad out their YouTube channel.

Oh boy! time to show some new animation errors I caught!

OK, first I wanna say, the perspective on the stairs were completly fucked this episode, this bucket is practically floating.

Same with this wet floor sign

The only thing I liked about this was Thurop Van Orman's voice

Those were supposed to be stairs?

I thought it was a deck or something.

Oh, for a web short it's definitely decent.

Does it have a TV budget or a teeny tiny web budget?

I was told Rich Evans was going to be in this episode

WHERE IS HE

I AM ONLY WATCHING THIS GARBAGE TO SEE HIM

WHEN WILL HE LAUGH

Then the boy gets up and he starts floating on the stairs too.
Nah, because when the red head girl leaves she goes down on each individual line of the stairs.

Awkwardly so I must add, like, every step, she just kind of teleports to the next line in the stars.

for some reason they didn't color in her eye all the way even though Flash has a fill bucket tool.

The colored lines here are going over the black lines and it looks even more Newgrounds ish

the animator was probably working with a white background, moved some lines around and didn't notice that when they were finished. Happens a lot to me, that's why it's good to check with different colors as backgrounds.

>Oh, for a web short it's definitely decent.

Don't lie to yourself like that. This is sub-par compared to most Let's Play animateds for fuck's sake, and those are typically done either for free or for less than a thousand bucks, often by either very small teams or even just ONE PERSON, and sometimes for the same length as this show's episodes.

The lines in her pony tail are over lapping the black lines here.

But that's another thing I noticed, if you look carefully, the kid's eyes aren't even white, they're a light grey blue, and that probably would be visible on a white background

And then the pony tail goes back to having black lines

The fuck do you think?

For some reason in this establishing shot the characters have this weird all black drop shadow.

yeah i guess, honestly i can't justify most of these errors anyway, even as a animator. Even with a tight fucking deadline it's such obvious stuff

For some reason the coloring on her socks is really pixellated and fucked up.

>This is sub-par compared to most Let's Play animateds
You mean those Flash-tweened slideshows? No, I don't think so.
The premise is thin and the acting is atrocious, but for a web short it's about on par with the (equally bad) Mickey Mouse shorts.

It's not good, but considering the target audience (YouTubers) this is decent.

The perspective here is fucked up, with

>his picture is taken on the Half in the Bag set

>if you lower your standards enough, it's decent
So it's not

The coloring on his pants is really pixellated here for some weird reason.

There's a line at the top, it keeps on popping in and out this whole little sequence, also notice the pixelated jaggies on the right.

Hair's not colored in here.

Eh, most of dwtv's YouTube shorts are trashy
Even the weird mocap character videos.

Eye's not colored in here, but I can forgive this one since it's an animation swipe.

The girl is low quality here, then she suddenly pops back to normal.

>still no Rich

All of the mayor's whites are not colored in... except for his eyeballs and teeth.

And in the very last shot his grey thing in his front pocket isn't colored.

Look, it comes down to three things:
1) crew
2) budget
3) time

A top-quality show needs a year in pre-production, a year in production, and a crew that knows what the fuck they're doing. (Over the Garden Wall)

Sometimes even with a rushed schedule you can get a good show. (Samurai Jack season 5)

I'm not comparing this to something that spent a year in pre-production and another year in production. This is clearly shat out on a monthly basis by a tiny crew. A superhuman crew might be able to make something good out of it, but since Nico is heading this, it's definitely not the A-crew or the B-crew...

So for a YouTube short, it's decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Etv6YWH1jxA

found any good stuff? can you give some links?

the mayor looks and sounds closer to David Lynch.

I think you're making shit up.

fake news.

>caring this much about a low-budget YouTube short
Jeez, no wonder the artists ignore you people.

you mean his house

I'm going to watch this just to see if I can spot which episode was animated by zeural

wheres Rich Evans?

ha

So this show has the NuPPG crew apparently. I'm glad they are doing something original but this show is kind of meh.

You see, they aren't loud because of their personality, they are loud because their heads are physically larger and thus inherently louder.

where did you hear that from? the list of animators has no one from PPG

>it's a picture of when he was yelling "AIDS!"

beautiful

I thought the show was called loud mouth librarians and the previous episode was called too loud.
For a moment there I thought they were going to have a different job each episode which is the one thing that might have saved this show.

>original

So them being librarians is a regular thing?

>forosha and Sandra D Rivas are working on this
>Thurop Van Orman has a part
>Rich Evans is apart of the show
>Turns out to be unfunny and not very well animated

I feel bad because they have some pretty talented people working on this flop fest.

Is this going to be the next Johnny Test?

I thought I was going to fucking despise the kids but they aren't even loud after all.

They are just annoying and awkwardly bigger than anyone else, like human-shaped balloons or blow-up dolls.

>the mayor looks and sounds closer to David Lynch.

Hence the coffee and cherry pie. There's a Lynch caricature because his Twin Peaks character is loud. It's a fine reference and I am okay with it.

It's shit. Just like I predicted.

That"s Forosha in case you wanted to check out her shit

Looks like that might be PuccaNoodles next to her too

>"We'll let the animators write the cartoons!"
>Animators are unfunny fucks with no sense of anything

This'll be what finishes 2D animation off.

With the protagonist's appearance and the name of the show I thought Too Loud was some weird spin off of Loud House

You know this cartoon really proves that John K. is insanely talented. It's so easy to distinguish a derivative to his style because they lack the skill to put all the layers, all the expressions, all of the jokes together and make it stick.

Everything in this show seems like it was done separately, the animation looks like each animator wasn't given a character but a single scene that they animated based on their own storyboards. Each voice actor feels like they were pulled along into the booth and not allowed to play off of other actors, each joke feels like one suggestion after another rather than a coherent script. The show is so isolated and self-contained it feels like a Chinese animation studio attempting to animate their own cartoon and letting the Koreans write the scripts and the Vietnamese handle voice work.

None of that talent have any part in animating or writing the show.

I rather have someone who takes 10 fucking years to make a good animation then literal Indian-tier animation.

You're just gonna complain endlessly when and if John K. releases Cans Without Labels anyway.