Will we ever see 90s Warner Brothers characters (Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, etc...

Will we ever see 90s Warner Brothers characters (Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, etc.) appear in future Looney Tunes productions? To my knowledge, only Lola has gotten this privilege.

They're rebooting Animaniacs, so possibly.

loooney tunes is fucking dad
the last good thing that came out of it was duck dodgers

Short answer is that the people in charge of Loony Toons HATES both Animaniacs and Tiny Toons and even went as far as to kill Buster Bunny off in one of the DC LT comics (with Bugs laughing when he found out that Elmer killed him).

Long answer, is that there are rights issues from where Steven Spielberg was brought in to lend his name to give Tiny Toons and Animaniacs street cred.

Basically they need Spielberg's go-ahead to do any revival. Good news is that Spielberg doesn't care either way and has shown signs that he's willing to sign off on their usage without asking too many questions. It's just the fact that they have to ask hm makes the characters too radioactive to have to go ask him every time they want to use a character.

What is the point in bringing Minerva back anyway?? Her one joke is "men lose their cool cause she is hot". How many times can you repeat that joke?

>Tiny Toons
>Whole premise was about them taking over the mantle of their mentors
>Totally ignored in the future besides a few Animaniacs cameos
>Their mentors shitting everything up now
Do Warner Brothers just not care about continuity any more? If they ever did.

Can someone post that screencap where an user speculated what all the animaniacs characters were doing after the show ended?

Its not out of the question to give her new and different jokes and maybe some more personality too.

Lola bunny went from just a fury fap bait in Space Jam to an actual character in her more recent appearance in that show whose name I forgot.

The Looney Tunes Show

You only want her back cause you fap to her when the lights go out.

Well, Lola is the only one fully owned by Warner. The 90s TV shows were co-productions with WB and Amblin Entertainment, so they would need to work with Spielberg to even have the rights to do anything with them, which makes things less likely and more complicated.

Wow, user. How did you know?

>"men lose their cool cause she is hot".

and then she loses HER control, because she finds a guy hot.

Hopefully no. 90's Warner was awful and people only pretend to enjoy it because of nostalgia.

Boy, a modern Minerva would be a plain-faced, flat-chested political soapbox that screams at machismo strawmen.

>Short answer is that the people in charge of Loony Toons HATES both Animaniacs and Tiny Toons and even went as far as to kill Buster Bunny off in one of the DC LT comics (with Bugs laughing when he found out that Elmer killed him).

Dear Lord, what?

>Tiny Toons and even went as far as to kill Buster Bunny off in one of the DC LT comics (with Bugs laughing when he found out that Elmer killed him).

Seriously? I have to see this. What issue and which comic?

Well I'd like to see characters like Minerva Mink and Hello Nurse return, but I wouldn't count on it in today's pansified, politically correct culture. Honestly, I'm terrified that new Animaniacs will be terrible and be tailored by execs to pander to "today's" kids.

Issue 75 according to the Tiny Toons wiki.
Couldn't find that image so I found this one.

Wow. I'm legit shocked that an official Warner publication would shit on one of their own properties that way. Remember when Daffy and Elmer were his teachers?

Have you not seen any Scooby Doo production with scrappy in the last 20 years?

Eh, that's different IMO. There's plenty of people who have nostalgia for Tiny Toons, but I can't think of anyone who likes or ever liked Scrappy. The live action Scooby Doo movie portrayed him as he always was: loud, annoying, and always trying to hog the spotlight. I don't think he ever fit in with Mystery Inc.

LT isn't exactly continuity heavy.

That was a different canon.

And even in TT I think only Bugs really liked him, the rest just tolerated his bullshit because it was their job.