I read on another thread that tough girls loving nerd boys is common in cartoons but the user only gave one example...

i read on another thread that tough girls loving nerd boys is common in cartoons but the user only gave one example, i wanna know if what that user said is true so can somebody provide more examples

pic more related than you might think

One thread per cringey dumb question pls thnx

i think you're confusing me with a different user

These threads are already a weekly thing, don't make them a daily thing.

so should i just come back next week, this is an actual question i have after reading this thread

also, i don't know what you mean by "These threads are already a weekly thing, don't make them a daily thing." what kind of threads are you talking about

Not sure if this is a good example but Gogo from Bomango is a muscular beast and Andy is a skinny little shit.

For the most part it's a scrawny/feminine dude and stronger/masculine girl. The nerd part is just specific

some women have manlet fetishes, I know because I was a victim of one

>I was a victim of one
Did she bad touch you?

>women
>fetishes

How?

>man OR woman
>no fetishes
what world do you live in

yes she did and it was terrifying

Are you intentionally being retarded or have you never heard of "50 Shades of Grey"?

Besides a wealth boyfriend, what other fetishes can a woman have?

i don't think manlets are relevant to this thread

they are, in the sense that its hard to believe a tough girl go for nerds instead of chad who can make her submissive

Women want to fuck this.
Let that sink in.

humans are disgusting, kinky bags of meat and you're either:
A. being willfully dense
B. incredibly sheltered and inexperienced in general

GARRUS IS TOO PURE FOR FUK

> I like bait threads
I like you killing yourself

aren't manlets just a term for short people

what bait this is an actual question i have, i didn't even knew bait threads existed until you said that

yes they are

Manlets is a sexist term because short women are also an insult to human genetics.

>ask my gf what first attracted her to me
>"do you want me to be honest?"
>"yeah"
>"you looked like I could overpower you"
>".........alright"

are you both the same height or is she noticeably taller than u

I can only think about examples from other media.

Women are tourists in the world of perversion

Men are slaves

Greentext nigger

One girl tried to roofie me and I ended up getting her roofied instead.

Didn't Astrid kinda mellow out and become more submissive in the second film?

Something about scooters and tough girls is so right.

Sorry, I forgot that that webm didn't show them up front

Shut Hell recently finished.
It definitely fits the mold on top of being /ss/.

size differences is irrelevant to that tough girls liking nerd boys thing

how did that happen and what did you do to her

this isn't a /ss/ thread

what show is this

So?
2B is a combat model.
9S is a scanner.
She's a tough gal. He's a nerd. The shoe fits.

>9th grade loser, look like a midget Dylan Klebold
>only friend at that point was someone I only knew because we were neighbours
>head stacey was fucking huge, her dad played basketball, she was 6'3. i dont recall any guy being taller than her in school
>kept making fun of me with "oops sorry larry, i didnt see you then again, no one can" and kept asking if i needed a ladder whenever i tried to get something.
>as a result, i became ladder larry and the few people who i used to be cool with strayed away as they didnt want to be associated with the manlet
>had enough of her shit one day when we had to do some measurement taking and weight checking during gym class
>as soon as i had my height and weight checked, sure enough she was there to make fun of me again
>"my little brother is taller than you and he just turned 11 last week!"
>everyone started laughing while i just sad down at the corner
>when she had her height read out to her, that scene from full metal jacket came to my mind and i shouted "6'3? i didn't knew they stacked shit that high!"
>because it came from me, everyone started laughing or going ooooooo
>i thought she would just laugh along with it since it was a weak comeback but she got pissed really bad
>went to the toilet for a break and then went outside to see her waiting for me
>started to try and make my way out but she overpowered me and brought me into the toilet with her
>i was scared as fuck and tried to fight back but i was too small to get away
>what was scary is that amidst all the screaming for help, she was quiet all the way
>forced me to pull my shorts off and jerked me off as she just smiled wickedly at me crying
>she sucked my dick and finished me off and then left me inside while i stayed in that toilet for the rest of the day crying like a bitch until the jannie told me to piss off

wicked

She drugged my drink and made one for herself too that wasn't drugged. Long story short, the glass she gave me was a little dirty so I took her's instead, she then got herself roofied and I left her a note and left. Haven't heard from her since.

Blood Blockade Battlefront, from the creator Trigun. It's fun, stylish and moving.
One of the better anime of recent years. Also getting a second season soon.

i don't know there personalities i haven't played the game i only watched some stuff about it but i won't take your word for it

9S is the yandere

when did that happen, did you tell someone she raped you, it might not be too late if you didn't

leela and fry (eventually)

What hentai is this from?

yeah she definitely did, that's why i posted a shitty low res picture from when they're kids
she's practically swooning over hiccup's masculinity

You like it don't lie

>when she wants to ride your dragon but you want to ride your dragon

How was the sex?

It is a tough girl, nerd boy thread though.
And Shut Hell is basically a female berserker, while Yurul is a scholar that mans the fuck up over the course of the story.

It's finished now. I recommend you give it a read.

i don't know what that is and you said it was /ss/ but i might read that thing in the future

Does anybody else feels like this show reads like a Gravity falls possesed dipper AU?

>last part

you NEVER fuck with the head stacey, user

yes

what's that

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Yeah, he'd be more down for callibrations

Hell, I didn't even notice that because of all the other western influences.
Klaus alone feels like an amalgam of Hellboy and Beast of the X-Men.

>awful character who just looks like a generic main female love interest
Who even cares? The tough girl should look rough.

I'm going to masturbate to this

>another self insert thread
Hidden

You're lying, /fit/ told me that girls don't even view me as human if I'm a manlet

And? Women fuck non-human things too so just hope you get picked up by one

this is actually a real question that i have, i don't even know what a self insert thread is

That must have been fucking awful for you but man that's hot.

That didn't happen, it's too much like the plot of a doujin.

...so was she hot?

what does she look like

A Gravity Falls AU where Dipper is possesed by Bill in the anime the male twin is also possesed by a transdimensional demon.

That anime has a good concept but a terrible execution. Is like reading a long running comic half way through and expect to understan who this characters are suppouse to be.

that sounds like some usual retarded fanfic shit, how bad is it

Gorgeous, but insane.

I guess you're talking about the break-neck pace of the episodes. Well, that's pretty much Rie Matsumoto's style. You either love it or hate it. She really expects you to pay close attention, which is hard to do when you're watching it subbed.
Personally, I really enjoyed the manic energy, gorgeous visuals and fun characters. And hell the ending was positively moving.
In fact I actually bought the manga later.

tumblr tier. at leat there is a couple of good pics related to the idea.

can you sauce some pics

Makes sense since he had real character development that was spaced out over the course of 3 games.